So, I was sexually assaulted for the 2nd time in my life yesterday, by my best friend

So, I was sexually assaulted for the 2nd time in my life yesterday, by my best friend.
It's hard to talk about, because it seems like such a minor thing, but it's so hard to tell people.
I haven't told my significant other or anybody that I know, but it's somewhat cathartic to post here.

We hadn't seen each other in months since I moved for grad school, so he drove up to visit this weekend. We hung out; watched a few movies, visited a museum, went for a run, and that night, instead of forcing him to sleep on the uncomfortable couch, I offered to let him sleep in my bed.
We had done that before, specifically when at a hotel when I was his best man, and there were no issues then.
We were both a little drunk when we went to bed; him mor than me.
It was very warm at night, and I found myself surprised to be an unexpected small spoon. He was kind of comfy, so I was okay with this.
Skip ahead a few hours, and I wake up to him stimulating my genitals through my underwear. I freeze for a few seconds, as I don't really know what to do. He thinks I'm asleep.
I try to gather my thoughts and ask "What are you doing?"
"I'm playing with your penis, because why not?"
He reaches under my underwear and starts jacking me off. "Please stop," I plead.
"Haven't you always wanted this?"
I'm horrified. Unable to move, unable to breathe. It's the scariest thing I've ever felt, being completely at the whim of someone bigger and stronger than me, unable to do anything, and it's MY BEST FRIEND. I don't want to ruin our relationship because he's drunk.
After about a minute, I finally am able to get control of myself. "Stop." A little more forcefully.
He actually does stop, thank god.

"I'm sorry about that, man. I was just messing around." Meanwhile, I have actual tears streaming down my face. He rolls over to go back to sleep, and I spend the rest of the night thinking about what the fuck just happened. I do actually get some sleep, but my dreams are messed up.

Thank you for listening.

Pics or it didn't happen

If someone sexually assault you, they aren't a friend.

If someone sexually assaults you, kick their ass. Meek shit like "please stop" doesn't make them stop.

pussy you could of got a suck job and sleep comfy.

I have a similar experience, see my best friend not for weeks.
When we see us we move outside and fooling around, see a bridge where we often played as child.
Look at the water a pretty long time and it starts to rain.
What happend? We both yerk us off till we came.

Its not gay if its youre best friend

Pics of what?

Part 2 of story:
In the morning, I'm super uncomfortable around him, but he's happy-go-lucky as usual. At this point, I don't know if he even remembered what happened.
We go about the rest of our day, Stranger Things and football, but when he goes to have a nap, I stay awake. I'm no longer comfortable sleeping with him (actually sleeping).

The last thing he says before he leaves is "Sorry about last night man, I don't know what I was thinking." This blows me away. He was aware of what he was doing. I stutter out that it's okay, but I don't know what to think.

I feel like Anthony Rapp to his Kevin Spacey. Something happened, but it wasn't "that bad." I didn't get raped or anything. If I'd read about this in the news, I wouldn't give it a second thought. I still like Kevin Spacey as an actor, an was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. In order not to be hypocritical on the issue, I've decided to forgive my friend, as well.
But still, the fact that it happened in the first place makes me super uncomfortable. He kept messaging me about unrelated topics, and I didn't want to have anything to do with him.

Interestingly, he's a married man, and his wife is bi-polar. She takes medication, but it seems they're always arguing. That night, he did SOMETHING and she left, taking the cats. As usual, after a whlie, they made up. For some reason, he chose this time to TELL HER WHAT HE DID.
I don't know why. Apparently she took it well. That was last night.
I got a message this morning at 7am saying they are on the mend.
I got another message at 10am saying he's pretty sure his marriage is over, and she posted on Facebook "Infidelity is the one unforgivable thing for me."

Did I just ruin my friend's marriage?

They are a friend. I was his best man. We were literally best friends. We have years of history. Does two minutes of a mistake immediately undo that?
Also, I'm not the ass-kicking type. I was frozen and suspect he was drunk. You can't just automatically alpha yourself when the situation calls for it.
It's really changed my view on the whole thing. I was hesitant to call it sexual assault in the first line because I don't feel assaulted... just taken advantage of. But it still sucks.

deal with it homophobic piece of shit

How does this make me homophobic?
Piece of shit, I can understand. I feel terrible right now.

