Are raves worth it? Or will I want to kill myself if I go to one?

Are raves worth it? Or will I want to kill myself if I go to one?

Other urls found in this thread:

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/thousands-people-joined-huge-night-13829007
youtu.be/SdbaDBp1S_I
mixcloud.com/Hamsta/hamsta-live-from-cross-point-daugavpils-fortress/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody can aswer that except yourself. Youre either a faggot, which would mean youll love it. Or youre a normal person who would hate it.

probably a little of both. depends on how bored you are. i'm pretty bored, where does a guy find raves? like, is it an underground thing or a club scene or both, and how do they compare? i've never been, but seems like the sort of thing i'd only enjoy doing a couple times till the novelty wears off

Depends.

If you're socially awkward neckbeard, you'll hate it.

If you're socially smooth, fun, decent looking, and like techno, you will probably like it.

good inputs

It's fun, make sure you roll and go with friends. You're going to have a deeper relationship by the end, just make sure you don't drone on

Most of the chicks at raves are teases and just want to dance and tease cock to make themselves feel hot and get attention.

and then they have sex with someone you virgin

I went once and it was fucking terrible.
Never have I seen such a degenerate writhing mass of despicable human beings in my entire life.
The music was too loud, there were way too many people, the strobe lights were extremely annoying.

I had members of both sex hit on me, grind on me, and try to grope me. Those that weren't drunk were stoned. I suggest you stay the fuck away.

yeah, they have sex with chad. 60% of those rave women are fucking the top 20% of the rave guys and you aren't it. at least thats how i assume it goes

A side note, I'm a man and I don't look terrible, I'm also straight and I'm normally fine with girls teasing and being cute and hitting on me and what not...

But that rave was terrible, I have a thing against people grabbing and touching without my permission and especially when they aren't physically attractive.

American raves are fucking candy ass shit, if your guna go to a rave go to something underground, not that brostep marshmello shite you fucking cunts propagate. get to detroit and search out some techno/electro

dj stingray is a big name from detroit

You must be a literally faggot because it's so fucking easy to get laid at a rave

You got more pics?

for you maybe. some guys have no idea how unattractive some other seemingly normal looking guys are. some guys are just duds and cant attract a woman or have to put a lot of effort into doing so

ich würde sagen , dass du ausreichend drogen nehmen solltest. anschließend kotzt du dreckige schlampe dich selbst ein und lässt dich von einem haufen neger vergewaltigen du dreckiges stück FICKFLEISCH

no rave in this day and age is anything like actual original raves which date back to the late 80s and early 90s held in abandoned warehouses or fields in Britain. Sterile mass produced shite frequented by cunts no matter where they are now.

youve never been to a rave or youre terribly ugly and uninteresting. All my friends, even the really lame ones, get laid at raves. And I mean ugly ones and I mean some uninteresting ones

Your hearing doesn't heal. Once you damage it, you loose it for good. Think about buying some ear protection that isn't visible. Tons of options on amazon that'll still let you hear just fine

Im gonna chime in only been to one rave type club, and heres my input. The music got me dancing, I grabbed a few of the cute asses in there, most of them didnt even turn around to see me feel they just were on some shit and kept dancing. The girls are cute, looks wise, Im sure id fucking hate most of them and the guys are usually bro-douchey-rave-drug addicted dudes who only want to associate with their own friend group unless youre cool. I dont want to be cool or be their friends, just there to fuck with girls and get it in (didnt get it in but had a good time despite the cum faggots you gotta look at amoungst the cuties)

make sure u pop a molly or two and you'll be good.

> underground

nigga find your favorite edm artist and goto his show, congrats you went to a rave

kek

You've never been to those and no they aren't similar to those raves because those raves blew. They're good for nostalgic purposes but the late 90s/early early 00's raves were much more interesting.

Mid 00's raves were kinda dead, everything turned into an island it was less global (in america)

late 00's/early 10's were crazy, tons of new genres, heavy media coverage although it ended cancerously

I've been to some German underground raves and it was basically sex the music event. And I have social anxiety. If you're not an ugly motherfucker, girls will talk to you. Put some mdma in a bottle of water and have fun

They're basically designed for xtc heads, if that's your thing and you're gonna be rolling then you'll have a ball. If you're just gonna be drinking or on downers then i really wouldn't bother

i doubt it. why would women have sex with unattractive men? they don't have to. it doesn't make sense and you're just boasting some shit

hit the gym, learn how to dance, go to rave and if you look half decent you'll get a girl.

There are legit underground raves in bunkers and shit with resident djs and underground legends. An EDM concert is not a rave

>> deep shit nigga
>> r u on drgs right nau ?

Bunkers? goto europe for that shit, or detroit or atlanta or someshit.

