Need your opinion Sup Forums. Considering going to a Thai massage salon for the first time ever...

Need your opinion Sup Forums. Considering going to a Thai massage salon for the first time ever. Im married though but she lets me experience it. Never been with another woman and just looking for a massage with happy ending. Thoughts?

Go to actual Thailand and get your cock massaged by 4yo girls!

Do eet

no money for travel sry

Get one in Vegas. Got my 1st rub and tug there. Bitch let me feel her ass and tits and I asked if I could eat her ass and she said it'd cost me $150 so I said hell yeah and she jerked me off and I ate her ass for like an hour until I finished. Took me forever since I was drunk and high AF on Adderal, but way worth it. Cost me a total of like $200.

>Protip Look for neon lights

Just get a handy and be happy. Most of those girls were trafficed specifically for that and have sucked/fucked tens of thousands of dicks in their short time here.

One place by my house got raided because of the amount of traffic they had. Police estimated they had between 600-800 clients a day at the business and recovered 13 girls who were here illegally. Granted not every dude is getting their dick sucked, but that would roughly equal out to 46 "clients" a day, per girl. In short, you do not want to get your dick wet from a rub n tug girl. That shit will turn black and fall off

with our without gloves?

Holy shit the Predator all up in those giant udders!

Or you could get there at opening and just be first out of forty six that day.

Duh

Holy shit talk about miles upon miles of dick

lol sure. The 11,040 other dudes this year dont count, because its a new day. Thats actually a real number btw. 46 dudes 5 days a week, for a year ends up being 11,040. (and chances are if she was trafficed, she works 7 days a week)

In 4 years she would have serviced 67,160 cocks. Thats fucking prolific

Probably more like a hectare or two. Most losers who go to these things are laughably under even a 5inch average.

Even at 5", 1 jerk per second, lasting 4 minutes on average, she would have just tugged 100 feet of cock. Multiple that by 46 clients a day... That works out to 210 miles of cock a year if everyone has a small cock and no one takes longer than 4 minutes

And you assume she doesn't hose herself out daily? It's trafficked sex, not finger diddling your bff"s younger sister. My meaning was catch one clean at the start of her day, not look for the Virgin you dipshit

Jesus, and I thought my ex was a whore

That she tugged, per you. If her grip is weak make her change hands. The grown ups were talking about penetration lil feller

Considering upward of 80% of adults in the US have an STD it doesnt matter if she hoses herself out with bleach 30 times a day. You are going to catch something.

So divide in half for 1 pump every 2 seconds. 105 miles of cock inside her a year if she works 5 days a week and has weekends off.

If you're not wearing a condom at a whore house then you deserve what you get

Stupid ass

Where do you get inside? You only said tugged as in she jerked off. You never said shit about penetration or her vagina

There isnt enough latex in the world to protect you against that kind of polluted river.

SHE HAS ARMS OF IRON.

ask for butt stuffing. these thai demons know the technique and will stuff your butt with kindness while giving you the best fap. All after a glorious massage. god, i miss my asian hookers

Now THAT is the arm of a trafficked tugger! Almost as big and defined as my own

Said the beta faggot one day on a shit tier message board ye liked to argue his faggotry on daily.

Im married with 2 kids. I dont need to pay underage sex slaves to get my dick wet. But if I did, I sure as fuck wouldnt be going to a $50 street whore emporium

What do you want from us..? They don't like you, they don't give a fuck about you, and it's just part of the business .

It's a lot like us, we don't give a fuck, do it or don't do it.

Keep in mind most of the ads on the internet in backpages and the like are just scams, just go to the actual places..

You are a shit-tier Muslim. I'm married to 7 kids.

In large cities a good chunk of backpage and craigslist ads are actually cops. Cook County (Chicago) Sheriff Tom Dart opened an entire division dedicated to nothing but trolling perverts into prostitution arrests after he lost his court case against Craigslist.