So my GF is on vacation in spain with 2 of her friends (grills) and she wrote me she was topless at the beach but no...

So my GF is on vacation in spain with 2 of her friends (grills) and she wrote me she was topless at the beach but no one could see it. i trust her if she says no one could see her but i still feel uncomfortable. Especially since i know how some guys on here would creep on them. how would you react Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JHrAzpHqBo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's getting pounded bro

dumb her. nudists are retarded

Tell that hoE she getting and std check before you get your dick slobbered

I am Spanish.
I have a Spanish GF, now Fiance.

There has been no more topless beaching since we've been together.

She is signalling local Chads.

TO counter, go out and party.

being topless in Spain is something normal as fuck, our beaches are filled with euroteens

You should be uncomfortable only if you think that someone could take advanteg of your girl being topless. Creeps, molester, one armed bandits and such. She's on a beach. If it would be socially accepteble where i'm from, i would just run nude like there was no tomorow woth my girl in tow.

i can safely say this is not the case. she even confessed she did it a second time after i asked her. i might sound naive but she is not that kind of girl

>she's getting pounded bro

This

she's playing you
some dude is probably shoving his bigger meat into her right now

Dude either you trust her or you don't.

Don’t worry OP. If she does get pounded, she has two good friends that will heavily convince her lying to you is the best course of action. So you’ll never even know dawg. Unless you get like herps or aids or some shit.

Hah I go to these beaches all the time. The only reason why females take a vacation with their friends is to hook up with some other dudes for a change. Don't stress it OP. She will return happy and satisfied

OP's girl was at the topless party night in LLoret Del Mar

she's on vacation
femanon here, if she's having fun with her friends they'll probably double up on some sexy, tall, exotic spain cock
bf =/= marriage

>She cheated
>lie about cheating
>Not my girl!
You best open your eyes before she sends snap chats of suckling some chad cock.

spanish user reporting in

topless is a pretty normal thing to do here OP, your gf will probably not be the hottest bitch in the beach so calm your titties
my gf sometimes does too and it's ok, guys will check'em boobs because that's what we do, she catches me checking other chicks when we go to the beach and we just laugh about it

It’s oerfectly normal. Why, my gf constantly walks around nude in the House, especially when my friends visit. She always tells me she’s going to show them something in the room but I always wonder what it could be since it always ends up in banging noises coming from the room. I hope there isn’t a loose pipe in there or anything.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo. "Femanon"

I'd tell her to go full nude. I don't want any tan lines when the cunt comes home!

I wouldn't worry about it Sup Forumsro.
I highly doubt she's going to cheat on you unless her 2 friends are total sluts

Ayy maybe im overreacting since she really isn't 10/10 material

also wtf, the strangest thing to me it's that it's already november, beach time here in spain goes like max may-october depending on the region

But this lady is from prude.s.a. where topless=attention whore. Especially at a party.

>femanon here

Lulz. She’s gonna get pigeon-holed by Juan.

i'll tell you man, there are real beauties in them beaches here op, both local and foreigner
you guys should come

You don't need to be 10/10 to get laid as a girl dude. There's someone within 100 yards of her who will put their dick in anything, guaranteed.

The only question is whether or not she's trying to get some. (she is)

Nah. I'd hit a fugly if she showed me some skin. Amy port in a storm. Especially if that port has highness flashing and the stormost has no boyfriend to stop other ships from rolling in.

>some guys on here would creep on them
The most non-existant threat ever. Be it sexual or otherwise. I think women can't be trusted at all and I still wouldn't be worried at all about some loser off here taking my gf.

Guys on here aren't chads hitting up topless beaches looking for prime foreign pootang

> friends probably single
> friends probably hate you
> plenty of alcohol and spicey chads
> friends here to convince her of every and all reasons to cut loose
Nigga, I would be fucking nervous was fuck, but don’t act needy whatever you do. Don’t blow her phone up like a nervous Dan.

Give her some space and she’ll start missing you. Otherwise she’ll get annoyed and suck a dick that isn’t yours

>bf =/= marriage
Yeah because once that ring's on her finger she's practically a saint after that.

Kind of part of my point.

one is married

they like me very much

touche

Very unlikely

But i aprechiate your input thank you

Put up the copy pasta of this situation. GF asks for relationship understanding that while in Europe she might be out at a pub and could get hooked up with some Eruo model . Didn't want to lose BF but wanted to have fun on vacation.

She doesn't get laid bur the boyfriend starts nailing the GF's friend once the plane landed in London.