BC you are sooo uncompfortable, i guess you can change what you say but not how you feel.

Why would you feel terrible?
Think about your mate, he lost his wife damaged the relationship with his best frriend who he has feelings for and also got rejected in a fucking awkward style.

Being uncomfortable with nonconsensual sexual assault is homophobic?
I'm not okay when my fiancee does the same thing when I tell her not to. Except she always stops (and it's usually wanted).

I don't know WHY I feel terrible, I just do. Maybe because I could have stopped it sooner but didn't. Maybe I feel guilty because I let it happen. Maybe I feel bad that I probably ruined two of this person's relationships.

Not OP but his best friend shouldnt have dealt with his problems in such a way. Plenty of alternative outlets. No excuse for sexual assault

A) trolling
B) you are more woman than man.

I'm going with A because no one is this big a pussy.

If B, so sad that this is what passes for a man in today's world. Get some testosterone shots asap.

This is whats wrong with the whole metoo-cult.
Play the victim-card to feel like a part of something. Doesnt matter how little the thing that made you feel like a victim is.

So, one of your gay buddies fondled you while being drunk. If this actually made you cry, and write long posts about your feels, what are you gonna do when life actually gets tough.

So rape is okay, just blame the victim?

Oh my gawd.. Stfu and quit being a snowflake. You made the mistake. You asked for this while letting him sleep in your bed. Idiots like you get people into trouble for no reason.

See

As far as i could tell, noone got raped.
Some guy played with another guys penis.
But i can see how a metoo-diciple would call that rape. It just plays better with the role of a victim.

Sexual assault, im fucking laughing.
He was drunk and just pleased you a little.

Sexual assault is if you woke up with a dick in your ass.

As far as you wrote, you didnt tell him before so how could he have known.
Just like laying there expecting him to guess you are going insane in your mind.

I dont think you did get hard so he was a little retarded from love, but just saying "please stop" once isnt all that convincing if you are still being spooned and hes fonling your dick.

Maybe he was thinking you would jump or remove his hand if you didnt like it?

Where the fuck is rape?
You are on 4chin and call this rape?

WHERED MY OLDFAGS GO????

Whatever. You degenerate faggots live and breathe for shit like that. I hope you know this world is going to shit in part due to your fucked up lifestyle

lifestyle is certainly the reason everythings going to shit...

wait, no its your reasoning

Yes rape is OKAY! It's been going on all threw the history of society. It will never stop. So why fight? Just join in and have fun. Rape = FUN!

Not trolling. I guess I should have expected this. Then again, it's difficult to explain if it hasn't happened to you. My entire worldview has shifted slightly.

I'm not doing this for attention. Again, I haven't told anybody I know. This website is good because it's anonymous, even though it's populated with assholes.

Did I really ask for this though? Do you "fondle" every person you're sleeping with when they're asleep, then continue after they ask you to stop?

I'm not trying to get people in trouble. I haven't told a soul. I'm surprised he told his wife.

>oldfags
>basically calling me a moral fag

I mean, im just saying. Rape is rape. If you were raped, you would take action, too. Its not something you would want to experience so i dont get how you can act like its all good in the hood.

No brakes!

Implying you’re a “victim”

>oh no, somebody touched me and I cried like a little bitch, better fish for sympathy on the internet

Grow a backbone you fucking pathetic faggot. If a mere touch is enough to destroy you then just kill yourself now.

How old are you?

No it's your faggoty attitude that every has to respect your obnoxious queer behaviour and cater to your needs when the fact of the matter is I don't have respect shit. I acknowledge that your a fag but I disagree with having to do anymore than that. I'm wasting my time to make you feel mor welcome anymore than I would waste my time to make a mosquito feel welcome while he imposes his lifestyle while biting my skin. Fuck off and be a fag in the privacy of your own home and quit bothering everyone. Your not special. Your a nobody just like the rest of us

Not op.
Funny how its "just a touch" until i end up inside your little daughter or son. Thats probably all it would take for you to change your mind on the subject.

