*deletes yellow submarine*

*deletes yellow submarine*

>deletes Good day sunshine, i want to tell you, and your bird can sing, got to get you into my life
>adds Paperback writer, Rain and we can work it out

There. A 7/10 turned into a 10/10

Why can't you just let Ringo have his moment?

Hi, Ringo! How's been doing, old chap?

why did you delete four of the best songs instead of some nonsense like love you to

>deletes Fool On The Hill

>we can work it out
Why would you add that unrelated song?

>deletes the album's highlights

Ringo songs are the biggest pleb filter

dude how can you hate on love you to?

AND YOUR BIRD CAN SING

that song is a 10

totally mang

LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT WILL BE

Did the Beatles ever try putting a guitar through a leslie speaker on revolver? I know they did for lennons voice on tomorrow never knows but I want the guitar. or did they wait until Lucy in the sky?

>deleting anything off Revolver
Plebs. True patrician option - Revolver, Rubber Soul, their respective singles, all packed into a double album.
They probably did and it might not have fit the song in their opinion. It's really only Lucy in the Sky that they thought it worked.

>Hey plug my guitar into the leslie for this one
>Sorry John's already got his microphone hooked into it
>Why the fuck
>It'll make it sound all weird and watery
>What am I supposed to plug my guitar into?!
>Here's a sitar. Go nuts

How long have you been studying music theory?

and ur bird can sing and got to get you into my life are fucking amazing.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

are you mentally ill?

obviously not long enough

I must admit I do skip Yellow Submarine. Still the best album in history though.

A few months ago, while listening to this album for probably the hundredth time in my life, when Yellow Submarine's chorus hit I was overcome with this wave of childlike wonder and couldn't stop smiling and laughing and it was like the song clicked for me in a totally different way than it ever had