Need help Sup Forums

Need help Sup Forums.

32 year old. Four months ago I met a wonderful girl my age from another country and fell in love. She visited once and I visited her once. Problem is distance.

She doesn't wanna come to me and asks of me to move there. Should I do it Sup Forums? I'm very scared that if I don't I'll lose her and if I do and things go bad I'll be really messed up with no friends or family there.

bump

as long as it's a safe enough country, go for it. also, this actress from orphan is pretty.

>as long as it's a safe enough country

Really? I'll have no friends, family and would basically live in her apartment. Dude, I am very fragile mentally and if shit goes down I don't know if I can recover with no moral support.

What if we fight and she tells me to fuck off and leave? I'll have nobody to go to.

Well just make sure she isn't luring you for your organs, which country btw?
Oh & if u don't move there she will leave you, between a week to 6 months depending how ugy she is

That's what the first visit should have been all about nigga.
That's what I did when I visited my ex for the first time. I decided to move there as a surprise for her.
But she broke up with me months after the first visit.
Oh well.
Good luck to you tho, always have a plan b, and never, NEVER stick your dick in crazy
Cheers

Which country is it ?

>which country btw

Austria. Language is very difficult, people are shit, country is really cloudy and cold all the time, I don't know user, I don't wanna move to be honest. I'm from Italy btw.

At the same time I feel it's wrong to separate like this. We already discussed marriage in a year or two jokingly but also seriously. And kids as well.

Is this rushed though? Will I ever get past this love and find someone equally or better? Or at least that will take my mind off her.

>But she broke up with me months after the first visit.

Damn, why? How long have you known each other and was her country far away? Did you have a plan B?

Austria to Italy is practically around the corner. Just move back if it goes to shit.

Fuck, I moved from USA to Japan just for a giggle. Granted I'm pretty fucking self sufficient, but damn dude, you're only talking about a few hours train ride.

Austria is fine. Ok, they have right-wing tards, but which country doesn't, nowadays ? I mean, in the US, they even made it to the presidency, so...

Austria is pretty safe, as far as I know, and food should be MUCH better than in the USA (I assume that's where you're from).

Of course, they are retarded, because they only speak German (and a bastardized version of it, to boot), instead of a nice language like French, or, failing so, English like so many fags nowadays.

I wouldn't worry too much, in Europe, especially in such calm countries, you could always go back to your embassy or consulate, to discuss how to go back, if things go south.

Shit man, this is hitting close.
And honestly, it's been a year since she broke up with me and I still haven't gotten over it..nor I think I'll ever do.
I had a relationship during this year(also ldr) but I broke it off because I still had my ex in mind and it wasn't fair for her(probably a stupid move, she is technically better in every aspect, idk)
Imo, make the move, you will regret it otherwise.

I'm from Rome and she's from the farthest part of Austria from Italy. Plane only.

Sounds like you already know what to do. Be a big boy and just so what you know is right. Getting validating from here won't make it any better.

>you could always go back to your embassy or consulate, to discuss how to go back, if things go south.

I'm from Italy dude. Problem is wtf do I go back to 1-2 years down the road if shit hits the fan? I'll be like 34-35

>Imo, make the move, you will regret it otherwise.

Are you sure? I don't have a plan B if that turns south.

I don't that's the thing. I wanna be with her but not really there. If I knew things would work out, fuck it I'd move.

>an italian calling austrian poeple shit...
but on the note, this is life dude, take a leap, maybe it will succeed, maybe not, either way you gotta live or whats the point at all then? Getting to death most safely by cowering in your apartment your whole kife and not communication with anyone, because maybe they want to hurt you? Sure you can do that too, but would you call that living?

Honestly I still don't know why.
Although I know for a fact she got a bf a couple of days later. I think it barely lasted a year.
She is with another guy now. I probably shouldn't but I kinda find relief knowing I'm her longest relationship.
It's a risk you have to take.
And I did have a plan b, I got along really well with her dad and I knew he could help me out. So maybe do that, in case she breaks up with you, their family could pity you till you can make it back.