As a gay guy, if someone did all those things with me, i would assume they were comung on to me. If the then let me spoon with them, i would definately assume they were dtf. Your friend didnt think it was rape, and it wasnt rape. If it was rape he wouldnt have stopped when you asked. Im not saying what he did was ok, you shouldnt do that type of thing without spoken consent, but he probably assumed consent by your actions. And as far as the marrige thing, he ruined gis marrige, not you. Best thing you could do is to talk to him about it. Put yourself in his shoes, and think about how you would feel if you lost you wife and your best friend because you got drunk one night.

You got raped? NO
You got blame for being a victim? NO
Rape is ok? NO

Being such a fucking faggot playing the "I got almost rape" card for whatever shit happens is OK? NO

Next time punch the dude on the face before coming to Sup Forums to cry, fag.

Playing with penis is for fun. There is NOTHING WRONG with a little fun!

>invited a boyfriend
>visit museum
>watch sex&thecity
>do eachothers hair
>go to bed together

AMMAGAD HE ASSAULTED ME HE TOUCHED MY PENIS HOW CAN HE THINK IM GAY I FEEL SO VIOLATED

Yes i would take fucking action, either i wouldnt get raped or i would fucking ram my asshole so hard on is dick he would think twice before touching me again
im not op
this was my first reply to you

hahahahah

>did it feel good tho

Not op, im just saying. Maybe a call to police would be more wise but you guys are sitting here vitcim blaming like it doesnt matter. Imagine it happening to your children.

Rape is awesomely fun. Rape shouldn't be a crime. It should be a sport. If more people would just accept the fact that rape is FUN! The world would be a much better place.

Yeah, its fun until someone fucks your child.

I was far from pleased. I wasn't sure what to call it. Sexual assault seems a little harsh. But I couldn't find better words.
Also, if I woke up with a dick in my ass, that'd be rape.

Do words not matter anymore?

Alsoalso, I'd consider myself an oldfag. Been here since 2007. It's crazy how your opinions change with experience.

Us "degenerate faggots" most certainly do NOT live or breathe for nonconsensual anything.
Sorry for making the world worse, in your opinion.

What would you have me do?

i just gotta be the first one to fuck my child

Call the police for what? I am a guy who has literally beeb raped before, and i can tell you tumblerina shit that what gappenes to op wasnt rape. When someine does something that they think yiu will likr, and the you tell them to stop, and then they stop and apologize, that is not rape.

If he stopped it's not assault, faggot

I don't have kids. So nothing to worry about. Why anyone would bring kids into this snowflake world. Like seriously ... Wtf people can't rape in peace anymore?
This world sucks the big one. Rape is FUN! Try it if you don't believe me.

Sexual assault is unwanted sexual contact you absolute fucking nutsack.

I find it so sad that so many of the people on here are so insecure about their masculinity that they say shit like this.

OP, i'm sorry that shit happened. i wish you had somewhere better to vent than here, these people are absolutely braindead and the only problem they've ever had in their lives is the struggle of not having a gf because they're all fat ugly NEETs

LOLWTF???? I will allow my children to go drunk and sleep with a drunk friend? And if my son go drunk and his fag friend tried to do something, first, he must know how to handle a situation by himself, I'm not a fucking immortal, he needs to know how to face stuffs by himself. And Second, if he put himself in that kind of situation, He must face the consequences. This kind of behavior about "I must cry and feel bad and put on some media, asking for some patpat in my head" is ruining a whole generation of people.

You should have told him that not me

Basically just hard communication problems there.

I mean, I have friends i've known my entire life and if they needed a place to crash I'd sleep on the floor or the couch and let them take the bed if I actually felt bad.

Never in a million years would I hop in bed with them thats just kind of unusual friends or not.

Well my gf told me yesterday she didnt want to and i still touched her, should i be tracked by FBI now?

retard

Hey OP! You took this guy out on an awesome date all day. You prance around in your tightie whiteys and you let him spoon you? Sounds like you wanted to get some cock. And now u feel bad because you wanted the cock.

What I'm trying to say by that is, is it possible he thought you would be interested in hooking up too? Maybe he figured out hes got a gay side, it came out when he got hammered and figured you were down as well since you slept in the same bed and were okay with him cuddling you?

Sounds like he went for a pass, you werent into it, and he stopped.

