What's the best way in /b's oppinion to commit suicide?

What's the best way in /b's oppinion to commit suicide?

Never seen this thread here before.

Alligator

jerking off, touching a powerline as you cum

sleep.

I dont know what to think about this one.

benis in electrical vaggoo

Sitting in a dark bedroom for thirty years shitposting on Sup Forums surrounded by empty cigarette packs, beer cans and balled up fastfood bags until your heart finally gives out and you die alone and scared.

what will prevent me from waking up again?

allready most of the time alone. but i guess i wont be scared of death.. anyway would take to long

painless =! best

sounds good, but i know they put a little % of other gases with in there so u cant do it that way ^^

Everything is better with friends and family

family never was a important thing in my life.
Friends were always the family i could choose,
i could live for. but in the end every1 looks just for their own ass, got their own live and less time to care for another.

good one :)
getting firearms in my country can be hard.
sure there are always options if u rly want to.

/thread
kek'd

Any hood has guns.
weeddealers know people, ask around

Never in all my life.

Try auto erotic asphyxiation.
No one will know if it was an accident or suicide.

yeah i know, police too.
also i dont think it can be to hard to get one in the darkweb. Thing is i dont want to leave a fucking mess behind :)

I'm also non-American and went to the range again yesterday. It was my second time shooting a gun. I recommend you join a gun club to at least experience what it is like to shoot a gun. I'll have to wait a bit until I can buy my own piece because of the gay laws of my country.

why do you care, you ain't gonna be cleaning it up lol

No need to cause "friends" and family more pain than needed. And i guess its nicer to have the option to say goodbye to an intact body, rather than 2/3 or something xD

>No one will know if it was an accident or suicide.

that one sounds good, atleast the idear..
But if i fuck something up it would like super wired. and i am not sure on how much physical pain this one would cost me to pull off

bumb

just take barbiturates? worked for Marilyn Monroe

You either have a stronger orgasm or you die. Can't loose.

The bad thing is you will scar for life the one who discovered you.

crush your head really fast

faggot
put a note on bathroom door "DO NOT ENTER, call the police and get a AMBERLANCE. I'm sorry." go into bathroom, then stream yourself shooting your stomach 5-12 times and you'll bleed out in a min or two, only being couscous like 30sec a min max.
you can have a open casket, you won't miss the DMT trip that happens when you die, like you would if you shot yourself in the head

worth a note, will check on that one

Hanging is good if done properly, use a good belt , tie it up real good and rap around neck , use your body weigh an pull forward until the pressure makes you pass out , that way you can’t pussy out , when you pass out your legs give way and you never wake up ,

i am not able to get a gun

>darkweb
>any fucking hood
>stabbing police officer
>stop being a faggot

yeah that's a good way to go. but since you mentioned darkweb you could probably score heroin/fent too. it's like falling asleep.

>it's like falling asleep
no.
It's pure bliss, until you overdose, and it's pure panic as you realize you can't control your breathing and feel your heart stop beating.
I don't know what kind of fucking sleep you've been smoking

Convert to Muslim ,you’ll get brainwashed into blowing yourself up for some thing or other , you might even feel good doing it an take a few butchers with you , you know they deserved it anyway

allready talked about that. dont wanna leave a wrong picture / mess behind

>> 750203777

thats not me

you just need to take enough to fall asleep...

also, it's a good idea to add benzos and booze to a heroin suicide attempt

thats way to late for me.
Am already awakend.

thx for that :)

was thinking about Smoking DMT before i commit suicide

good thats a point, will do bit research on that

honestly, if you are being serious,don't do it
you Need to have some reason/motiviation to Keep living. Find yourself something that makes you happy :)

to quote one of my favourit bands.

"every moment is dead to me"

I dont even live my life for myself. There is not much i need or could ask for. I dont care about money or power, all i ever wanted is one mate i can share everything with and go though life and beat it. Like a bond that never will be broken, the kind of connection u dont care where u are or what u do. But the truth is the secound i start to build to trust to someone, is always the period of 2-3 years before i get dropped and fall in depressions again.

I know for myself, i wont be happy in a normal life, i cant have that one. I couldnt be a life time salve in the system. Knowing that i cause as indivium cause more Problems than i can see or solve.

