youtube.com/watch?v=G3qpwR87zWI
youtube.com/watch?v=qiPqtDpuMOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah that pic is now related, more of that thanks

surround myself in beauty... fap a lot.

Self loathing and masturbation

By not being a little bitch tbh

Beautiful tits anymore?

none of us are ment for anything except death. but can i see moar of that body before then?

Honestly user, I pretty much think about killing myself everyday. The important thing isn’t to get rid of those thoughts, rather, you must accept those as part of your life and find comfort in them. Being perpetually suicidal actually helps me to be the best person I can because there’s no fear of ongoing failure. I hope you can find peace of mind with your demons.

OPs pic makes me want to die but
I spent 48 hours on heavy doses of mushrooms a couple years ago. I used that time to lay in bed in a pitch black room, crying.
Haven't had a moment of depression since. Again, she looks icky.
Try not to do meth.

Damn who's the hoe?

youtube.com/watch?v=mA6kYFeLAs4

I'm asking myself that right now. I guess it would be too much work.

Fuck knows who the girl is i found her on here and in all honesty all i do is wake up wprk play games and goto bed im single and earn fuck all money as im a carer all i look forward to is the next game release or whwn i get paid next

I keep having dreams that beautiful women love me
youtube.com/watch?v=H9hjhPx-ydw

Living the dream

I have a 10/10 wife I get to fuck every day. Makes it pretty easy to survive

Well one of my fuckbuddies is coming and we are going to film it, so I guess I'll go through the day pumping cum in her mouth.

dont leave for tommorrow

what you can do right now

Pretty much just fucking sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=wvYVLfFZmEg

youtube.com/watch?v=nuko5fhd4mA

I don't.

I fight.
I fall.
I stand up.
I fight again.

Some day I'll die.

And that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3qpwR87zWI

I do it pretty much everyday one good thing happens 2 bad things wait around the corner how long is long enough to keep repeating the same shit in a different day

I am a student and I basically feed off my parents money
I don't know what it takes to earn money
I don't have friends as such, I never had any girlfriend because I got anxiety and mostly because I am ugly af
I sit home all day goto College
There is not much problem in my life

Skateboarding gives my life a little bit of meaning. OP you probably just need to exercise.

Same.

Having readily available, tight, slimy holes to massage my dick, and dump my cum in as many times a day as I want, with literally no questions asked, keeps me in check.

>pic related
My whore who never says no.

pretty easily, actually...

lol like youd stop if she did say no

Remind yourself that "We've all seen better times to die." --Carseat Headrest (Great musician)

Also, vaporwave, and excessive sleeping.

At least I'm a white man.

I'll paraphrase a well-known quote, stating the beautiful obviousity of the situation:

>A lesson is repeated until learned.
>You will forget all of this at birth.

That's what I believe it, not only because I want to believe in it, but because my experiences and knowledge confirm it. It's not "reincarnation" or "metempsychosis" in the usual sense; it has more to do with quantum mechanics and universe linearity.

I believe that an universe is an iteration of optimization problem known as existence. I believe that your life is a linear universe in a multiverse of existence, and that a quantum entanglement exists between consecutive universes in your particular line. It thus follows:

You live now only because you haven't died already - but in countless iterations of the universe, you have died by this moment. If you give up now, you'll relieve this life again, and again, and again; your soul will stay young, but you will suffer countless lives.

Every fucking bit of your existence you manage to hold, grasp, fix, every single fight you haven't lost - even a single one - is one that you won't have to fight ever again. It makes your soul older and older, until the very moment your soul "dies" - it doesn't suffer anymore, and either leaves the cycle, or allows you to help others improve. Buddhists call this state "Buddha". I don't call it anything, because I don't need to. I'll know the name when I get there.

You won't get reincarnated. You'll forget all of this at birth. Yet your life will get better if you fight. You can't remember this. You can only believe this.

THANK YOU
....it's beautiful :)

da fuck.
im going to want to end it all everyday till it does end dude.
nohting gets better
life sucks
you work hard
and then you die

Those titties have made my day a little less of a slog

It's not about "working". It's about fighting. It's about changing yourself, to achieve the most of what you need with the least effort.

If you feel it sucks because of the "hard work", then you're still on the beginning of your road.

its for you
you'r welcome

yyyyeeeeeeeeee

how much does she cost?

Goth titties

Emotional detachment honestly. Tune everything out and go day by day a shell of who you once were, knowing that some day hopefully I'll arrive at greener pastures.

Hold up

Who is this?

it is me

Nah I mean OP's pic

Ineed a LOT more of her

vibrating butt plug.

True

Bro

Cmon

bro

buddy

c'mon

Hang in there buddy you'll get better. Have a walk n have a fap play some games watch a movie anything to take your mind off some gay shit

Also need that big tiddy sauce please

Chill fam we're here for tiddy

but the tiddy is not pretty

I mean we're all looking at it and can confirm that this is untrue

We'll need more to judge

she's like, over 14
I don't get it

You monster

Sometimes you have to make exceptions

I love it

> How do you all make it through the day without wanting to end it all

by having things to look forward to. i'm always learning how to do something new. so i'm never bored. and i'm usually pretty excited about what my next step in progression is going to yield.

if i couldn't do this (always learn), i'd probably go crazy and want to end it for sure.

lifting and being an ex-addict so I appreciate live/living in the moment.

Cheers dude, sorry no idea on the sauce as i found her on here

She appears to be a girl.

we got fucking bamboozled

The images i posted are all i had of her from what i got from the thread earlier

I have pics of her too

Sauce

I luv her

>I went shooting on Saturday
>Was getting ready to fire my step dad's Glock.
>Two magazines and then one extra bullet.
>I look in the boxes for an empty place to put the bullet
>No luck
>Shoot the first magazine pretty fast, just for fun.
>Shoot the second mag slower, trying to hit the target accurately.
>Finish up and put the Glock down.
>Take the extra bullet and load it into a mag.
>Pick up Glock, slide in the magazine and release the slide.
>The moment the slide releases and the gun is sitting in my hand, I realize that this could be the perfect moment to end it all.
>The one bullet given to me for this exact purpose.
>I pause for longer than I wish I had
>Aim downrange and fire.
>We pack up and drive home
> I don't feel right the rest of the day

What stopped you from just turning it on yourself

you meant this chick?

youtube.com/watch?v=qiPqtDpuMOc

This is also good but the first girl now has a special place in my heart

Some cuck in wwyd thread

She would get the farts sucked out her arsehole

nice

Yes

Link us to her or share the love

YOOOO

Dump those or give me or name or something my dude

ruby, that's all i got. check undestroyed for more, guy usually posts her with name

now we're talking
thanks user