I am God, how's everything going down there, my children?

I am God, how's everything going down there, my children?

its worse then hell. How about you get of your fat ass and help us?

So far so good, ignore the smoke we're just grilling some steaks no need to come back early from your vacation. Also tge guy above me is insane.

hey um god do you have any more of those floods left. i know you said no on water but there is still fire wind and earth elementals

I want to kill myself, which you already know as you fucked me big time

It’s gone to shit. When will you just order the destruction of earth already?

give me super powers you faggit. In return I will fuck underage qts.

I will do that last part anyway.

So born black in the ghetto, drug addicted mom, dad left at 2, 2 brothers dead before 20, legit schizophrenic kind of considering rolling the credits early. You happy?

could be worse, when's armageddon happening. I'm getting impatient

You gotta hire some better admins, bro. Everyone's goin' fuckin' nuts.

.......why would you even ask? If you are god,then you already know how life is going for all of us.

Just in case you really are god though: thanks for the WORST year of my life,ever.

.......nice dubs by the way :)

Give me back my foreskin, nigger

God didn't do that. He made man perfect in his image but forgot about that so now we have people snipping it off.

How can you blame him for that?

Clearly the doctor cut it,stole it and is now using it to make a clone of you.

Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that God in omniscient (all knowing). If you'd read the thing, you would know that.

it also doesn't state he is omnipresent, omnibenevolent, or omnipotent.

Jeremiah 23:24

"Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.

.....i can go on and on with examples of him claiming to be omnipresent,and all knowing. You want more examples from the bible?

Proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good.

Job 34:21

"For His eyes are upon the ways of a man, And He sees all his steps.

Yo god can you get me laid or something?

Even with the creation story of genesis,it takes an all powerful god to design so many things in only 6 days.

Practically every book in the bible has an example of his powers,and how he can use them to have influence over almost everything.

If you're God then why axe?

I wanna fuck you in the ass god.

Honestly guise I tried being religious because my primitive brain is forcing me to be like spiritual or something, but I tried reading the Bible and it all seemed to me like it was written by some poorly educated old men.

i want to believe, yet I can't lie to myself about these religions since they're so poorly written. What do?

So how do you get away with fucking kids you sick pedophile?

Hello God, I don't pray to you but sometimes I attribute random good fortunes to you.

Can I get a well paying job while i polish my programming skills and so i could renew my lease please?

hey god uh things could be better can you send another jesus?

You mean the face cream

Get in line

God just looks like a jobber to me

Yeah, faggot couldn't even write in English for shit.

LOL!

Sure,id assume hed try to make a face cream out of it as well......dont see why not.

That sick bastard watches me while i jag off to lolis, I feel insecure.

Yeah son, suck on your mum's weiner.

it's horrid can you flood us agian?

Do all pedophiles go to heaven?

God, I know it's not their time yet but can you please take Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un early?

Also why did you make Robert Mugabe immortal? lol

I'm trying but there's not enough climate change deniers helping me right now. Sort it out and stop pursuing clean energy!

uuuhh badboy fack off

You better believe he does.

Dont feel insecure though. Im sure that when you die (and if you do meet him).........hell have a long talk with you about the lolis.

That was pretty good

y u no exist ?

“But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea” (Matthew 18:6)

Doesnt look like they do.

i will god can't wait until you nuke this shithole you should have done it 2000 years ago.

>Doesnt look like they do.
lol looks like the majority of Sup Forums is going to hell including me....

My god, does he jags off watching us as well?

At least well all be comfortable going down together :)

It's possible.

Id like to think hes more into watching traps,but he probably views us all spanking the monkey.

>At least well all be comfortable going down together :)

lol i hope to god there are succubi lolis there hell can't be that much worse.

100% there will be......hells probably just gonna be one gigantic orgy,with all of Sup Forums's main fetishes all in one place.

honest question; what the hell happend to atheism?

atheism used to be a personal disbelief, but in recent years, it has evolved into this edgy, self-righteous subculture, full of fedora-wielding neckbeards & sjw-rabiat feminists.

Can I get a small loan of 100 billion dollars?

PLS JUAR DESTROY THE EARTH ALRDY

haha, nigger

>100% there will be......hells probably just gonna be one gigantic orgy,with all of Sup Forums's main fetishes all in one place.

lmao holy shit all of them? no wonder it's called hell.

>it has evolved into this edgy, self-righteous subculture, full of fedora-wielding neckbeards & sjw-rabiat feminists.

it got co opted by neckbeards and counter culture faggots.
the new atheism is paganism.

when would you start doing shit to help?

god sent us Trump you dumb ass!

shit, a " FUCK DRUMPF" post

there is no god.. lol. you are fake news

looks like it

prove it nigger

An omnipotent god would surely be able to create the universe instantly

God I understand why you left us, we grew up. Just like a parent lets their children into the real world. I ask of you to give me the courage and will to defend my homeland, I know it selfish but if we don't defend our selves we won't last much longer.

wheres that job ive been praying for dude?? whats up with that shit? am i gonna wait much longer?

Chek'd
Also tits or GTFO

this.

why you no like my culture? all we do is spread our seed.

I'm all for horticulture, but sowing little sandmonkeys just isn't cool

not so good tbh