That's a very interesting opinion. Would it change if both parties were in committed relationships?
Also, does thinking something is rape make it rape, or does the law?

I'm honestly more bothered by the fact that he did it while I was asleep, after reading this.

If I was in his shoes (and I have been) I just wouldn't have touched that person.

>Invited friend
>Yes, we went to a museum (it was free, and next to running trails)
>Watched Godzilla
>Didn't do hair
>Offered a more comfortable sleeping place

Yes, I feel violated. I know he thinks I'm gay; everybody thinks I'm gay. My fucking fiancee thinks I'm gay. Even if I was gay, that wouldn't be okay. Both of us are in committed relationships.

It did not feel good. No erection.

I went to bed drunk the other night, and woke up with my hand on my dick. I couldnt believe i would do that to myself. Tears were running down my face, and i asked myself to stop. I dont know if i can live with myself after this, im scared to go to sleep. What if it happens again? What should i do?

Then your generation of fucking snowflakes can take a trip to the nearest tattoo studio and write in your foreheads "I don't wanna be touched, no matter what kind of sign I give to you". That will save a lot o time to a lot of people.

I must say, you're doing a good job staying calm and on point despite all of us asstards attacking you.
Im sure youre a good guy, but im sorry, i think youre blowing this thing out of proportion. One thing is to be dissapointed by your friends behaviour, but the world dont need another person screaming sexual violation because someone got handsy while drunk.

I don't think that's how consent works.

I'd have you quit being a pussy and demanding I take you seriously when you probably service strangers through a gloryhole at truck stops.

letting your childhood friend sleep in your bed is not a "hint". i can't believe how fucking insecure you people are

by the way, using words like "snowflake" and bringing up what year it is right now does not make you look any smarter

Inviting someone to sleep in your bed instead of the couch is always an invitation (consciously or unconsciously) since its pretty much the most personal space in a persons flat.

"Sleep close to me instead of separated from me over there. I like you and i want you in my most personal space".

Hate to tell you user: you are a closed fag and unconsciously forced what you secretly desired. Just admit it and suck his dick.

not if you're best friends since childhood, it's not? not if you have a bond of trust? i wouldn't take that as an invitation to fuck my best friend.

This is a female or a Jew trying to push some sort of agenda, a regular human wouldn't freeze up like that and if it where my best friend doing that I would ask "wtf are you gay" not "stop pls"

From OP it seemed more like half of a bond of trust. And wasn't considered to be strictly "friend" by your friend.

how i hate these "but we know each other for so long"
even more reason, because both fags think they get each other

think about it

No, because your whole generation don't understand body language and any kind of no-verbal communication, much less context. You act and react as you're the only one with a opinion, or feelings, or desires. The only one that matters is you. But in the other hand we have a guy, who is receiving a pile of confusing messages from OP, trough OP's actions adn attitude. This guy take his chance to move, but he misunderstood OP, he stopped and apologies, but, according to the new low standard imposed by "ME TOO", he is now branded as a "Rapist"

Thanks #metoo, for helping snowflakes to act more retarded than before.

No one sits or even sleeps on my bed.
Not my best male friend, not my best female friend, not my sister or someone else.

It's the place where i sleep and fuck, not everyone's couch. That's what a couch is for, a place for those you don't fuck.

Just think about couples that had an argument or are about to divorce: he's sleeping on the couch right?

Common sense.

Telling to people "you're insecure because you don't see things as I do" is the best way to show how insecure you're, and, as a nice plus, retarded.

By the way, being such a snowflake as you're is the reason why anyone is taking you seriously.

OP here.
Well, this thread has devolved nicely.
I've got class now, but feel free to continue to insult my masculinity in the meantime.

We stated long before you don't have any kind of masculinity

i want to suck your friends dick in front of your eyes

Oh fuck, I've somehow done it now.

I really didn't want to ruin his life. He brought this on himself.

You made it seem a lot like you wanted to fuck m8. Guy can only assume so many things when getting signals like what you described in your "guys treat guys better" b8 thread. If you're not just baiting, then it seems like he backed off when he got the message you werent actually interested.
>h-he put his hand on my body
Its like people expect sexuality to be under contract or something. He made a move, you said no, and he stopped like any normal person would. If you're expecting sympathy for this situation, you're in the wrong place.

