So this had to be intentional right?

So this had to be intentional right?

>implying cheese pizza is morally wrong

Fucking brainwashed crybabies

/thread

The only brainwashed crybabies are the manchildren like you crying for being rightfully judged. Stay mad pedo.

Fuckin idiot hahaha

You sure are.

You suck at sex maybe? Maybe a mental blockage in infancy who knows

Check'd
Would love to fuck his wife (ex?) she's fit as fuck

>pedo in charge of judging sex lives of others

> Hi my name is Chen Wang
> Mistel Weinel is in plison

>shouting "pedo" like a fucking retard to look morally sound

Notice how you will never be able to defend the position of being a pedophile with the exception of ad hominems

Youre both children imho
Just so you both know 14 yr olds are not children. 18 doesn't make magically bale to rationally understand or consent to anything. The way you two argue is a testament to that. I have, however, met young men & women smarter than either of you.
You both ought to be castrated so your retarded genes don't spread.

Why so many threads about CP?

have you been castrated yet?

Prolly the jews are behind it. Stirring the pot again.

This doesn't look like it was made by any actual news source. I mean seriously... 3 exclamations?

Wow, that comeback.
You will spawn retarded children, I suppose that is it's own kind of hell. One which you deserve.

Someone said it

Clever ruse/10

>He can't think of a rationality for it so he assumes the positions of others to create his argument based off something he fabricated
Pathetic

IMO the age of consent should be after people are considered to be fully developed. But let's face it there is no way a 16 year old girl would fuck a greedy meet or 50 year old soccer coach without some form of mental manipulation. Which is why I assume the age is later in life than puberty

But I doubt you thought of that, degenerate

Reminds me of those Antifa faggots with the sign that said No Pedo Basing.

I hate having that vice in me. Just playing the devil's advocate. Vast majority of childs enjoy sex with adults.It is only later that they question it, quite rightly

Annoying auto correct, I should shut it off.

>no way a 16 year old girl would fuck a greedy meet or 50 year old soccer coach without some form of mental manipulation.

You truly don't understand the world.

>mental manipulation
You make it sound so easy. Were you really so feeble minded at that age? Listen, just cuz the soccer coach made you suck his cock for extra credit doesn't make it his fault for asking, it is Your fault for accepting. (Btw that would be deemed unethical even at the college level; find a new argument) You are the faggot in this story. Stop blaming others for the cock you suck.
You don't deserve any money for it.

Or you're delusional and can't think of a counter argument so you resort to "lelelelele u do t knoe wut I mean!!!!!"

>children
Jesus christ, you fuck children? What age you talking about??

So let me get this straight, you think that a preteen girl would fuck a middle aged balding fatass out of genuine attraction? Obviously the way they get in the girls pants is either money, threatening them somehow, or by forcing themselves onto the girl and yelling them that if they tell nobody will believe them or some shit

Sounds like you're projecting though tlwith the while soccer coach making you suck his cock though. No wonder you're a pedo, it's usually born out of self hatred and past rape trauma after all

Edgy boi

Yeah, nice try, obviously not every pedo is 50. Check out how many 18, 19, 20yr okds go to hail for fucking "17 year old children"
Listen faggot, the only reason these people feel like victims is because you make them feel ashamed.
Honestly you really ought to look in the mirror once in awhile.
I'll let you in on a lil secret...
You're retarded

Typing "boi" instead of "boy" is edgier to me than gang raping a spastic 4yo

...Okds
Hail..
Hard to type when youre drunk, even then, i still got more brains than you.

Haha, you ought to go back to twitter, & write about your favorite full house episode. Why are you thinking so much about violated children anyway?

Anyway i cant type anymore, enjoy your thoughts about "preteen girls"
Closet faggot