25 y/o virgin

Should I
1) Attempt to fuck fat tinder match
2) Fuck a hot 18 y/o prostitute

3) Kill yourself

wait 5 years and obtain wizard powers

3) Kill yourself

Hot prostitute, 100% user

Fuck tinder fatty first and 18yo bitch as second. you will get the perspective.

Fat Tinder match
You’re going to blow your load so quickly a prostitute wouldn’t be worth the money
Plus if you experience a clunker the rest of the average women you may or may not have the chance to fuck won’t be put off by A your virginity or B your lack of skill in the sack
Just my .02

Why is so important for you to have sex ?
It’s not that great either.

interesting

Whatever, losing your v-card will not improve your deppressive life

Whatever, losing your v-card will not improve your deppressiv life

Holy fucking shit if this is true

I literally cannot believe how anyone could be this much of a loser. I've seen so many threads like this and I haven't payed much attention to them ever, but like wtf how can you never have ever gotten that interest from a woman?
You don't even need to be in love or anything you just need to be able to get a bit horny together, if even that, just be a normal social person and you'll probably get laid.
But nooo, it's too hard. What the fuck

>be normie
>let's see what site should I go to? twitter? facebook? instagram? reddit? any other normie site?
>nah fuck it, let's go to Sup Forums

get out normie newfag

>normie
go back to tumblr please

I've seen faces of Sup Forums man, it's not like everyone looks like the stereotypical basement neckbeard dweller retard mountain dew faggot, and sure maybe they just don't want to show their ugly faces - I can respect that - but to require this sort of post so often? For what? "kill yourself"?

If you don't understand that Sup Forums has a huge population of losers and outcasts, then you really don't belong here.

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE

But I guess if I had to choose for you I'd say do 1 and then if you still feel like it or can be happy with keeping it at that level then I guess try 2) why not

I mean here's the thing OP. You're doing this for some sense of ego, right? The whole purpose of this thread as evidenced by you opening with the fact that you're a virgin shows this is buried in self-esteem issues. So let's use that as our anchor in the decision-making.

If you fuck the prostitute, there are a lot of pros.
1) she's young
2) she's hot
3) she likely knows what she's doing
So physically, it'll probably be a great time. But come back to your ego here. You're doing this because you can't be a virgin anymore. It's destroying your self-esteem. So if you pay a woman to pretend to enjoy sleeping with you just to be able to say you aren't a virgin anymore, what do you think your conscience is gonna do with that? It's gonna fuck you up. You're gonna feel even worse because you'll realize that you were so desperate to not have a label that you gave a young girl your hard-earned money to pretend to be interested in you for 30-60 minutes. It's gonna fuck you up.

Now scenario B isn't ideal either, but think of it like this; even though you met on Tinder, and she's a fatty, she must have some level of genuine interest in you. Losing your virginity in an experience where you can rest assured the girl genuinely wanted to do that with you is going to do much better things for your ego and self-esteem if you think long-term.

I'd go for the fatty, bud.

>for you
dude thats not OP

he's not 13, he's probably built up a strong penis from years of death grip masturbation and will find it hard to cum at all

this makes a surprising amount of sense

Pic related has a godly pussy

stoya has managed to keep it tight even if she gets fucked several times every day

this

Professional athlete

>sends post again but to add spelling error

I'd rather have a gf tee bh

I’ll be 21 in May and I’m a virgin. I have a severe stammer so I hate social interactions. Who wants to listen to a verbal retard? Ive had 3 people I could ever truly call friends and they were just as outcast as I was. So that didn’t help to try ease my way into other groups.

I’ve had interest from women many times but my entire chest and my throat lock up at even the thought of just saying “Hi how are you?”. I can respond of course - with a simple Yeah or No (or a sentence of words I don’t stammer on, when I’m drunk).

And like... it’s not a typical “stammer”. Not like Porky Pig or what’s his name from Disney, I literally tense all of my vocal muscles up involuntarily. It’s insane. I would do anything to speak fluently. I’d commit the most evil crime, I’d give away all of my belongings and wealth, I’d literally give a body part away (except the dick and nutsack of course) if only this barrier between me and a normal life was removed.

I’ve tried therapy, I’ve tried exposure practice, I’ve tried drugs, I’ve tried diets. Yet I’m still chained in this prison. I am a husk of what I could be in social life if only I wasn’t pinned down by this defect. I am literally a defective human. Humans are a group animal and I am an outcast. If I was a caveman, I would have been mercy killed by the age of 5.