When the nu-males and reddit users come in to my record store and buy the 30 dollar BNM flavor of the month rap/indie...

>when the nu-males and reddit users come in to my record store and buy the 30 dollar BNM flavor of the month rap/indie pop records or the second/third wave post-rock crescendo-predictable trash
>silently judge them, wondering how their taste could be so awful
>even go as far as to sound like I like these artists, which in turn almost always leads to them rambling on about how great they are
>just smile and nod while trying not to audibly scoff

Keep this in mind the next time you buy records. The people at your local record stores talk shit about your shitty taste in music behind your back.
Always.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/71329117/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post a pic of your face with a timestamp and the word "patrician" written on your hand.

Sounds like the Jack Black character from High Fidelity, kinda embarassing desu.

>"nu-males"
Reddit or one of the boards Reddit loves. The difference between true mu posters and fake ones, ie people who came from Reddit (i.e. You) is that true mu posters are inherently ahead of the rest of society. Able to detect the slightest patterns of existence, and feel the weight of it. Essentially poets, though without the skill. It's how you tell great art. You're so unself-aware it's painful. Please just leave, dude.

>record store
>next time you buy records

is this still a thing in burgerland?

Yeah, cuz unlike some commie shithole like China, we still make things.

I spend more time on here than I should and I distinctly remember a post about working at a record store with this same picture of this whale attached. This is you, innit?

Nevermind, I found it.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/71329117/

same filename.

lol, this is why I remember it:

>This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

you are autistic, OP

What did he mean by this???

Remember that record store workers are just wanna be and failed musicians, and I am judging YOU everytime I go into YOUR store.

good god

I dispise you both on a personal level

You all act like it's somehow important to anyone that you judge them.
Like the prospect of someone thinking badly of them will shatter all their dreams.
Your judgment does nothing other than give you an unearned sense of superiority.

no one thinks it's impactful to judge people
are you sure you aren't just offended?

What about the old dudes who buy classical and jazz?

I assume everyone's judging me anyway.

Their taste probably does suck, but you should also keep in mind that literally nobody cares what their cashier thinks. Or don't keep it in mind, because literally nobody cares what you think. Your job could be automated and nobody would tell a difference, they make small talk because it's polite. Then they forget you and you go home to post something on the internet about how great you are that will be deleted in hours and also forgotten.

At least you're in such a lucrative and booming industry though, so there's that.

>Your judgment does nothing other than give you an unearned sense of superiority.
No I just naturally have that.

t. autist too cowardly to even maintain eye contact

no, OP and that person seem to think so, otherwise why would they be making these snarky posts

what does it take to work at a record store OP, I've always wanted to work at one

>The people at your local record stores talk shit about your shitty taste in music behind your back.
every single person who buys records knows this but has learned not to care , fact

Put in an application and hope that either nobody else works there or they are somehow making just enough money that they can afford to add a few more hours to the schedule. Then start looking for another job since they'll close in like a year or two.

How has owning physical media become a uncool thing to do ?
It looks nice on a shelf, i don't have to pay a subscription fee and it'll always be there. It really is the superior way to own shit.

>unself-aware
self-unaware.

And this guy thinks anyone's worried about his opinion of them.
If you care about people making fun of you, you're instantly a beta

We all buy stuff online now, physical stores are obsolete

When I was like 15 or something I bought a bunch of metal CDs from a store and the guy at the counter sarcastically joked that I must like easy-listening music. I was so embarrassed because of this that I never listened to metal again. I've never told anyone this before.

He did you a favor.

I'm also impressed you've kept this a secret for one year

#rekt

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

sounds like you need your reddit