Relationship advice/Q&A thread. If you've got a question, ask away!

Relationship advice/Q&A thread. If you've got a question, ask away!

Older anons help younger anons etc

Bump

This going to be a short thread today?

I think I could bang this girl. She invited me to her house while her parents are gone. How should I make a move?

>>

Abuse them for a few years then fix it and they cant forget about you

Make a move slowly. Generally it tends to be make a small move, and wait for and read a reaction from her.

So start with physical contact, arm, etc. Read the room and her reaction. Get closer, read reaction. Move onto light physical contact with her leg. Read reaction. Then make a move to kiss her, and read a reaction. Then go from there.

All of it comes down to slow small moves while seeing how she reacts

That's a good way to fuck yourself in the long run user.

Your a terrible person if you do this

Often time people who need help do t go looking for it. Besides its a blue board

Oh trust me there is plenty of problems in the relationship after the abuse, I regret each and every one of them but i cant do anything about the past other than change who i am today. Honestly i completely understand where shes coming from i never want her to be afraid of me again

That's good! I'm glad that you are able to recognize what's wrong with who you were and have slowly begun to fix it!

Being a good person can be hard sometimes user, but I'm glad that your trying,

Well thank you im going to try even harder now that i have the support of a random stranger thanks user

Another thing i showed my gf the first post and she laughed and thought it was funny so that tells you somthing about us lol

Should I cheat?

Nah man just brake up with her of you feel like cheating its not worth it

Don't put undue sadness into someone else's life

everyone has moments of weakness where you think about other women, consider it

but be an adult and control yourself, have a fap, whatever you need, cheaters always get labelled in social groups so if this isn't the one people will still know and can fuck you later on

alternatively go for an open relationship if that works for both of you, but pre prepared to be cucked

See i got around the cucking by having a 3 way with the other guy and her

Was dating someone for a while, he never wanted to have sex/cuddle, always just said he wanted to be friends, so I broke up with him to be friends, even though I really fell in love. Were friends, but after the breakup he suddenly wanted to have sex/do relationship type things, told me he missed me, was afraid I was too good for him, that's why we broke up (even though he never told me, I had to call him out on it.) The other night he asked to come over, I said yes, and he asked to have sex. I said I didn't want to unless he really did care about me at all, said he did. As soon as we finished and he fell asleep, he got a text from his ex thanking him for fucking earlier. I kicked him out of my bed, but he's been saying he really does love me and was just missing me, that he's in love with me and is sorry. I don't know what to believe, I want to be his friend, but It's hard with how he treated me/how much I still care. What do

be fuck toy or not, that's it as thats all you are to this person

Dont let him waste your time have him fuck you again but make it so he really gets you off make him eat you then have him fuck you till you cum then never contact him again treat him like he treated you no one deserves that but don't fall for him again thats how you lose

Yes. This. Use him and make him feel bad. At very least if he doesn't give a shit, you get a few good orgasms out of it. They are a lot of good men out there, don't let a fuckboi waste your time. As someone who wasted 6 years on a guy, I can garuntee you'll regret it.

You sound familiar lol

IF only he did any of those things. Never went down or anything, doesn’t help he has ed. I just want to believe he’s sorry but I don’t know. He always came and checked on me and it did seem like he wanted to be friends for a while but all of a sudden he’s In love with me? I can’t bring myself to even look at him, knowing he fucked his ex hours before coming to me makes me sick. It sucks because I don’t really have any friends either, so I’m mostly gonna have nothing now, live in a tiny town with no one my age.

What state bb?

Oregon

Then you got to be a bossy bitch to him if he wants to come over be passive aggressive make him feel bad and if he wants to have sex with you seem disinterested but tell him you want somthing more like head or somthign else you get off to make him start having to really work for it then still leave him if he does not change there are so many people in this world you WILL find someone better.