You don't want to move. She won't or can't live with you. You're making this hard when it is easy.

so what, life is over when you're 35? Atleast you'll gonna have a new experience and thats what living is all about, nobody can give you any guarantees.

>I'm very scared
says a grown man in his 30s

Why don't you kill yourself?

Sorry I didn't mean to call Austrians shit, it's just that they are very cold people, difficult to make friends and bond with.

It's just this one is a huge risk for me, and anyone really..

>You're making this hard when it is easy.

It's hard because we want to be together..

Then, in 1 or 2 years, if shit hits the fan, you can always go back to Italy.

I mean, that's a neighboring country, so it shouldn't be hard to do. Plus, you'll have "survived" one or two years in Austria, meaning that your German will have improved a lot.

Meaning that you'll have another marketable skill, which you should be able to use to get a better salary. And it also means you could score Italian girls AND German / Austrian girls.

If things work out for you, you don't have to worry. If they don't work out, what do you lose, compared to the same love story failing locally, in Italy ?

Not much, heh ? So don't be a faggot, give it a try, and if it fails, just come back. Not a problem, really.

>says a grown man in his 30s

Fuck yea, I can admit it at least here.

Whole life is full of risks, grow some balls and take risks, if it doesn't work out, you move back and live on, I don't see that big problem really

then you absolutely need to stay home. we can't risk you reproducing and raising your cowardly spawn, resulting in generation manchild 3.0

Femanon here
I am currently in a relationship with a person who was in the military. He got injured and was discharged honorably but I was prepared to handle a long distance relationship from New York to Germany or possibly South Korea. When I graduated we were going to get married and I was going to move with him. Lots of military wives move for their man and vice versa, trust the relationship. If you have doubts it might not be real.

>Mfw I want a loyal military traditional wife but I'm not in the army
Why live

>If you have doubts it might not be real.

We're not married and we've only known each other for like 3-4 months.

We weren't even engaged at the time, we were going to get engaged when he graduated boot. This doesn't seem like that far of a move though, and living with someone is a HUGE commitment. But things can always change, life will go on no matter what you choose.

>plane only
Wtf thats like 14 hours with car. Im going to italy every year by car and i am from austria u liar

You are so annoying OP honestly.

Stop being a pussy. Austria in some ways is even an upgrade.

It sure is

I also feel like she may be playing you. Seems like she has some issues

Taking risk is your problem. Not distance

keep enough money saved to move back to your home country. lil separate budget that you'll not touch.

Pics?
Are Austrian girls pretty?

>Wtf thats like 14 hours with car.

Yeah more or less, fuck that I'd rather go 2 or so hours by plane.

Dont do it op! Austrian culture is very cold.. German isnt hard but austrians tend to be some what smug... i was in a similiar situation as u... the country is expensive so if you have no roots this is a big issue.. i was in a decent relationship for about 2 years, lots of problems.. never developed a steady income .. girl began going out more, developed hate... had no where to goo..... it realllllly sucked... for a visit its amazing very beautiful... to move for a girl. Dont do it.

Sorry to hear that user, how did you recover?

OK, op
Let's assess the girl:
how old is she?
what does she does for a living?
does she lives alone?
does she owns the place?
is she a party girl? is she a scene girl?
does she get mad at you frequently?
what do you do for a living?

>>/r9k
support group for beta males, check it out

If you really loved her you wouldn't even have to think about it. You'd be there by now.

>how old is she?

My age, 32.

>what does she does for a living?

Architect.

>does she lives alone?

Yes.

>does she owns the place?

No.

>is she a party girl? is she a scene girl?

Not really a party girl. What is a scene girl?

>does she get mad at you frequently?

She does get mad sometimes over little things.

>what do you do for a living?

Sysadmin

you have no idea what you're talking about, right?

Love her after 3-4 months? How can you?

man, looks like she has more "margin" that you (she has a wider social network, a comfy job) but also looks like she's a little prudish (doesn't go out frequently, she nags you for little things)
I'd stay away from that girl and wouldn't take that leap
also has very valid reasons: In a foreign country you don't have the upper hand

I'm from France, and I know that they had that guy - the faggot who became an hero - who was ultranationalist, got elected, but thankfully died soon after.

