Arsenal Fan TV attacked by fellow supporters while trying to film after Manchester City match

>Popular Youtube channel Arsenal Fan TV were targeted by angry home supporters after their side's 2-2 draw with Manchester City on Sunday.

>The film crew were first heckled before a scuffle broke out as they attempted to film their latest raft of post-match interviews with Arsenal fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/03/arsenal-fan-tv-attacked-fellow-fans-trying-film-manchester-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=HJXPBRgW6vA
youtube.com/watch?v=hDDYK2-W9dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VTXWXqE2UJk
youtube.com/watch?v=CuhBYDmMJmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q0SE2cEsIlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/03/arsenal-fan-tv-attacked-fellow-fans-trying-film-manchester-city/

youtube.com/watch?v=HJXPBRgW6vA

FINALLY SOMEONE STOOD UP TO THAT FAT NIGGER

ArsenalTV is a shitty meme that has gotten out of hand and just makes Arsenal look like trash. Also half the people ever shown aren't even anglo's. London is dead.

Let's hope Robbie gets AIDS or sickle cell and dies so he doesn't embarrass this club anymore

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but Arsenal Fan TV makes all Arsenal fans look like piles while he reaps all the benefits.

Is he even from North London?

>the fucking state of this fanbase
>the fucking state of this club

it's not el jefe but "el patrĂ³n"

English "fighting"

>BRUV, BLUD, FUCK YOU, ARSENAL, WANKER ALLOW IT

robbie isn't even an arsenal fan, he's a luton fan.

he's just riding this for the money.

who questioned who's fanbase?

seems like actual arsenal fans got tired of their awkward reality show.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDDYK2-W9dQ

>all of them have a funny accent

youtube.com/watch?v=VTXWXqE2UJk

do you reckon arsene feels bad that he causes such vitriol between the people who support his club?

youtube.com/watch?v=CuhBYDmMJmQ

he's throwing fuel onto the fire by not saying if he's staying or leaving

AKB Master Race. Was getting tired of this faggot profiting off arsenal's bad run. Yes it s a bad run. but >WE must stay together.

>letting the negro walk among us

What a blunder that was

arsenal is a joke

He just said the other day he's staying

he didn't

Can arsenal be more of a joke? This is a new low.

why is this a new low?
it's just a few fans fighting

it's not like they're like croatian football fans or federation or something

You don't get sickle cell, you're born with it.

fighting over a youtube channel

>'Crucial' Robbie

it's not just a youtube channel
it's an outlet to vent which reaches many listeners including the media and the club

They bring nothing but negativity to Arsenal FC. They literally exist for fans of other clubs to laugh at Arsenal.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SE2cEsIlw

>Mad they didn't think of a way to profit first.

Dumb fucks

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this Robbie guy and Arsenalfantv? What are they upset about?

Herds Man4 hours ago
Robbie, you're talking shit. This has been coming on you and your geek squad for a while. We (various Herd) have offered you to come to us in local pubs to offer an 'alternative/proper' opinion. You haven't done it, but have persisted with your mong squad including that c*** Ty (i hope to god I bump in to him). Either come speak to 'Proper' Arsenal and not the mongs...or what will be will be! Fair play to Luton & Stevenage goons who gave you a reminder of whats to come.

>half of arsenal supporters are black, 1/4 are "asians" and only 1/4 are white

kop tet

King nigger profits off inbred arsenal fans and their pitiful club.

>Luton & Stevenage goons

Asians =\= pakis

>Also half the people ever shown aren't even anglo's. London is dead.
so, the last time you were in London was, when, about 1967 or so?

pakistan is in asia you dumb inbred trumpnigger

No it's not, Jamal

>Ty might get beaten or killed very very soon

This timeline is best timeline

So you can tell everyone how much You love Wonga. Sorry dude. Your defense of him is boring to listen to. Year after year.

>'Proper' Arsenal

I don't support Arsenal but I live around there and sometimes go to Arsenal pubs like the Tollington when they play and I always see the Arsenal TV crew getting mugged off by other supporters. They really hate them

Arsenal exist to be laughed at by fans of other clubs

Not surprising, football fans are the biggest man childs alive

Sean B1 day ago
bollox..you stupid shit cunts got put in your place and that's that..you some how have the platform to mug us off completely week in week out and get paid for the privilege..wait till the real boys get down there you little rent boy slags! and if you reckon this is an idol threat after what you dirty slags have done to my club..keep it up..you will get seen to!! poof Yiddish types the lot of ya!!
and for the record..Rocky would have told you even straighter!! this chanel is in its last cunting off and muggy season!! dirty slags

>chanel

>idol threat

>proper' opinion
lmao these faggots have to be paid by the club, it's only been after the club sent that 'speak well about the club' letter this shit has happened

>wait till the real boys get down there

?

profits how, just from a youtube channel? what has he been saying?

>american education
what continent do you think it's in then?

He's talking about people from the idol show, the ones who qualify for later rounds

>""proper"" opinion coming from ""proper"" fans of ""proper"" Arsenal FC
welp

>after what you dirty slags have done to my club
So it is the fans' fault.

How do Chelsea fans feel about Arsenal nowadays?

>we love you arsenal chant for no reason

wew

there was way more whites. just not around the camera

Why does she look like a young Nigel Farage, wearing a wig?

most noise they've made all season

What did the Luton & Stevenage goons do?

chanel models?

memes

>PR reps send out letter to fans suggesting they want to create content similar to Arsenal Fan Tv
>Robbie and the rest get chased away from the Emirates
hmmm

wore sunglasses, shouted a bit.

Jealous little men upset over someone going around interviewing random fans/his mates after games.

Evening, lads. Just got back from work. WENGER OUT

>Get sickle cell

It's an inherited blood disorder, you retard

the fuck is mark cuban doing there?