Is there a single "artist" that encapsulates more how and why indie has gone to complete shit than this piece of shit?

is there a single "artist" that encapsulates more how and why indie has gone to complete shit than this piece of shit?

that chick looks a lot like harmony korine

mac demarco

This made my penis go in me.

i guess the fact you think of "indie" as anything more than an indicator of label status doesn't help your perception of it

She looks like she wouldnt put out for anyone except a jock

Literally who?

so she's got self-esteem?

not op but indie is an umbrella genre my guy, not just an indicator of label status.

But her music is actually pretty good tho

One night stands make some people feel wanted, i supose.

lol

>anything not released on a major label is shit
g2b poptimist

[citation needed]

what are you talking about, athletic people are much less likely to suffer from depression and the other mental imbalances that make long-term relationships fail. Fact: fit men make better fathers.

I know we need more athletic people in music.

people who know very little about music use it as a genre, but it's meaningless since anything not released on a major label can be called "indie"

indie hip-hop, indie folk, indie synthpop, indie hardcore, indie techno, indie orkes melayu, indie chanson, indie onkyo

learn more about music and enjoy it

like jack johnson, there's a dude who can carry a tune

he's actually a talented musician tho

misogynist detected

Fleet Foxes used to make beautiful folk music now they sound like a circle jerk around the lead singer's ego.

Or Grimes, more style and personality then substance, trendy.

yeah its like, have we explored acoustic guitar enough?

>have we explored acoustic guitar enough
No, I'd love to see more classical guitar, flamenco, etc... Jack Johnson's just pop.

Hinds