What is Sup Forums's opinion on open carry?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on open carry?

I see they openly carry their virginity, too.

Straya is correct on this one

I OC, but I seem to be the only in the Houston area that does so.

You mean that's not a father and son picture?

thats his husband

Nope, unless you're me without my knowledge.

Dammit, was about to say that

The element of surprise is more powerful.

Agreed. I live in Texas and gun nuts here are fighting against open carry policy.

If you're at a bank and it gets robbed, if you are carrying open you will get shot first. A concealed weapon? You pop that fucker in the head and you're a hero instead of dead.

So just conceal carry in public then. It's not like open carry takes away your right to conceal carry.

Not against it, open carriers get shot first giving us concealers time to retailate.

They should just carry macbook instead. Accomplish the same goal.

Open carry is retarded, unrestricted concealed carry in city limits. From your house to your car or the range/shop is all that should happen in a city unless your actively using your firearm. In the actively hunting or working near the wood open carry makes sense, any other time your asking for more trouble than looking "cool" or whatever they think their doing is worth. The big open carry protests are kinda the exception but even then a banner and a bunch people isn't any less effective without guns. All it takes is one ND to make a cop shoot into a crowd, then you're the gun nuts the media says you are .

>he open carries
>on our date to applebees

One of those things that almost everyone would have to do it for it to be seen as normal. Which is more of a critique on our culture and the way we've allowed it to be hijacked than on people who open carry. When it's a minority of a minority that does something, that thing they're doing becomes a statement whether they like it or not.

The second amendment and 2A issues are THE deciding factor for me in any election, so if my name were attached I would never criticize someone for open carrying. But I guess I think the real issue is that many Americans don't value their rights.

Although given the choice I would prefer to CC regardless of the circumstances. Without sounding too autistic, it just seems tactically advantageous. So maybe I'm part of the problem, too.

okay
dumb faggots can do what they want if it doesn't hurt anyone else

What's wrong with this method?

Never talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

Don't be a fat Neckbeard wandering around with a rifle for no good reason. It scares the cattle.

Unless you live in downtown Detroit, a discreetly holstered service type handgun will do fine.

That pun requires too much effort

>right
>to conceal carry
That's debatable, considering if you're conceal carrying without a permit and a cop detains you, you're fucked.

Don't talk to me or my son or my sons gun ever again.

Oh I guess "right' is too strong of a word. In Texas it's shall issue as long as you don't have felony, aren't insane, etc. CC is very easy to get, so it's close to a right.

Faggy, but I don't really care that much.

Why would anyone open carry? That's like saying "Hey terrorist, shoot me first plz!"

You absolutely have the right to be stupid if you want to. Open Carry is retarded but that doesn't mean it should be banned.

It looks ugly.