AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I want to fuck my little sister so bad I cant take it anymore

MAKE IT STOP

pics of sister or didn't happen

my brother lurks here sometimes so no can do

it'll be fine, i'm sure he also wants to fuck her

How old is she?

He is a normie so I doubt it

Don't do it man. It would fuck you up and most probably fuck up your relationship with her forever. Control your urges and find a normal girl, soon you'll find yourself forgetting about this.

the answer you are looking for is to cuddle

I really think that this whole thread is just a bait.
Like why would you even consider fucking your own family? Go outside, meet some people, get to know some girls and choose one of them to be your fucktoy. Is it that hard?

>my brother lurks here
>he is a normie

>lurks here
>normie

You dont understand
She is insanely cute.
Like the cutest thing ever

I hug her everyday already but it only makes me want to stick it in lovingly and tongue kiss her even more

If you really think that it's okay to have a closer relationship with your sister, then you really should seek help or just kys.

once she marries a decent dude, has a family of her own, etc., you'll realize you did the right thing by not ruining her life.

of course, up to her if she ends up marrying the wrong dude, then you wasted your youth.

I know its not okay.
But the urge has been there for years now.
"Just get over it" doesnt fucking work

Mate. A fuckload of the faggots on Sup Forums these days are normies who just want to be edgy. I can't make this shit up. Some fucker from school is actually proud of sitting here, jerking off to gore.

Alright I give up.
I don't even know you nor do I want to know you.
Just go ahead, fuck your sister. Rape her if it's needed, maybe slap her unconsciousness and then take a dump on her face.
Just make sure to take pictures and contribute to the chan.

date/fuck her equally cute friend, she'll get jealous and will make advances towards you.

btw. how old are you?

finally good advice, thanks user!

only loving sex for the sole reason of procreation, without procreating doe

Her bestie is pretty cute but she does nothing to my dick, so that doesnt work.

I am 21

left picture is your sister living her normal life
in the middle one she found out you want to fuck her
the right one you are fucking her

God how I wish you were right

>tfw your little sister slips her tongue in while kissing you goodnight.

if she's her bestie. it's really likely she'll blabber to her about how having having a dick stuck inside and being creampied (or whatever) is magical, fun, cute, lovey-dovey and stuff.

Go ahead buddy live your dream go for it. Let all your incestial reptilian urges get the best of you! The shame and disgust your sister will feel is irrelevant to you at this point. It won't matter in the long run when your immediate family rejects and is ashamed of you because you only cared about your taboo lust for your underage sister. You might come to your senses afterward and realize it wasn't worth the anguish you inflicted. Or better yet, you'll walk away thinking you did the right thing or what you did was ok and you shouldn't be judged for it. In your head it was ok and the trouble you put your loved ones through was irrelevant to your happiness. Life's too short critically think.

maybe her bestie beat you to her.

I'm not sure if you are either a moralfag dilettantly trying to apply reverse psychology, or if you are a wanna-be psychopath, too conflicted between his urges and his regrets...

Either way, I lol'd.