Then she bawl about it.

In Spain its what you do. Dont trip just ask for pics.

Fuck relationships with doubt and uncertainty, I say. Those should be left as one night stands, without the despicable and torturous attempts to make them work. One of my primary criteria is absolute, unquestionable devotion.

American girls do not have boyfriends while on vacation.

If she went to Europe with two of her girlfriends, they are there to slut it up and are probably competing with each other to see which one of them can be the biggest slut.

>she confessed
Because she didn't mention it to you straight up or felt the need to, or wanted to keep it secret at first. If she isn't upfront at first then she felt the need to be hiding something

She's cheating on you, idiot.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=1JHrAzpHqBo

this deserves a stoning

my gf said this as well. After breaking up, a month later, i found out she was cheating on me mutliple times. Bitches cant be trusted.

the reality is i feel like a sandnigger since im geting upset over this. i mean i want here to have a bit of freedom

You're kind of an idiot.

Congrats Sup Forums my initial question was how you would react, now im paranoid she actually does shit over there

normal in europe, nothing to worry about

she's getting pounded.
Why aren't you pounding some strange?

topless is totally normal yeah.
OP should be worried about things other than being topless. It is merely a distraction technique.

Grow up user. You want a dead fish prune in bed that only permits you to have colitis in the dark under the sheets for the sole purpose of producing offspring.
Are you 12?

Well you should be man. Why not go with her? Also her friends are one night standing guys why wouldn't she as well? Sisterhood of traveling pants my nigga

>colitis
aw fuck bro spare the colitis

Keep optimistic about it - if nothing bad happened, she'll be happy knowing that you were okay with her having a good time. If the worst happens... well then you bring out the stones

Nah. But I would enjoy a bitch not taking a tour of Europe and using that excuse as "I was lonely and you weren't there". Cause hoes are hoes.

i don't belive she is capable of creating such an MGS level distraction to hide she is cheating

why even ask this question here? Sup Forums is like that stinky locker room full of dudes socially jerking each other off.

All you can do OP is just trust her. What more can you do? Asking her questions she will obviously either A tell the truth or B lie, but if you come here you'll get answers that will give you doubt. And it will cause even more bullshit in the relationship.
it's normal to be worried, but don't chimp out on her or stress yourself out because she's on vacation and was on a beach topless.
>O NO BOOBIES WERE SHOWN SHE MUST HAVE CHEATED!

lel

She's not yours, it's just your turn.
Round and round the carousel goes. Who's in line next? No one knows.
But know this. There is a line, and it will shuffle forward.
The music will commence and the carousel will spin once again, continuing in your absence.
Place your quarters inside. Hop on the ride. Enjoy it while it lasts.

>admit to a tiny thing thats not really a bad thing in the first place to avoid being accused of a bigger thing namely cheating with Manuel
you're gf is a smart lass and a keeper lad

It's pretty normal tbh. No girl wants bad tan lines on her tits.

The topless thing is not a distraction. It's a shit test to double check that you're as beta as she thinks before she convinces herself to get some strange from Chad.

You've probably already failed the test.

Stfu ya cheating ass skank. I know you are fucking guys in that trash beach. Stop giving op fairytales and chemical x

I bet she's pretending to be a blowfish right now, OP. How long can she hold her breath under water?

taken from around half a mile away

everyones seeing them tities , matter of time before on the net

Climate change my nigga

The point I was getting at you potato was he shouldn't worry because if she did or didn't cheat there's no point on stressing out at all. If he's in a relationship with her and he's consistently doubting their trust why the fuck is he with her?

The logic behind most of these retards in this thread saying she's getting impaled by Pablo right now he should just break up with her right now.

Stop being such a bitch and just ask for some titty pics

If it's not for family or work, your woman or man leaving for a vacation to anywhere without their significant other is a 99.9% red flag. If you specifically weren't asked, there's a huge issue already, why weren't you there, why does she need that kind of break from you?

She went to a topless beach, was.this ever normal for you and her to do as a pair prior? I doubt it. She's there to cut loose with her girls, fuck whoever without worry, and there's nothing that will happen because you'll never know. You already asked the question, the human brain notices many things unconsciously that don't come into our head normally, why do you think youre so uneasy. You already had red flags come up prior.

I'm no woman hater, if this was a man it'd be the same thing, he'd be there for the same reason.