No, you ruined his life with your "you almost raped me" attitude . You opened your personal space to him, you give him a lot of confusing signals, come here crying like a kid "but is not my fault" and now you have your hands covers with shit.

Actually, you're wrong there. I didn't bring it up. When he apologized I forgave him. I didn't tell anybody.
He's the one that initiated. He's the one that didn't stop. He's the one who told his wife. Now, "he's in a really dark place" and I don't know what to tell him.
You deserve it?
Don't be an idiot?
Just man up and rape her (his wife) to show her it's fine?

sounds hot

Don't listen to these shitposters OP. Your only mistake was not fighting back. You have a creepy friend that likes to grope sleeping people. Revoke any trust you had in him, tell as many people as you can about this experience and tell him explicitly what he did to you. If guilt and shame doesn't squeeze a plea for forgivness from him then you never had a friend in the first place. If he does swiftly apologize and confess, then he made a horrible mistake that can be forgiven and avoided.

Can you stop projecting false scenarios where your bullshit is justified? Scenarios where everyone is raped then you can feel more better with how you handled the situation?

This is the reason why everyone here is given zero fucks to your whole story.

You where not even near to be raped. Almost, and with a lot of condescension, you where molested and, you stated he stopped.

I understand why everyone around you believed you're a gay. You act like a fag. behave like a fag, react like a fag and go around fucking others like a fag.

if you did not go to the police the sexual assult did not happon

called it

bump

you just got a stick up your ass
his only "horrible mistake" was to have feelings foor this douchebag

All woman deserve death.

this is random

>I was sexually assaulted

No nigger. You’re a fucking faggot in denial. But you must be a millennial; born entitled and hoping one of those “bad experiences” you hear about so much gets to happen to you, otherwise your instafagram or Jewbook is boring, right?

Well, I hope you are sexually assaulted eventually. By that the mean, I hope a true sex predator rips your anus into a stitch-ridden deformed gaping fissure, and that for the rest of your life, taking a shit will remind you of your broken ribs, gifted to you as he punched your back while balls deep inside your ass, pumping every ounce of HIV+ cum so far up your rectum, your heartburn burps would’ve smelled like semen.

THEN people will care to listen to your “sexual assault”.

Kill yourself faggot.

Get over it, it could have been worse.
Humans are animals and programmed to have sex.
Be greatful you weren't really assaulted/raped.

I'm sorry man that really does suck

You cumpuppy retards keep making notifications pop up on my phone at work. Stop fucking replying so you can get your edgy little quipits in. OP left like hours ago so its not like youll get a real reaction, you stupid children. Go beg mom and dad for attention, fuck.

Are you so fucking retarded that you are incapable to silence your own phone?

Stop being a fag like OP

>It has to make the little ding noise so people know how important and popular I am

IT WONT SILENCE, YOU DUMBSHIT. IVE TRIED.

Besides that, we get it. You dumbshit teenagers wanna tell OP that hes stupid for being sexually assaulted. We fucking get it. Youre edgy. Its been said before. Go look for a reaction in the literal hundreds of other threads. OP has left this one.

Why so angry? Why monitor and abandoned thread? Why are you a tard?

Its on silent. Im on break and it keeps popping up and its annoying.

Ha, also, this is my last reply. Im just gonna clear my thread cache. I tried telling these people that theyre fishing for attention in a dry ocean but as soon as i say something i get three overracted replies as to why im suddenly a piece of shit. Yup, thread confirmed for cumpuppy teenage rejects. Im out of here, fuck this cancer.

Follow this advice and stop being such a faglord like OP.

And you must be mommy special kid if you're unable to silence a cell phone. Pat pat, fag

Some night touches my hog, intoxicated or not I kick him square in the nuts. You let it happen which means you enjoyed it. Stop being a nig nog and accept your hay for your friend and move on. Dipshit

Buh-bye! Have fun circlejerking in a thread of all baitors and no baitees.

bye bye and enjoy your phone notifications, faggot.

Hey! Look at your phone! Your bosses are watching

Ops a faggot lol

Nigger

Don't let this thread die. I want this roodypoo to cry hi.self to horniness and use the tears as depression lubricant

Mfw one person has this much time on their hands