Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TX28dM8mf0
youtu.be/4n_2z7QCzd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4: someone uses the term "White Genocide"

Daddy issues
Taboo revenge
Stereotypical big dicks

Why do faggots post the same race bait threads every fucking day?

They don't? Does anyone like black guys?

girl here. instead of slut shaming girls who exercise their right to do what they want with their own bodies, why don't you buy an assault weapon, but it in you're mouth and shoot it?

women aren't human

Because black guys are confident and aren't scared of white guys stealing their girls.
Females can sense insecurity, don't be a faggot.

someone lower on the social order than they are.

Can anyone spot the nigger lover?

>MurdaGang Breezy
Lol'd.

>MurdaGang Breezy

My sides

What other kind of guy would piss off daddy the way a black guy would?

Good point these threads are almost starting to make me feel racist.

Who is slut shaming?

Only thing a black guy is confident in is that he'll end up in jail, one way or the other

Lies. This is the internet. Your not girl

If the black guys all get distracted by white trash, that means more chocolate for daddy

“Hi dad, I’d like to introduce you to my boyfriend and the father to your grandchild, MurdaGang Breezy.”

Am girl. I Have vagene

You know who else can sense insecurity? White guys when they see these threads a hundred times a day. Why (besides the fact that you're niggers) do you think in terms of "stealing" white women? White men don't own white women. They can do whatever they like. White men fuck white women, black women, Asian women, and Latina women. We are the descendant of men who went around the world fucking women of every kind imaginable. Eskimo women? Some white guy fucked 'em. Pacific Island women? Fucked the shit out of them. Sand nigger women? Hell yes.

Why should I give a shit about you getting pussy I take for granted?

Because of their physical prowess. It's really only stupid girls who like black guys, if you'll notice

Forbidden banana, I mean fruit.

show bobs

>Dad “Hello Murdergang, my name is Kenneth, and if I had paid a little more attention to Danielle we certainly would not be having this conversation

bob2

>Murdagang: ooga booga fugg nigga poppin caps KFC watahmellon bix nood

Pics or GTFO

Nagger lovers gonna love naggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TX28dM8mf0

Niggers "i's dont give uh fuhk nigga"
Nigger lovers: this is confidence.

No, it's literally only because of big dicks. And maybe physical strength

bitch lasagna

>girl here
Jesus christ im a loser but atleast im not such a faggot that I make bait posts pretending to be a girl. Its so goddamn pathetic

They'll weed themselves out genetically, and white will be back to the supreme race

Influence of media and popular culture, taboo, lack of chads in the heard that provide alpha aggression...jokes on them I wasn't planning on getting laid.

PC culture toxicity.

About to DDOS this cunt, hold on...

youtu.be/4n_2z7QCzd4

'DDOS' lol, you ain't doing shit fuckstick.

Personally from an objective and non-racist standpoint, Women are generally social creatures and suffer from groupthink and the need to fit in with their peers. Black people are trendy, their all in the music charts, sports and generally act more alpha than this generation of low test nu-males.

That being said, i dont think the black males have any regard for these women other than using them as human onaholes , they wont care for you, raise your kids or have any real interest in who you are as a person because they think much more short term - ie " how to get in those pants"

in summary: Women are flock animals, they like feeling popular and black people are currently trendy and "fashionable"

Hope i didnt offend any black guys, i think were all just one race, the humans on this earth and i know there are good/bad examples of each racial background, if anything id be offended as a black male by how infatuated white women have become with me as if im some sort of accessory but it sure beats being betabux to some roastie

All that dick smashing her mouth have deformed her fucking head. Kek

I'm not even falling for this faggot bait anymore. Nigger faggot

Oh cmon. This is Sup Forums. Whatever made you think reason and objectivity had any place here? Just look at this thread.

Why do you care?

Op has been compromised
>Gianna Labrocca
>lives in Woodbury, MN
>twitter: @giannasus
>typical SJW cunt that looks like she got kicked in the face by a horse and only remembers “black lives matter”

white girls are hypocritical they are so scared of being racist so they tie themselves to these ugly niggers

MAN that nigger is ugly! Wouldnt even buy him for free jfc

Nightingale Syndrome. They think they can fix. Women love "bad boys". Women are dumb, but Blacks are dumber, so they make them feel smart. Women don't realize until they've shat out a couple niglets and are living in poverty that this isn't the life they wanted after all, but by then it's too late.

it has nothing to do with the syndrome?
youre right though

Another single mom in the making. Enjoy seeing your tax-money going to waste burgers!

Black Men + White Women = Single mothers with bad credit

> easiest way to hurt your parents
> it's literally the trendy way to be rebellious

Women are parasites.
Only a fucking faggot would whine and cry about being a virgin/not having a family.
Kill yourselves

its a fad

They don't

sage

And you're stuck with a mongrel while the baby daddy is in prison.

Uh, tons of reasons.
Instinct driven genetic diversification.
White culture has done a good job looking down on aggression to the point a "normal" white male is pretty beta.
You guys literally fuck dolls.
Humans in general are stagnant, we gotta mix it up somehow.
Daddy issues ranks super high, do a shitty job raising your daughters and they end up longing for a mate nothing like their father.
I could go on...

Because she doesn't want to be the less intelligent one in a relationship.

Flag and move on Anons. This is just bait or cuck fantasies. It is something for degenerates anyways.

Sauce?

Scarlet Red Blacked Preppy Blonde Girl Loves Big Black Dick

I think

Battered wife syndrome.

When will this cancer end?

It gets you social media points

Or that some women found a black guy they're attracted to. Race-baiting is optimal insecurity.