ITT

personal 10/10's

what is a personal 10/10

is it a 10/10 that isnt widely regarded as a 10/10?

The Only Place is fucking dope but the album as a whole is meh

its an album that you think is a 10/10 you absolute autist

a personal 10/10 is an album that you have written and recorded that is considered a perfect 10/10.

It's a thing you really like that you say is perfect t to validate yourself if you have weird self-importance issues like most users here. Similar to a Fantano review.

hey check out my personal 10/10 I hope you like it

This album is brought up a lot on Sup Forums, but not enough

Funny, I think their album after that one is a 10.

Islands is great too. As a matter of fact I think pretty much every early KC album is great aside from Bible black which is nearly irredeemable.

Haven't gotten to Discipline yet

an album that you think 10/10 regardless if people agree or not

Hell ya dude, every song on this album is great. Even though it comes off as very Strokes influenced to the point where they're almost ripping them off, it's still a good album

That's a universal 10, baby.

Literally no such thing as a non-personal 10/10

Some people call things 10/10s because they think it's really good and nothing's wrong with it, even if it doesn't connect with them on a personal/emotional level. With this, it seems it is more for albums that many people may think is objectively flawed but it connects with someone personally so they see it as perfect

thats an objective 10/10 right there

OUT OF BODY, OUT OF TIME

literally just discovered him not 10 minutes ago. Weird. Really good stuff, just what I needed

Criminally underrated band

Fuck you OP, just fuck you, that is one of the worst bands in the world

They're actually one of the best, would be the best if not for Wavves.
Cali indie surf shit is THE shit, you can gtfo now grampa/nigger

how's your first week on Sup Forums going

it's real good

pretty good, i haven't been to this place in 2 months and now after a nice summer break with my bf in Cali i'm ready to tell you why everything you like is shit :^)

I hope high school kills you this year

maybe you should kill you are self????

Let's do it together on three

desu senpai

This isn't even the best Best Coast record, and even then their best (debut) sounds like AM covered by beach bums. How does one reward the blandest of indie pop a 10?

This album just came to me at the right time

kys

but i'm in my third year of university, majoring in CS and already got an internship all lined up, gonna be making hella cash

His best album it's so underrated

As well as Long Gone Before Daylight

it was my first Strokes album and listening to it now makes me feel nostalgic

It has literally become my religion, I become deeply spiritual whenever I listen to it.

I've heard far darker, harsher, edgier music, but the way it is like a dark version of gospel music feeds the devil inside of me like nothing else.

California is basically the best state in america, it only makes sense that the best vidya games/music/movies/tech come from there, it's the heart of the world right now

i'm guessing 2 decades till silicon valley gets nuked somehow

if drumpf and his party resign there won't be a nuke left in the world in 2 decades

i really don't get how this gets a 10. Their debut is better, and Alvvays is a better version of Best Coast

this was basically the only album posted on here around 2012-2014.

fucking nu-mu

Definitely this

Simply amazing

it's the musical equivalent of a snuggie blanket for me

suck my dick

spot on statement t b h

why are 90% of these albums 7/10's at best? C'mon guys.

Only other states that shill themselves: NYC and Texas...

>didnt read the OP

yeah i quite like it

Seriously