The Reasons i would stay alive for, are targets i need to reach to do somthing about that but i wont be able to reach those, if i dont get my shit together.

So i will give myself another half year. If i fail i quit.

If you do, you wont.
if you break through on DMT you'll realize how futile suicide is, how this gift of life is beautiful as you can appreciate things and have senses

On DMT i've existed with "things" (infinitely complex geometric patterns looping infinitely) that have no senses and only communicate telepathically.
They said that life as a creature with senses, even if finite, would be a greater experience than having a infinite life.

But fuck it up and youll probably get brain damage

Dont know about that. I think for myself i have reached the limets of my mind as far i can tell.

Even if i make that realisation. the turth is that i am still a no One in System i cant do shit in.

I'll still see the mess we cause as human species, with knowing i cant do much about as i am right now.

Things like we have Poiticans that talk more than they do. instead of puting everthing together trying to find the best solitions. We split up in Societys, in Countrys to talk about A and B rahter than finding Solutions. I am so Sick of all this Problems. Even so i have possible solutions for it, i cant realize them.

how can one fuck up putting on a mask?

Posting about it on Sup Forums

what's the highest dose and of what substance you've taken?
I have done 5 tabs of great fucking acid, not even close.
I've done 7.5g of great fucking shrooms, not even close.
I've done 3 tabs of acid with 0.3g of mdma.
Not even close.

you think like a sober person, that's your problem.
you haven't experienced infinites.
Once in a deep enough trip, experiencing the immense reality of a infinite timeline.
You cannot think like a sober person ever again.

The right drugs should fix that.

ITT: OP asking for ways to kill himself then coming up with shitty excuses not to follow through and generally being a faggot.

Its simple i am Planing ahead, trying to find good options. (that leaves no mess behind, or fuck the last trusted ones i have up for the rest of their lives)

Its not necesarly about the substance you take its more about what you think and the way u think.
How u can get out of the "box" and how much u can reflect back.
I did alot of refelcting on myself. Who am i, how did i become the way i am to day.
Why do i think the way i think. Whats the reason for everything i do. And so on.

The most of a substance was i guess like 500 bux of weed in 3 Days without eating, while
trying to make a Tatto that explain Life, the Universe, the "Matrix" from my innerst point of view.
Then i woke up, i lost complety touch to reality, a lot of strange shit happend. Everything was like a big fucking script u could manipulate. I even came up with my own system to explain everthing i have in mind. (its a long story)

>killing self
>not fucking the last trusted ones i have up
those don't mix you faggot, make up your mind

let me guess, you snorted asprin and tripped balls m8 huehue Xd
kys already

kys on stream and let some people get enjoyment through your death

cause i am right now.
Yes it changes the way u see everthing, the way u think. Which will isolate you more and more, cause there are less and less people u can have a deep Converstation with. U see all the 0 1 in a System that they are to dump to understand.

Its a difference between a well writen Goodbye letter that explain ur choice and a Clean way to commit rahter than making a huge mess with leaving thousands of questions behind.

Weed, Speed, Cocain, Mdma

none are psychedelic.
Mdma is semi-psychedelic, about 25% converts to MDA, which is quite psychedelic. but the MDMA overpowers it hundredfolds

there's a difference between being a weeb faggot who wants people to feel sorry for him and telling him not to kys, and existing in agony and people feeling sorry for because they're alive

Opiate OD, you just drift away on a fluffy, warm cloud

i dont need anyone to feel sorry for me.
i'm just asking my /b rothers for their opinion.
Cause i cant do that in whats left of my social enviroment. /b was always my place to go.

get naked and cover your body in banana. then go to the zoo and jump in the gorilla pen.

you don't have any Sup Forumsrothers you weeb.
You observe Sup Forumsrothers interacting, still being the outsider.
KYS :)

This pitiful thread will die as OP will, alone and talking to himself.
KYS schizo

ask a girl out, if she is not interested you will either grow more like a man or die inside

thats not on you to judge fgt

well anway thanks for thread and all the replys

/thread

The best way to commit suicide in my opinion if you live somewhere where the winters are cold is to drive to a remote area, get pass out drunk and just freeze to death. It's a pretty common accidental death where I'm from, as long as no one finds you it'll basically feel like dying in your sleep.

Just wait until death comes