A rave (from the verb: to rave) is a large dance party at a nightclub, dance club or festival featuring performances by DJs, who select and mix a seamless flow of loud electronic dance music songs and tracks.

no such thing as raves after the D&B popularity went back underground
there are parties but not RAVESOMGLEL
also, while hot and im for it, all this half naked ass neon furry boot kandi bullshit is NOT. RAVING. its faggots at a shit music concert

because they're drugged out of their mind ffs. at a real rave it's not even uncommon to see people fucking right in the bathroom - out of the stall. you just go in, piss and leave. they don't care, you don't care, the bouncer is not existent, because it's a private party. stds for everybody

how do you find underground raves and parties? you just google it? cause i tried that and all i get is news stories about raves i missed. do you got to know people through facebook or something? how does it work?

Theres still a decent free party scene in the UK

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/thousands-people-joined-huge-night-13829007

This happened the other day, hard tech is shite tho

Fuck the gym.
Dance like no one is watching
Live like today is your last
Love harder than a restraining order
No one can cage your inner goddess

If you take E you might just end up having butt sex with some faggot and liking it.

No I'm not boasting you idiot, you've never been to a rave. They're all fucking retarded thotties and it takes the slightest bit of connection to be made deeper because everyone is one ecstasy.

Just don't date them they're whores, every. last. one. of. them. Do not try dating them, they will pretend they're special, do not. Or if you do, don't buy them anything and don't expect anything and don't be a dumbass

That's so gay.

damn been a while since i saw this pasta

Checked

depends what you look like. I raved through college, a few per semester probably. The occasional banger like tiesto or pretty lights or barstool blackout foam, or dayglow would come through and girls would be slutty as fuck for those. If you are in the top 50% of the male population in terms of looks and attitude you can easily claim a girl for 10 mins, make out, grind, etc. NEVER make the mistake of thinking they'd want anything more than a 10 minute mistake. Also, if you're having trouble finding your comfort zone approaching girls, just lower your standards to bare bones. Start with chubbys, there are HUNDREDS of chubby chicks looking for attention from, at minimum, at semi-decent looking guy. Work your way up from there.

i've got an old rave chick folder, i must have been drunk when i saved a folder worth of rave chicks

That line worked on your mom at the last rave I went to

I think in the UK a rave is defined as a party or club night that ends after 3am

Also, taking too much ecstasy gives you e dick, which is where the blood runs all over your body and can't go to your dick so it's hard to get a boner, just fuck after or something but that happens and don't be embarrassed about it. Just go with the flow, and don't eat out her unwashed vagina. Don't be that beta

took me like 2 days after a rave to get it up.

If you roll hard dont expect to fuck anything lol

It's not unwashed per se, just a little sweaty from the e

You can still be a homo, my dick always came up during my comedown. Just smoke pot

You can fuck on ecstasy it's just hard to get it up if you take too much

nah cant do anything that stays in the system for long periods

yeah, i know. i'm from germany and i've attended bunker raves. that's what i call an underground rave. i didn't know it means "a big party" in england

well, you gotta know people. it's not really secretive, but they keep to each other. as soon as you've attended one and you've not killed anybody, you're gonna be invited to the next one, because you know some new people from the last rave

you can ask some people in a small club that's not mainstream. i've met the chick that ended up to be our rave bunny and dealer in a local club. it was a former strip club and nowadays they play indie and edm there. just socialize with some cool and not boring people

well, in germany a rave is a hard techno party. and an underground rave can be really fucked up. one scarred me for life.

>eating out some thot's unwashed vagina after she got fingered by chad and left her for her hotter friend

Just don't, nobody will respect you and she won't either

Why so mad?

As long as you do a bunch of drugs theyre decent. Thats all anyone is there for anyway. Plus raver roasties

I want to go rave party SO DAMN BAD right now

someone kill me please, so I can stop drooling over possible good time

most fun I ever had in my life. they're fucking amazing. used to go to a lot of DNB and house raves.

the hangover is fucking brutal though and that shit is really bad for you. you can't sustain it long term unless you wanna fuck yourself up but definitely go at least once.

What the fuck is the matter with you kids????
Oldish hetero fag, and I partied my ass off while tripping balls in 90's raves, and I was a punker for fucks sake.

can't you faggots just go out and have a good time, without fucking judging that flirting and grinding stupid cute chicks around shitty loud hypnotic music, and just dance and live a little?
You faggots with your "it offends my social norms and I am to edgy to do this shit" FUCK YOU.

Go out and dance, get fucking high and meet some cuties, and fuck them, its not like you are gonna marry the bitch, its just partying, for fucks sake...

