>wants to meet at 1:30pm sharp
>i show up at 1:30 and he says hi
>he's in his mcdonalds uniform eating a big mac meal
>"i get a free medium meal on my break, so how are you?"
>i order a big mac meal and we chat
>at 1:50, he says he wants to show me something cool out back
>we go out back and he starts kissing me
>we have sex
>"shit user, i needed that. i'm going on a date-date tonight with this hot black girl and i dont wanna nut in her too soon"
>at 1:58, he clocks back in and i go home
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
youtu.be/XCPd4uuVKm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf for real do you have kik?

So did u ask him how it went with the black girl ?

>Slut

/sage/

Tits or gtfo

Unless your a fatty, then you do you

Mate you went to maccas for a date? How fucking desperate are you

i just really want a qt bf

Fucking mcdonalds date hahahaha

prove you are a girl and i will be your qt bf

>ooh, larry, these mcburgers are getting me horny
What a fucking whore.

Fake and gay

Go for a sweet, caring 6/10 who is able to take responsibilities (and be responsible, too).
A sis advice.

kek

>Meet guy, works at McD
>Prbly not rocket scientist

But holy fuck that was a let down... He could have at least payed for your meal

But what if she is fat? I mean she did order a big mac instead of a macsalad or something.

You know OP is just McDonald's guy posting his fantasies.

he did let me use his staff discount

i never order a macsalad nor i am fat

OP posts a lot. She's really desperate and autistic.

i don't really know yet but she is a qt

>cute
>poor
Have the Jews taught you nothing?

Give me ur kik i need a cute gf

STFU NIGGER APE

you are confused sir

>>he's in his mcdonalds uniform eating a big mac meal
>>"i get a free medium meal on my break, so how are you?"

Lol hooking up with guys who suggest meeting at McDonald's and even worse, end up working there. How low are your standards?

it's hard to find a qt bf. at least he had a job and he was gentlemanly. he let me use his staff discount when i was ordering.

Yeah, well Ok, but he was still being a fucking irl-troll... I'd be cross as fuck

I work at burger king, wanna fuck?

Switch all genders and I’ll believe this.

This is surely bait.

But a gentleman pays for your meal, doesn’t fuck you out the back of Maccas, and doesn’t use you as a warm up for another chick.

If this isn’t bait, you should really consider ending your pathetic life OP.

here's a bitch who knows how to appreciate shit

there's just so many frogs in the world. i just want to have my prince and i'm prepared to give anyone a try

give Sup Forums a try, post timpstamp

Mcthanks for the Mcfuck, it was really good. Here's some Mcnapkins to clean the Mcjizz i just Mcloaded on you. Would you like a Mcwater with that?

Think you are right, she posts stories like that almost everyday and I doubt one person can run into so many "frogs" as she always puts it

>fucking a McDonalds employee
>being this much of a roastie
fucking kek you get the world you deserve tits timestamp sage

what si sage

>Frogs
Are we talking about French people?
Royale with cheese

stops it from bumping

u should check if he put cum in your burger, believe me.. i have stories...

frogs are now gay hermaphrodites

damn op, if this is real i feel kind of bad.. plus i hate woman that jump on sex wagon faster then a rocket leaving orbit..

Just listen to this now op.

Woah watch yourself on that edge there newfag.
>Femanon

How can skinny white girls even compete?

>hot black girl
lol

HHbbabbjaahahhhhahahhah

They just won't. Why would they? We don't compete with lions and shit, then would they compete with chimps?

with college degree

I have some gf issues this made me laugh!! I get free medium menu in my break.how are you

Feeling inferior? Skinny white bitches sure get mad easy.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

Op is already perfect
/thread

Fuck off to your serrogated twitter and shit nigger, before i lose my shit and whip you. I dare thee cross thee boundaries. Shag before i make you fuck your chimp mother and make me a another nigger to sell.

Only because that's what the government wanted, at least in Canada here

You better show us your tits with timestamp ugly dyke. Fuck this shit and do the deliver the request shit

Careful how you talk whitey, we're at the top of the food chain now.

youtu.be/XCPd4uuVKm0

My dick smells bad is there anything i can do ?

Next time go for the Sous Chef at Wendy's. He makes more money, too.

>Food chain restaurant

OP, I think McFucker may be on Sup Forums

hmm, werent you the same guy who went over to some guys house, fucked him then when you outside he locked you out?

i'm a girl and yes. i thought he wanted to get sushi

Oh my allah akbar..this is 3 dudes she has fucked in 48 hours, anyone seeing a severe mental issue pattern emerging here? She lookin for a qt bf but sends us ..her Sup Forumsros no noods. For all she knows one of us could be her qt neckbeard bf. Send noods ho amd ill be your qt bf seriously.
>pic related

i think of Sup Forums posters more as friends than potential BFs

First, in tinder you will not find a bf
Second: I haven't seen any tits jet

How do you know we couldnt do troll threads together? I know i wouldnt lock you out after we fucked, id lock you in and fuck you repeatedly until your legs were jello and you had speech problems.
>pic related

What is wrong with you? Why do you fuck every guy you meet after 5 minutes? Dont you have any dignity?

Post those goddamn pancake Dyke tits Sup Forumsitch

How fat are you on a scale from 9-10?

i just want a qt bf. boys like sex

I seriously hope thats her real hair shooped onto the mfw meme. If so id grb a handful of it while im fuckin her from behind makin her squirt her pussy juice down my leg..

Your dating the wrong kind of guys and giving that pussy up way to early.

kek

Next time: Fuck immediatly, then leave... If the moron goes after you he's bf-material

You’re *

Look op, I found your date:

So you would much rather keep fucking every guy you meet on tinder in hopes of a qt bf and then com3 here to Sup Forums and shitpost a sad lonely me story of how much of a slut you really are? Geeze you femanons are fuckin nuts man, i bet youre pussy stinks thats whats driving these motherfuckers to be so savage on your ol dumbass.

you have chosen wisely

No, you want Chad, and Chad fucks side bitches like you as his appetizer.

You could try not being a complete slut if you really wanted a decent bf, but that would be asking too much.

i dont know how else to get a qt bf

>believing sage works

>degree in feminism

I think you like sex even more than boys. You wouldnt get fucked and sent home to please random people otherwise, would you?

i like making people happy

and i've never really been able to make female friends. i guess because most of my socializing growing up was on DBZ and pokemon forums

nice larping
still had a kek

Post tits with time stamp or didn't happen. Just fucking post it already like what's the big fucking deal. You don't have to show the face though.

How bout for starters wash your pussy and shave it..probably wouldnt kill ya to douche the fucker out even. Th3n maybe act like youre on your period and dont be such a slut! If the first 2 dont work then there truly is no hope for you cause youre clearky a ham planet who has an orbit that can only be surpassed by the moon. There theyre their it get better skank! >pic related

You're a fucking whore why would i want to be with a hoe i fuck the same day i talk to her she will do the same with other guys never be more them a cumbucket trash

Op is a mighty faggot playing with his pencil dick.

It's a good thing that you like to make people happy. But you should try other forums than tinder.

btw, which country are you from? 'muricans don't usually go straight to fucking

england

>Then*
Kys

You cant make people happy by fucking with them. This is not accepted by our society. Also you said you wanted a bf and you dont find bf by fucking with random guys.
You a fat troll with a slow brain and not a femanon.

kek I found the guy

>Middle east*
Fixed it

Im waiting for the
>be me
>24 yo femanon
>meet qt guy on tinder
>we meet behind dumster
>he fucks me raw
>im preg-o-nate
>blocked me on whatsapp
>doesnt live in dumster any linger