Ask somebody who has been selected by Cicada 3301 anything

Ask somebody who has been selected by Cicada 3301 anything

Beware, the responses I will give you are underwhelming. Cicada were nothing more and nothing less than supreme nerd lords. They were very interesting to me, but they were boring to normal people.

But I did learn a few things:
1.There's always someone smarter than you
2.Liquid cash is hard to come by
3.Boring work produces amazing results

I have also kind of confirmed some things I knew before:
1.Smart women look like crap if they don't wear make up
2.Smarter people are kinder on average
3.Good grammar is somewhat overrated

How?

>smarter people are kinder on average
Nah.

I solved the puzzles and then sent them a pic of an xmas decoration that looked like a moth. They bought it.

>1.Smart women look like crap if they don't wear make up
Post proof.

im actually fucking obsessed with 3301

got the picture you could upload?

I have a pic on my phone, but it would take a while for me to download.
See above. It would take me like 5 minutes to do the Kansas shuffle, and you intestinal vermin don't have that kind of attention span.

Define smart OP?

I meant with high IQs and flawless logic skills.

2 excuses in one post.
if you dont post proof this thread is dead

I bet I'm smarter than any of them.

Alright, alright... w8, retard, w8.

I bet you, betting is something only retards do...
Oh wait a minute!

Why did you post pictures of Japanese hornets in a thread about Cicada?

because it's fake and gay

Those are cicada killers

Sphecius speciosus, often simply referred to as the cicada killer or the cicada hawk, is a large digger wasp species. Cicada killers are large, solitary wasps in the family Crabronidae

That question makes me think you would never be able to pass the tests.

and you're telling me, this picture right here got you in cicada? seems like those retards could hire anyone.

Post test.

Well, I did spend 200 hours solving puzzles, and this pic was just to show them I wasn't a bot or completely insane.
I don't have the test, you idiot. It's not like they allowed me to take a copy. Are you the retard who keeps flooding the internet with "seed please"?

What part of "nothing more and nothing less than supreme nerd lords" is supposed make them care?

That fact that you are stupid matters. You know what I mean, don't you?

>spends 200 hours solving puzzles
>calls others retarded

> women look like crap, if they don't wear make up
Well, duh

Still waiting for an answer. Try reading the question again.

What was (is?) the point? The whole thing had been going on for a while before it showed up on my radar, and I could never glean an actual goal from the posts I stumbled across.

I mean, if you put it that way, then you know the answer better than me. I know what you're saying, by the way. I completely understand the question, all of it. And I don't have an answer. I don't want anything, to be honest.

Are you an alien?

So, you learned the most basics things, that anyone with common sense could know.
>There is always someone smarter than you
I would say "There is always someone better at something than you"
>Liquid cash is hard to come by
In a world where more than 90% of the cash is electronic, no wonder that is hard.
>Boring work produces amazing results
Every sigle science discovery/invention can be related to that sentence, like the invention of blue LEDs (interesting story)
>Smart women look like crap if they don't wear make up
Yeah, they spend more time on learning things than putting on a face mask or doing exercise, isn't that hard to understand
>Smarter people are kinder on average
Usually they are because they think before they do stuff or say anything.
>Good grammar is somewhat overrated
It depends. I like to write as good as my possibilities go, because it makes what I'm writing more comprehensible to everyone, native speakers of a language or not.

so you solved defango's puzzle and now thomas schoenberger is grooming you?

why do you feel the need to lie to strangers

I actually am rather naive. I wish I knew how to lie properly.

Haha, you faggot ran away like you always do.

I don't give a shit what you want. I'm waiting to hear why user should care that you don't want them in your super secret club of nerds, and what my "stupidity" could possibly have to do with it.
>Smarter people are kinder on average
>intestinal vermin, retard, retards, idiot, stupid
Guess what you just classified yourself as?

It is dark outside.

What does it refer to in this sentence

Eh, I didn't win anyway. I got second place. The guy in the first place was unbeatable.They gave me 10k. I did meet one of my favorite celebrities, though, but I'm not going to tell you who it was because you insulted me. I didn't even get nerdy pussy.
I don't speak English.

0/10 not a true cicada /thread

Not OP, but I would guess the unknown, or that which is unknown.

Whatever is dark. I assume the light-level. I would have said "low" if I meant light-level, though. The sky?

I'm not that user, btw.

this op?

Unless you are being vague on purpose of course. "It" could mean anything.

idgi why would someone lie about something on the internet what do you gain from it im so confused

I'm OP.
"It" is, in your statement, the eastern hemisphere. It is dark there right now.
Don't you ever dare say I am not a true member. I worked very hard and it is possibly the greatest accomplishment of my life.
Go suck a fuck, you handicapped deluded fool!

>Cicada 3301
I call bullshit. 100% deluxe bullshit. Poor b8 m8.

this earth worm of dune proportions

> theres always someone smarter than you
Unless you are an utter retard who legitimately thought he was the smartest person in the world its blatantly obvious to most people that they arent the smartest person around.
> liquid cash is hard to come by
Except it really isnt. In the UK the amount of physical cash in our total economy is around 2%, yet it is still ridiculously easy to get 'liquid' cash. Also liquid is only applicable to assets, as in those ready to be sold/turned into cash, because cash is already in monetary form. You can go to any bank and withdraw thousands with no questions asked, or go into a city with a couple hundred quid, flip weed and make a grand in a couple days if youre really desperate.
> boring work can give amazing results
No shit. If you seriously thought people who make millions a year do so by witty one liners or five minutes spent at the office in between cocaine parties youre stupid. The vast majority is tedious monotonous work. Welcome to reality. Youve yet to say anything that proves you arent some LARPer wanting attention.

T. Someone who gets paid very well to work for actual power players

check'd. Major league bullshit OP, i see zero definitive evidence. Lier Lier Lier Lier

what is Cicada 3301?

It is a secret group of supernerds funded by public people who know how to keep secrets to investigate and find solutions to some stringent problems of the world.

is it fun to do these puzzles? should I give it a try?

I can't answer that.

This thread is already doomed

Basically the CIA?

> I cant answer that
> puzzles that literally any random cunt with spare time and an internet connection can attempt

Yeah youre a LARPer.

How come no one that makes it in ever comes forward. What proof can you post to confirm you aren't full of shit? How were you selected. What do you do afterwards? Are you secured for the rest of your life as far as a career is concerned?

Iq doesn't mean shit though.

46-75-63-6b-20-6f-66-66-20-6e-69-67-67-65-72-20-58-44-44-44-44-44-44-44-44

>1.Smart women look like crap if they don't wear make up

I can tell you why that is, women who are average and below average looking cannot rely on looks to get through life

We were quite few to begin with. I have proof, but you people don't deserve it. As soon as I post proof, you take the whole hand. No, I am not secured career-wise, but they won't let me starve.
It's more like what the other user said, it the other way around. Smart women don't put effort into their looks.