I know that Austria is pretty safe, as countries go (I mean, it's a western-europe country, without much crime, or whatever, not like Mali, Somalia, North Korea, Mexico, or some such places where crime or governments suck big time).

I know they speak German, but with their own differences (like "Gruss Gott" instead of "Güten Tag"), also, I've already visited the country.

And I *do* know that you may ask your embassy or consulate for help. Though, of course, as OP is Italian, that doesn't seem needed, because it's not that far, and he could hitch-hike back if needed.

So, trolling apart, yeah, I somewhat know what I'm talking about. Do YOU ?

lol burned
OP, do a flip u faggot

I also suffer from anxiety and moving will just be hard. I'll be jealous, what if she cheats or one day tells me calmly she doesn't love me or has found someone else? I might even kill myself in that state of mind..

Also guys, she seems very independent and doesn't feel lonely like me. She also seems cold sometimes..

At some point, you will figure out what is most important.
1. You
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Her

In that order. Get ready to get fucked over if you move mr. Fragile mindstate.

better go to therapy instead

Ah, you're a jellyfag ? Then forget my former advice, she doesn't need that shit. Better kill yourself ASAP... unless you can learn to respect the wishes of other people (like, possibly, the wish to be with someone else).

People should be together because they like it, not because they feel forced to. If you cannot accept it, better become an hero.

>Get ready to get fucked over if you move mr. Fragile mindstate.

Thanks for the harsh reminder user. I am fragile but you know anxiety shit is serious.

Right now it feels like there's no other woman for me besides her. I know time heals shit but it's hard right now..

>Ah, you're a jellyfag

Everybody's a little jealous.

>I am very fragile mentally
forget the girl and work on this. Seriously, this is a bigger issue than any girl problems.

Yeah but whats the problem then. When you two fight and she kicks you out just get a six pack red bull and drive home.

>Do YOU ?
I live 30 minutes from the Austrian border and I speak german/austrian
so yeah

woman spotted

Sorry, bro, got XY chromosomes. But not all guys are controlfags, wishing to keep a leash on another human being because of their own insecurities.

If you really love someone, you want that person to be happy. If that involves that person getting with someone else, then it might hurt, but you have no right to get mad at them, it's not like you own them. They make the choices they want.

It goes both way: Jealous women are a pain too, and are best left alone (or to the idiots who will endure their endless interrogations, indiscretions, and overall bullshit).

I am from Austria. Vienna exactly and the french guy talks shit.

We need to know the fucking countries M8. That's a big deal.

'Dude, I am very fragile'

>be a fucking big boy & make your own way in the world.

>Stop being a fragile pussy.

read the replies newfag

>Mfw I actually prefer jelly girls over not jelly ones.
A-am I an idiot?

If you prefer a girl checking your phone behind your back (or even in front of you) because she can't even believe you when you say you do NOT cheat on her, if you prefer her to scare away any women friends because they could possibly be a "threat" to her, if you prefer your girl to act like she owns you, because you feel better that way (cared for, loved, I don't know), then you're fine.

If you don't like it, but put up with that shit anyway, then maybe you are :)

Italy to Austria? WTF? That's like moving across the street. Just go, dipshit. It's a fucking 9 hour drive.

You are perpetuating the stereotype of Italian men being huge pussy ass mama's boys.

I haven't been to newgrounds in years, faggot friend.

I don't really have nothing to hide so I don't mind her checking my phone, I can also check hers but I just don't.
Besides we are both at home most of the time, not into parties or anything so there is no "risk"
Also I don't really have any social life(unless you count the few online interactions)besides her, and she is the same.
And I'm actually the one acting like I own her..and she likes it :^)

>she's the same
that kind of assumptions are a bane to any relationship

Ah, then enjoy, dude. But I know I'd still prefer a girl to care for me, but to be ready to let me do whatever I want to.

How's that an assumption?

supposing that "she behaves as I behave and therefore if I'm a lonely fucker with no other prospects then she's also a lonely without any prospect other than me"

Oh I'm aware she would have no trouble finding another guy.
But she does do the same, we both work from home and do everything together.