Still a rocker, and even as an older fuck, I was dancing my ass off at Coachella's "DoLab" with music I had never heard, and grinding miscellaneous chicks at FourTets DJ set, and shit, and I was only high on pot and miexed drinks.

fuck you faggots who do not know how to just have fun at a dance and meet people and hang out. FUCK YOU, faggots

/rant

youtu.be/SdbaDBp1S_I

Do drugs man its dope as fuck of ur tripping out

These chicks are nasty , it would be like fucking a chick in the thunderdome

they're so disgusting down there at a rave. don't put your face near that thing

old fucker knows it true!
fucking get your lives together you losers!!

They have them erry weekend bruh.

I think I bought some acid from you once.

bruh
I live in Latvia and we have absolutely no rave clubs whatsoever. Been to real rave parties abroad.

Here's only normal electro music clubs, but they don't do crazy shit. There are enough places to get hyper stoned or high, but nothing like 1000+people partying. It is super sad and my dream is to someday actually be in a position to host a rave club.

Anyone have sauce for this girl?

a friend from high school used to dj at raves while we were in college, not super wild raves but they were fun. there was a girl who sold party drugs, i hooked up with her a few times. i have zero game, but i'd spend half the night keeping my group of friends from getting too out of hand and take a break to hook up with the party drug chick

Its about shatter vision and your eyes rolling up into your head and realizing she is sitting on your face bruh. No one cares about respekt.

This

If women are dressed like that, i am sure it would be enjoyable

i'm not talking about respect, i don't give a fuck. it's disgusting. when she's been dancing for 8 hours, just fuck her.

This is you at a rave

This was in september

Domas. Brīvība. Māksla.
Domu ir tik daudz, bet mēs savācām tās kopā, lai doties muzikālajā ceļojumā Cross Point, kuru mēs veiksim 2. septembrī mūsu novada vēsturiskākajā vietā- Daugavpils cietoksnī.
Alternatīvas skaņas, vārda un rīcības brīvība, mūsu fantāziju lidojums, cilvēku smaidi un pozitīvs, tas viss ir Cross Point. Mēs aicinām visus iziet no ikdienas rutīnas un ienirt kopā īstā underground atmosfērā. Tas ir mūsu laiks, tāpēc radīsim brīnumu un atstāsim savu pēdas vēsturē.
Katrs dalībnieks ir daļiņa no viena vesela. Katrs viens otru papildina, veidojot vienotu mehānismu,kurā nav vietas negatīvam un agresijai- tikai miers u mīlestība!
-----
Cross Point You got to hit the streets bruh.

Worth it in what way? What do you hope to get out of it?

Latvian Breaks

mixcloud.com/Hamsta/hamsta-live-from-cross-point-daugavpils-fortress/

Three formative events in my life happened at a rave.

I lost my virginity at a rave.

I learned that I love getting all dolled up in the bathrooms by total strangers at another rave.

I found out I enjoy it when a girl puts her penis in my bum at that same rave.

ahā

well, I already feel re-vitalized. Thank you unexpected m8!

This user knows. Chicks like that will do anything for a bag of anything.

As a matter of fact, acid was my drug of choice.
Quit in '95, cuz that was the year Jerry Garcia died... I hated grateful dead, but the 'parking lot scene' was the place to score 'sheets' of acid, I would buy 25 tabs at a time for 60-$100 bucks, depending on the fancy packaging. Loved it when packaged in embossed big match book type packaging.

In Cali, I ended up finding out that the 'REAL' guy who cooked it up, was still the same guy all the time, and he was responsible for about 75% of all the high quality acid in Cali.

Starting in 96, I guess I just became older and more responsible, and started just buying quarter pounds of pot since then, and smoke out all the time, to this day, now with medical and upcoming recreational, and have never had a dui nor run in with the law, cuz i never 'deal'

tl;dr my own shit

oops, was meant for you

grateful dead was a cia thing to spread acid and see what happens or something. you can look into it, there is evidence anyways. furthermore that one guy that made all the acid, what was his name, owly i think, nothing suspicious about owls. really makes me wonder what the fuck the plan was but they did all kinds of crazy shit back then in the cia. men who stare at goats sort of shit.

but yeah, the cia bringing the drugs and the music made for a mindfuck of a party anyways.

Wonder if there are any underground raves in the Netherlands. Never been to one but would be fucking amazing

raves are fucking lame
go to groovy ass funky jam shows

If you enjoy the music, go, if you dont enjoy the music get fucked up on your drug of choice and go.

Back to Plebbit faggot.

I forgot the guys name, but he got busted big time, he will never be free, or he ded.

yes, the cia and army alway fucked with LSD, not by alduterating it, but by seeing what it could do and how they could use it.

so no worries, albert hoffmans recipe for LSD-25 is enshrined in the history books, and it dont matter who you get it from, its fucking literally nirvana, if your physiology can handle it, I probly took it 400 times, and I am still semi normal...

liveforlivemusic.com
real shows fuck raves
dont go to ingest as many drugs as possible. just go jam out for a bit, have some beers and smoke out

Luminosity