When did you take the classical pill Sup Forums?

When did you take the classical pill Sup Forums?

Classicalfags are worse than rockists

Why? Because classical music actually takes skill to perform? Go back to your kanye containment thread.

>Implying classical is good

I havent and probably never will. I dont feel the need to think im better than everyone else just because my Temporal lobes appreciate certain vibrations differently than other people.

When I was 13
I got bored of it though

The Reddit store called. They're running out of you.
You have an inferiority complex. Noone itt claimed to better than anyone else. Your inferiority compelx made the fact you don't like classical music to create such an idea in your head.

Beethoven and Bach are the only composers worth listening to. Maybe Vivaldi.

I love classical. some of my favorites are Mozart, Beethoven, Grimes, Bach

>The Reddit store called. They're running out of you.
What's the difference? you're their all time best seller

Pleb-tier modern classical was my gateway around age 16 (Orff and Pärt being my favorites).

No more than 2 posts in you said "Classical actually takes talent to perform" and promptly told him to go back to his "kanye threads" which implies that because he doesn't listen to classical, he MUST listen to Kanye West.
Ergo, you're pretentious.

Get fucked () you post-neo-Freudian pop psychologist.

>Mr I have only listened to a youtube classical playlist once.

Okay

>be 7 year old me
>ask mom for a classical mix cassette tape
>she's like uh ok
>dont get anything

this is the reason why i failed school and have low iq

Part is not pleb tier.

Listening to classical wouldn't increase you're IQ.

Listening specifically to Mozart's Piano Concerti is supposed to raise your IQ.

yeah your probably right

It's been proven it doesn't. The fact that such a retarded belief came to popularity shows the inherent abjectness of classical, both from listeners and non-listeners.

Fake news. The study that information is based on concluded that due to the heightened tempo of the music, it created a temporarily increased awareness in test subjects, allowing them to temporarily solve tasks better than those who have not listened. The results were released to the public, and ever since, you've seen no end to the "Mozart increases your iq" shilling. It's all bs.

Imagine being this much of an insecure retard that you completely dismiss certain genres because you think it makes you look pretentious

the art of noises almost completely btfo's all classical music in a single short essay

there is certainly significant merit in the musicianship and composition of classical music, but considering the works and innovations in sound and texture by early electronic artists and the avant-garde, you should honestly feel lucky that it's still as listened to as it is

t. buttmad classicalfag who can't handle being wrong

Wrong about what? the first guy didn't present an argument.

Where did a classical fan touch you, user?

>art of noises almost completely btfo's all classical music in a single short essay
Wrong, it's a retarded essay.