Anybody else out there really enjoy catfishing girls for nudes? Some even sext with me and want to meet up...

Anybody else out there really enjoy catfishing girls for nudes? Some even sext with me and want to meet up, but I never do. How bad am I?

that's a really elegant head for such goofy nipples.

but I like

You're fucking retarded

Maya from figurebaby is the source. I disagree about the goody nipples. I love this woman.

Post some wins

>catfishing
Just no. Because this requires:

* Having enough spare time to pretend to be someone else convincingly.
* Having enough autism to be ignorant of the other person's feelings.
* Having zero RL social contacts to minimize the risk of getting identified.

But then, this is Sup Forums where if not here you can find your kind.

Thanks for the source, yeah it's just that one pic that threw me off, her tits are a lot better in the rest of the album.

I used to catfish on badoo since it offered a relatively easy way to instantly chat with girls, but now they make you verify your profile by taking a pic in a certain pose. Obviously, part of catfishing is not using your own pics so now that they only allow verified profiles to chat, I need a new website. Any ideas?

I'm also interested. I like to catfish female pedophiles.

The spare time is tricky now that I have more responsibility than I used to. But the feelings of others isn’t that bad.... I usually pick a well hung, fit dude to be, and girls just wanna fuck that guy. I don’t think feelings play a part of it.
I do have a pretty wide social circle but a fake name and fake pictures offer a really low risk of being caught.

Female pedos? Targeting the milfs? Damn.... I wish I though of this.... I only focused on the 18-26 girls. They are too naive to think they are being catfished when a male model type starts messaging them. They’re so easy....

But you know, that it is pretty easy to find out who you are just from the way you write and how you surf the web?

Don't trust the anonymity if you are doing this things from the same devices you use in RL.

I haven’t been able to catfish is quite some time, so the only wins I have available are from a girl named Kyra.

She took several photos for me and followed every request and pose I desired.

My first request, to stop using the fucking Snapchat filters.

I write in a completely different way when catfishing, but can you explain further about using the same devices?

Been doing it for years til Fb banned my real FB and my catfish acc.

All you:

Facebook
Good stolen pics of a 8/10 guy
A way to send gallery pics on Snapchat

Then you make a fb account, go right to "Groups" and start joining the "am I cute" "Hot or Not" "rate me" groups with lonely horney chicks asking for adds. Get your friends list upto 1k in a week, when getting nudes talk nice for 30 mins or so "how was your day etc" then "I'm bored" "wanna see" "promise not to show anyone"

My favorite was fapping and talking to teens on voice calls In messenger

Damn that sounds fun haha
I never used FB or anything. Just strictly badoo. I would sweet talk the hell out of the girls, telling them exactly what they wanted to hear, tell them I’m stuck at work but wishing I was cuddling with them.... so easy after that. Tell them I’d bring wine and strawberries and their pussies would start gushing.

just go on omegle. pretend to be someone else and make up a fake snap account for that person.

Another win from kyra for you guys

And how do I avoid all the dicks?
I have a family at home so I can’t just sit there with my dick out all night. Badoo allowed me to use a mobile website and catfish while things were slow at work.

It's so addicting

I finally just deleted hundreds of catfish'd nudes mostly pizza

ah i see. guess it helps being single

Addicting? Absolutely. I want to stop so bad since I have a family and all, but I find myself craving it every 3-6 months or so. I was kinda happy badoo made it more difficult but I’m craving it again....
And mostly Pizza? Huh???

Being single makes everything easier in a way. But I’d never wish to not have my wife and kids...especially just so I could catfish

Kik me catfished nudes? :)
Kik-toolitpapi

Come in here, offer nothing, and ask me to send you stuff? Faggot.

no i'm not saying that, just saying. its easier when i dont have to worry about soeone walking in on me on omgele lol

Yeah I know man. I knew what you meant.

Ever done family members anyone?

did they ever ask to facetime or anything?

They did ask to SC, Skype, and FT on occasion. I always told them I couldn’t because I was at work. I would try to convince them to make short videos for me and send them to my email. I told them my phone was owned by my company and I wanted to avoid losing my job. Many of the girls got turned on by this. They felt like they were getting me in trouble and I would tell them I couldn’t leave my desk because I was throbbing for them LOL. These girls got so horny when I told them that.

Only thing I'll say: lots of horny girls on Omegle are more comfortable with being sexual with another girl. Get some pics from r/gonewild and talk on kik