lucy thread - lucy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

2goo.net/teens
2goo.net/teens2
2goo.net/teens3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like a coalburner

coalburner
"A "Coalburner" is a white girl who is spoiled rotten and rebels against her wealthy or middle class parents for some imagined affront sometime in their short lives. This rebellion manifests itself in the form of fucking any sloppy pussy-ass fake gangbanger nigger they can get their nasty dick-skinners on. Also see "Mud-Duck" punishing parents by giving them 4 grandchildren from 4 sperm donors with cream-colored skin, red afros, big lips and flat noses."

sounds about right

This really applies to Americans mostly...cause race tends to be less of an issue for Western Europeans, like Germans and Scandinavians. So would you consider a German girl in her 30s who has had sex with 2 niggers, a coalburner? Especially if she is not rich/rebelling against her middle class parents.

she fucked a nigger at the club

Who? This lucy whore?

yes

Was she wasted or she truly wants black guys?

Or, is wasted the truth?

She fucked these 2 niggers because A) they where her bfs, they know each other and have a strong bound or relationship? or B) She fucked them because they where niggers?

If your answer is B, she is a coalburner.

2goo.net/teens
2goo.net/teens2
2goo.net/teens3

she had to be wasted to admit she is a bbc slut

First one was b/c she knew the guy and he hit on her a ton, and she just came out of a 10 yr marriage. A bunch of her girlfriends talked about how black guys were hot, good in bed, etc, so she was curious. She said the sex was just ok, and she didn't go back for much more. (2 nights).

2nd time, she was wasted on vacation, was having some personal problems, and this guy came up to her and started giving her shots. Bingo. Claims she was so drunk that it could have been any guy, this one just was the one who approached her.

Can't tell if hiding nigger attraction or just situational fuck ups.

But when wasted, admitted thats what she really wants?

yes and she can't deny it now after fucking him

Why do you still interact with her? Or do you not?

Why?

Where were you in all of this miscegenation?

i am not

my guess is she heard much about nigger dicks and wanted to try one

First one was before we met. Second one was at the beginning of our "relationship" but before we were exclusive. We live in different countries. She found out about my fuck buddy, and was on vacation, alone. Got wasted, and that happened. But there were a hundred other white tourists, so I can't figure out why she went for the one of a handful of local niggers. She doesn't know either. Is actually going to therapy to try to find out why. And stopped drinking. Not sure if I should write her off or give her another chance. Great woman otherwise.

Was she your gf or just a chick you knew?

Does she now date nigs only?

ex gf. i dont know I bet she fucks niggers every weekend now

What country?

Sorry to hear about this. Whores man

germany

A fuck...my girl is German too, but lives in central america. More darks around than in DE

And my girl likes reggae shit too. Big red flag.

But she otherwise doesn't act like or look like...this...unkempt hair, bush, loose fake "I've been to india or costa rica" elephant pants, etc.

she always wanted to move to us. now i know why

yea they love reggae because of black men. just listen to dancehall if you like the lyrics as a women u are a bbc slut.hope your girl isn't a slut tho

Yeah USA, niggers easy to find. Sometimes I find the Germans and Dutch go to central america, b/c they feel like their in paradise, but they can try out shit skins without diving right into full on Afro nigger.

The irony of it all too...we both have big dicks. These dumb bitches man.

Mine I can't be too harsh on b/c we weren't fully together, but she was coming to see me literally the next day. I fucked her 14 hrs after this monkey was in there. (Didn't know at the time).

def takes black cock all thetime now

Is reggae different than dancehall? I don't know this booga booga music well

i bet in the ass too

one day you will see on facebook she has been knocked up by black cock

Did you fuck her ass though?

Im interested in some lucy yes, 10 bucks?

more lucy, please

you lie

more of her ass