My boyfriend broke up with me to pursue a producing career!!!! who the fuck thinks that you cant focus on music and...

my boyfriend broke up with me to pursue a producing career!!!! who the fuck thinks that you cant focus on music and love someone at the same time? he is in love with music.

Fuck off, you stupid faggot

music > girls or boys

im a girl

>he is in love with music.
>saying this as if it's a bad thing
He probably didn't enjoy the relationship that much anyways desu and this was just a good reason

fuck off you ugly period haver

unironically this

you are my dream ex gf

Is he any good

Hell yeah. Virgin club!

timestamp tits gib

Guys I just remembered that im not a virgin anymore am I fucked

he literally blew my phone up daily professing his love to me and then he claimed that one day he just realized that i distracted him from what he really wants

we were in a good place

im sad

Usually virgins are the ones obsessing over relationships and sex since they can't acquire them but ok

Sure you are, faggot! just because you're the one taking it in the ass doesn't make you a girl, fag

Joke's on you, I had sex once but it was shit.

>I'm sad
Go take a cold shower and lift some weights sorry ass nigga

i loved him but he cheated on me with music

Go
Lift
Some
Weights

im too busy starving myself

Ok now that sounds pretty ugly.
and that's just pitiful as fuck lmao a relationships not worth starving youself over, just like an actual goal in life is not worth missing over a relationship that would probably have an end just as sad anyways

he said that he practiced playing instruments every single day but when he really started having feelings for me, he stopped and basically he just lost sight of what he's wanted his entire life and things he did with ease became difficult

i feel bad because he didnt even think balancing a girlfriend and his career was possible. he just dumped me when we were soooo good. we were so into each other.