Make him pay sister

Shit, not a GF/BF/fuckbuddy complaint, but a complaint against my parents. Inb4 gotta be 18 etc. I pay $500 in rent to live home. I'm 24 and I do this because I make good money at my current job and will more than likely be moving to Georgia or Texas soon to follow my job. Doesn't make sense to spend $1400+ per month for rent or to buy a house and struggle to sell it so I can move later. Anyway
>Father and I both work 40+ hours a week at the same blue collar job
>Physically tiring, work in the elements, but job pays well with good benefits
>Live with Mom/dad/little sister/uncle
>Uncle also works his own 40-50 hour a week job.
>Sister doesn't work and literally just goes back and forth to the highschool everyday.
>She does nothing around the house. Not a fucking thing. It's a struggle to get her to just clean up her own room. She's fucking 17 years old
>Mom works some bullshit "retail" job for less than 15 hours a week. Her job is less than 5 minutes from home
>She is the exact same thing. Doesn't do anything. Claims how tired she is when she gets home as the reason she doesn't do anything.
>Sister or mother seem physically incapable of loading the god damned dish washer
>Or folding their own laundry out of the dryer
>Or cleaning the bathrooms once every other week
>Their shampoo bottles and mess are all over
>Clothes, shoes, makeup
>Neither of them even cook and when she does, my mother makes it seem like we should all be bowing down to her for throwing together frozen peas, rice-a-roni, and some WAY over done chicken.
>I just buy my own food/groceries now because I'm sick of her "home cooked" meals
>she'll then use that as an excuse to not cook anymore and keep eating the stuff I bought or expect to be fed when I'm cooking my own meals for the next 3 days
>Did I mention her bullshit job doesn't even begin to cover whatever nonsense costs she has? She hits me up for money almost every week.

I'm gonna lose my mind.

Add me on snap @nickisfunbits lets be friends :)

That’s pretty solid advice. Part of me feels bad because I do have a gut feeling he does care, but if he really did he wouldn’t have done any of this shit in the first place.

If you want you could add me on snapchat and me and my lady friend could help you with this more. I think me and her can destroy some fuck boys and help you out along the way if you dont add me no hard feeling just hope it works out for you

Snap: idontusethis420

Thank you.

Fug. Sorry user. I'm in NJ. Hope you find the guy willing to chow your muff box. Just a heads up, most guys don't mind so long as you
>Don't smell
>Freshly showered
>Clean shave or just trim your pubes down with a trimmer
>DON'T SMELL

Nothing is quite like getting a face full of hot fresh pussy and if your "man" ain't into it, find another who is. I can't quite stress the don't smell part. Met some nasty bitches in my time who think they're Goddesses and I drag them back down to Earth hard if their box ain't up to code.

Hope I helped

>if he really did he wouldn’t have done any of this shit in the first place.
Spot on honey. You're exactly right about that. He doesn't care, you're a just an easy lay for him, and he knows you like him so he's going to keep using you and making you feel bad until he gets bored

I’ve had plenty of guys in the past day I’m the best tasting they’ve had, this last guy just made it very clear he “doesn’t do that.” He also didn’t get hard, but I didn’t stay with him for the sex, it was for him.

I do think he feels bad. He keeps trying to apologize and he came over (he’s best friends with my brother ofc) and made sure that I was doing okay, even though I wasn’t sure I wanted to see him. I just know I shouldn’t care as much as I do, and I do want to be friends, but I don’t think I can right now.

>didn't stay with him for the sex
He's only with you for the sex. I have 2 words for you: Drop him.
He doesn't give a fuck about you

Then dont be if he cares enough he will follow you to the ends of the earth thats what i am doing im not good enought for my ex so all i have been doing is making my self better so if he wont try forget about him get him the fuck out of your life and if he is friends with your brother whenever he is over completely ignore him it will really get to him

(coming from a man who has had this type of treatment done to me before)

Well then that's good. As far as drop that guy or don't, I won't get into that. That's your decision. Just know that there are always other people out there and that there's always someone out there who would be happy to let you sit on their face.