Well, I got rejected by a girl and she said she wants to talk from where we left off, wtf?

well, I got rejected by a girl and she said she wants to talk from where we left off, wtf?

Find out if she just broke up with someone.

this is what the spergies call 'friendzoned'

run, she wants to spend the next week talking about her emotional trauma

Ill update you
and not a bad idea

Rolling for "if by left off you mean me angrily masturbating to your picture sure!"

Heres a tip user:
80% of women are retarded and dont know what they want.
19% of women know what they want and are crazy.
The other 1% is like Bigfoot. Might be real but probably not likely to be found in your lifetime.

Tell her you're busy this week but really want to talk next Tuesday. If she's still game, go for it. If not, she wanted you to carry her emotional luggage.

frindzoned

Dude. Roll with it. What she really is saying "I don't want to look like a slut, but if you can be patient, I'll suck your salami like an experienced Prostitute swami" just don't lose interest, keep pushing for casual meet ups and wait.

I'd go with this one OP, graduate from sucking cock to getting yours sucked

she got to get fucked and chucked by a better man than you, and now its your turn to "entertain" her

have fun

OP, run.

No, srly, run. She is friendzoning you af and you will end listening how she is fucking in love with other, how she got emotionally scarred by others, and how you're the greatest guy in the planet but you never, ever will fuck her.

Tell her you're damn busy and run. If she, after a week, still looks for you, take her to a coffee shop and give 30 minutes of your time, then excuse yourself and run. If she in spite of everything still it is looking for to you, then, and only then, make your move and fuck her brains out. Maybe you still have a chance but you need to play your cards wisely.

Chick's don't make decisions on wha y makes sense but how they feel during that second. As 007 once said
>100 no's and 1 yes; still equals yes.

Dude bad advice is bad. Just cause your love at first sight won't diddle your pickle cause your akward as a tray playing a fiddle. Doesn't mean this guy should give up the juices that flows underneath the excuses.

also, this grill just got dumped like a month ago and he thinks shes trying to get back at him

You are her 3rd or 4th choice, if your interest is just to fuck her, go ahead, if you like her, stay away.

Never be third best of someone you like, be number one or nothing.

>this

A girl knows in 10 seconds if she is going to fuck you or not. If she pushing you away and having other guys smash then you have no chance. But hey keep having hope and being her little time ho.

she said maybe in a week or something
add me on league euw BurnsyPlayz

I got friendzoned, so naturally lost interest in bothering with her.
Now she thinks we're "friends". She was just annoying as most women are when theres no chance of sex so I ignored her ass. She spent like a whole fucking week texting, calling, whatapp, facebook etc etc. Bombarding me with messages because "she" wants me to score for her (I get god tier shit). Naaaah bitch.
Reverse friendzoned. Jog on slut.

Bitches want their cake and eat it, dont play along, she thinks she can pick you up and put you down when she feels like, and she doesn't give a shit how you feel user. All she cares about is what she wants. Like most women.

Dont even bother replying. Move along to the next vapid whore.

shes thicc af tho, and pretty fucking fit

where's she from, maybe I fucked her

Newcastle

checkem
uk?

yeah

drop photo's of said slut for reference

I would tell her you are busy this week but in the mean time, you want some pics of her tits. Now that it’s clear she is playing games, at least have some fun and regain the power. If you don’t, you will just be in a position of weakness. Set the new tone.

Name?

oui oui baguette?

also I'm supposed to be getting stoned with her on saturday

ho ho ho baguette