If you insist that nothing is wrong, please wait to have sex with her for a week after a trip at least. STD symptoms are known to occur, be very thorough and research possible signs. Be careful of any pregnancy within a month time frame of this trip. This is common, more than you know. Remember, if the kid ain't yours many countries will force welfare payment if you don't gtfo asap as you are the "father figure" to the kid. Good luck.

Plus you can always request call/text history from supplier if you're with them. Also try and monitor location through ways like snapchat maps or some such and verify her location if you need to. This helped me divorce my cheating wife the first time. Remember screenshots are usable in court!

Well im just not OK with here being topless, this is where i draw the line. but that is my personal problem i guess.

but thx for the input it's actually quite helpful

lol

If someone would have seen her she wouldn't even tell the story to begin with.

You're good bro.

lol your chick when to spain without you and 2 of her sistas. She's getting reamed by fellow Spaniards. The fact she's at a topless beach, means she doesn't give a fuck about how you feel. Just end it with her, OP. At least save your dignity.

You are being a sensitive Little bitch

Fucking dolt.
>She's not yours
Pitiful piece of shit you are.
Beat the bitch and cut off both legs and arms. She is yours until you get sick of supporting it.

and this is why I won't commit to any woman. fuck. Not that I wouldn't do the same.

OP again thx everyone for the input alot of it was pessimistic and a few where optimistic.

She will be heading to a club in the next few minutes, she won't cheat, if she does i will obviusly report back.

This thread is closed, do what ever you want with it

>implying any of us want you to begin with, fat boy.

That's why you don't hook up?
Girls are missing out man...
I mean which woman with self respect wouldn't want a guy that gets insanely jealous for no reason?

Who cares if she goes to fuck someone else? She's a plate, you might as well call her a piece of meat.
You're either cool with your plates fucking other dudes (which they usually are), or you next her.
If you want to continue, go for it. But don't worry about pushing her away, it's just your turn anyway.

Then it;s done. If you don't trust her or like her being free and want ot be restricting her decisions in life then let her go.

Don't be a controlling prick. Dump her.
Over a petty thing, but hey, you wanna be that kind of person, it's your life. Again don't try to control hers.

Hmmm. I'm wondering myself how I'd think about it if my gf wants to go topless on a topless beach.Technically it should be fine, but I'm kinda petty and jealous and would be uncomfortable with it. Honestly I'd ask her not to out of respect for me, but I don't protest if she wants to.
Also, I 100% mean that she'd have to be with me. She's not going topless by herself or with a group of people, fuck that. I had problems with her in France kissing all those frenchmen in the customary greeting.

you'd be surprised how splinter cell bitches can get to hide being cheaters. Trust me, i've been there.

Exactly, might as well carve them to be the perfect Fleshlight.

This is dumb. Of course people can go overboard with those things, but not wanting your gf to strip naked while drunk in a strip club doesn't mean you should let her go and be free. There are limits in a relationship that each other should respect. In this topless beach situation, they should discuss it and see how it goes. Not everyone has shitty relationships where your gf is basically a stranger you know and share.

Women aren't bad. My expectations of them, and theirs of me, were based on faulty premises. They are creatures of instinct, just like I am.

I feel you bro
Yesterday my gf went to the local swimming pool in a bikini
I think i have to dump her now

>She will be heading to a club in the next few minutes, she won't cheat, if she does i will obviusly report back.
>report back
OP, you cant be this much of a daft cunt. It aint called pessimism, but realism. Lots of the people in this thread are talking from experience. Everyone has had that 'but she is not that kinda gal' moment.

get over it you fucking prude

> she wont cheat
being so new

She went to a club. Not a museum or gala or other intellectual artsy fartsy shit. Clubs are the same everywhere. But in euro trash plaza, one night stands are as common as getting brunch

Yo man she left yo ass at home to flirt the swimming hole boys. You made the right decision

>Instinct
Men and women have different instincts and conflicts are inevitable.
Doesn't matter what faulty premise you base your opinions on.
You have two choices; die or pass your genes on.

>as common as getting brunch
Wow, millennial relationships are weak and pathetic as fuck. If this is normal and acceptable for you, enjoy your aids, you cuck. Have fun with your crappy future and vapid partner.

Well it depends on how hot she is but if she were hot enough i might fuck her on the beach if i saw her OP. Post pics so I know if it would be worth the risk of sand burn

>heading to the club
>wont cheat
Nigga pls, you wouldn't even be able to find out if she cheated on you with foreign cock unless she decides to tell you or she accidentally lets evidence slip

euro-herp

Couples should go on vacation together, not separately with friends.

People who go around topless in public aren't dating material.