Why does putting this inside a closed box make my room smell like weed...

Why does putting this inside a closed box make my room smell like weed? Aren't these fucking sealed bags supposed to stop the smell anyway?! Fucking hell.

No dumbass they're just for when buying, easier to weigh and just throw it in a saddie. You want to vac seal it to keep the smell from coming out

Either vac seal or get a glass mason jar. A glass mason jar with a good seal will contain the smell. In my experience at least

Why do you care? Oh I get it, you still live with mommy and daddy. Get a fucking life kid, stop smoking weed and save $$ to get your loser ass out of your parents house.

Stock photo=op is a lying faggot.

I feel like even if OP isn't living with his parents, he still wouldn't want his room smelling awful. Weed is fun but god it has a terrible smell.

Your a moron , noob mistake

Weed smells great dunno wtf ur on about.

Indeed

that must be really strong weed. I got some in a bag next to me and I don't smell it.

The bag expands and contracts because of temperature, this happens as soon as it enters the bag get a jar.

>terrible smell

Maybe the dollar store weed you buy faggot. When you get that top shelf shit you'll be wanted to smell it all day.

Think about what you just said,

He likes smoking it...
But should hate the smell cause it’s “awful”

Does the short bus pick you up for school?

>terrible smell
just go.

Perhaps he hids smoking from a gf/wife and doesn't want his stash to be found.

is that so hard?

Move out of your parent's house.

Get a jar, OP, like the ones used for spices or jam, with a silicone joint in the lid, absolutely no smell whatsoever.

Glass jar i all i will say.

no but if it stinks in a room and gf/wife start sniffing around...

>Weed is fun
potheat detected

More excuses, why does an adult have to hide anything? If your gf/wife doesn’t agree with it then kick her ass to the curb.

Dumb faggot is gay

Wrap it up in paper.

Somebody tell me how I can get some weed. I live in I small run down town surrounded with other small run down towns. Everyone around here only knows where to get pills and meth. I also don't have any money to buy weed.

thanks for the heads up sherlock

Mason jar works for me.

I wouldn't say weed has a terrible smell, in fact I enjoy the scent. I just don't want to smell it every time I walk into my room or if I have guests over.

Science lesson time!

It’s called permeation op, the ability of a liquid/gas to penetrate a “solid” barrier, while a plastic bag may seem solid it’s actually full of very tiny pores that eventually allow smell to escape. This is how drug dogs still smell weed that’s been wrapped 5x in plastic. Use pic related

I wish I had your problemm. in cali i can get weed in 5 minutes but no dealers have pills to save their fucking life

Is growing an option where you are? If its outside the city and its just for you its unlikely you'll get caught.

Not everyone wants their house to smell like weed you dumb niggret

>these fucking sealed bags
its a thin layer of plastic. plastic is not lead. there are gaps in the atoms and smelly particles can always get thru. also baggies aren't like 'air tight' or anything. stop being a retarded child and get a glass jar.

...with a clamp.

These are godtier munchies js

Throw it into a nalgene bottle OP. Works pretty good.

smoke outside?

You can use one of those glass tostitos cheese dip jar. Wash it out nicely. They seal pretty good. Literally no smell, unless you close the jar wrong. But ive stored a quarter ounce and you can't even smell it.

Glass jar with sealed lid. Works for me and my smelly weed.

Even if you found weed how do you expect to pay for it?

But he wasnt asking about smoking in the house.

True, I would do that but I have nosey neighbors and inside operation is just now an option

Selling my ass. I would do just about anything for a 1/4 bag.

First thing. Aquire money

>house
He said room idiot.
>smell like weed
If you smoke, why would you mind smell idiot?

Gotta love how anons reply before they think.

I doubt anyone would pay anything for your ass.

Just grow in a PC case - literally hundreds of guides online. Its pretty discrete, although anything like this comes with a risk element. I personally don't bother because I have solid access to what I need, but when I move I've considered it as an option if I can't find a dealer.

You dont need to smoke for it to smell like weed.

shit happens sometimes bro I can't explain it

Lol why you mad tho? I thought smoking weed is supposed to make you happy

THC is extremely hydrophobic, you need to put it in a hydrophilic casing like glass or ceramics or stuff like this. THC can just diffuse right through the plastic bags but cannot through glass.

Totally missed the point

first of all glas or creamics arent hydrophilic whoever told you that is a complete and utter moron.

secondly the reason why you can smell it trough plastic is because plastic is porous and small mollecules can escape quite easily even if larger water or air mollecules cant.

>why you mad

Says the guy who can’t even reply without using “dumb nigger” aren’t you late for school kid?

Big if true

to establish new contacts, get a part time job in any bar/kitchen in any city
90% of people who work in those places smoke

When I was young I don't remember weed smelling so bad. I recently bought a quarter because I was having a midlife crisis or some shit and thought I was going to try being young again and it stunk up my whole closet. Shit was also a lot stronger than I remember. I was going to smoke a bowl and mow the lawn and wound up forgetting about it and watching spongebob while i ate an entire bag of grapes. Shit fixed my back pain up though. I didn't expect that. Worked better than any of the shot the doctor has been giving me.

And you just figured out why it’s been illegal for so long, Big pharma would rather have you taking highly addictive opioids for that back pain.

>>Glass is mostly SiO2 which is basically a ionic bond...

What the heck is larger water? How is THC which is like 20+ Carbon atoms supposed to fit through pores where water can't? And fukken Air consists mostly of Nitrogen which is small as fuck aswell. I don't know what you're about

Lol im sorry i offended you. I will respect your safe space

spbp
Mason jars are like a dollar and they work excellently

Find an air tight container.

>empty bottle
>container holding makeup or cream
>something tight enough to hold water without leaking

Air tight = no problem

Don't have to be fancy.

THC isnt the armoatics youre smelling.

Just because the bud contains THC doesnt in any way mean thats the only compound there.

still bigger than diatomic N or O
>I guess air diffuses through the bag too

Have you tried just not being a degenerate pothead. I found it my room doesn't smell like pot at all simply because I've never smoked it. Pro-tip only weak-minded faggots need substances that are naturally in their body.

Found the alcoholic

do you drink alcohol?
same thing

Sadly I'm past that point career-wise, if I moved it'd be for a better job post uni, already doing graduate work where I am currently. Solid advice though!

fucking amateur

Just tape it under your bedroom window ledge until you want a bowl

Alcohol? Powders? Fucking Coffee? Copious amounts of sugar?

Everyone's got their poison mate, and as long as you're not in people's faces with it or doing it at inappropriate times then its really not your business to be an asshole about it.

The Jelepano are better fam

Yeah I was amazed at how well it worked. I always thought "medical marijuana" was bullshit. Only bad thing is now i gotta admit my daughter's hippie boyfriend was right about something.

The knowledge is spreading and the old fears are being put to rest, once the last of the older generation is gone big pharma is going to have a hard time convincing people their dangerous,addictive and expensive drugs are the right choice. Share your story, help spread the word.