Sup Forums, pic related is my arm. I'm black and I have vitiligo. It's not just there...

Sup Forums, pic related is my arm. I'm black and I have vitiligo. It's not just there. There are other patches on my arms and head. I am slowly turning white.
My question to you guys: can I be an honorary white man? I also added the hat to show I am voting for Donald Trump.
I hate refugees, BLM is cancer, and I am willing to fight and die for my country (I am attending West Point in the summer).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9rrgJXfLns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You drink a lot of 20 oz pops.

Do you act like Uncle Ruckus id be friends with a nigger who acts like him desu familamadingdong

no, the only black man trying to be white was mj, and even he kind of failed. you best stay in your closet.

No, you cannot be an honorary white man. Why the fuck would you want to identify with a people you have never been a part of? Just be cool and we will get along, no need to be a wannabe Aryan

The Trump hat and that last little paragraph was really all you needed. Welcome.

If mongols from an island in the pacific were honorary whites, I do not see why you can't.

Please excuse my ignorance, but can you get sunburned now on the patches of skin that have turned white?

You're also left handed.

So this is where Irish people come from

Exactly

Probably. Melanin protects the skin from sunburns by absorbing radiation, so I guess its removal would open the skin to sunburns.

Doesn't look very black to me.

It looks like you have cum on your arm when looking from afar.

Hmm. I have thought about it, and no. Nigger

Of course you talk about cum, Swede.

>niggers call their mom "mammy"
>Irish people call their mom "mam"
UM GUYS!!!!!

your lighter than a paper bag in those spots.

WELCOME TO WHITNESS!

>SLAVS NEED NOT APPLY

You re becomng A FUCKING WHITE MALE

You should see this as a blessing

I regret clicking that.

Have you ever looked into phototherapy.

I still think the nig in the bottom center looks like Lucky from King of the Hill.

Black or white, idgaf. So long as you identify as a motherfucking AMERICAN. The problem with most immigrants and many blacks is that they identify with their home.country or race more than they identify with America. We need to make this country great again, and we need to do it by uniting and purging anyone that refuses to unite. Multpile races can live together, but multiculturalism must die.

what is your credit score? skip a few payments and that should stop

Thanks, friends :)

Buy compressed Oxygen and spread it in your skin to speed up the process.

No, I'm just going to let it run It's course

Couldn't agree more

You have a subdermal skin fungus called Tina versicolor.
It is treatable with topical creams or oral medication

one of us...
one of us...
one of us...

Came here to post this

Don't "act white"

Just be a civilized person that fits in and contributes to society. It is all that is asked.

Sincerely,
White man.

I don't mean I want to be white, just want to be accepted.

Yes.

Once the transformation is complete, you will also be an honorary Aryan. But only if you vote for Trump.

BLM and the KKK get it all wrong. Why? Because they think race transcends nationalism. It does not. You, my friend, are a full blooded AMERICAN

ONE OF US

>upside down

Oh lawdy, also checkem.

reminds me of the 80s when nationalism overpowered racebaiting

as represented by They Live! when the working class white man and black man stopped fighting and joined forces to usurp their overlords and MAGA.

and today, instead of the glasses, its the hat

youtube.com/watch?v=c9rrgJXfLns

>yfw aliens are an analogy of the jews

DAS RITE

t.E.African

Gay af.

this whole thing is gay.

k

That's funny, i have the exact same kind of mark in that exact spot.

>tfw my high school summit girl had vtiligo
>she was cute as a button and like me in many ways
>even other people saw it
>never made a move because beta
>but
>over the course of junior and senior year she turned into a far left moron
>she went from being a unique interesting person to literally any other high school girl
>decided to stake her entire life on theatre
>at this point in senior year i lost all respect and attraction toward her
>it hurt for a bit to see her but i knew the girl in my head was dead
>never saw her again
>now whenever i see vtiligo i get reminded
>now no longer feel the need for romance or GF or even friends, happy being alone

what could have been if I wasn't such a pussy desu but I'm happy with how I a, just not with how she ended up

You don't look all that black. Halfsies?

Also I'm white and have vitaligo on my dick. Shit sucks. Try reassuring every new partner, no, it's not an STD. No, you can't catch it. Okay, well, see you later then. You're welcome for dinner. Bitch.

>American
>Vitiligo
>Not Black

I hate to break it to you....

You have some nigger genes. Time for a DNA test.

Number 1 all night long til her eyes uncross.

Irish girls are hot.

its a great flick :)

Sucks dude, I have vitiligo too but I'm white so you can't tell unless I've been lazy about wearing sunscreen. This is the only time my skin color has helped me do shit

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not.

Recognize that your race is filled with terrible creatures, but take pride in the fact that you are one of the few among them who have overcome your savage nature through great effort.

MAGA

Kudos, Id still consider you honorary white even if you were darker.

We need more Blacks and Hispanics on our side. Maybe Arabs and Asians too...

kek

I would gladly accept your help in MAGA. You live here too bro.

relax nigro

Sup Forums isn't actually racist

>west point grads are sent to die
That's absurd. Officers are too valuable.

nah man you're just delusional
you were fantasizing about something that would never happen even if you went for it

keep being delusional and shitpost like the rest of us losers

Underated

Like you huh

At least you didn't race mix.

That optimism in the middle pic. You'd think she'd be going through a rough time, but no, she knows it'll get better. That bliss in the right pic.

Will you get your irises laser'd to make them not look like that of a Betazoid?

>Can I be an honorary white man?

If you don't have White ancestry, you're not White.

Just accept your mongrel West African heritage.

Kek

Underrated

I'm turning pink

>Racebaiting instead of nationalism
This is why Obama won.Divide and conquer

It˙s summer so i am turning blonde. I am turning super aryan and you are turning white.

Would work in europe but in america you can not win without shitskins unless 95% of whites vote for their own.

I know that in my country we can˙t win without southern Slavs because they already make up 15% of the population.

It's a simple fact. He's American but he's not White. We can be from multicultural backgrounds and still be nationalistic/pro-American.

But you called him a fucking mongrel top kek
>Inb4 u a pussy

>betazoid

They are just like us. Racists btfo.

The curse has been lifted.

dude you are white as shit even before vitiligo

>posting on Sup Forums turns niggers white
I am jealous of keks love for you.