Did Sup Forums name him yet? Found another video of him later in the night:

Did Sup Forums name him yet? Found another video of him later in the night:
youtube.com/watch?v=H6hgGIdLOpE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/msmdnaciccone/status/735294915941273600
americabadu.blogspot.com.au/
youtu.be/IawEMxTroBk
sjwlist.com
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2010/08/combinations-of-angel-number-sequence_2962.html
depauliaonline.com/2016/05/24/depaul-protesters-shut-down-yiannopoulos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call him Purple Drank

Professor. Sam Bo

niggerkikefaggotfucker

nigger

@JDot96 on twitter

@americabadu is the girl

AIDS Cosby

IT'S TIME TO START CALLING BOSSES AND SHIT AGAIN GUYS

twitter.com/msmdnaciccone/status/735294915941273600

Triggered Niggard

do your worst

Trigger T

loud chicks blogspot link:

americabadu.blogspot.com.au/

Martin Luther KANG

the whistleblower

What is this? Video link?

youtu.be/IawEMxTroBk

Thanks bro. Any repercussions for these dindus:

The world sees this video and then hates them even more which weakens their movement.

Whistlin' Wesley

Jesus, people in the audience acted like cucks. Seems like no one even tried to stop them.

Well there's no fucking way Breitbart will let the security get away with doing fucking nothing, especially after charging an extra $1000

With enough pressure, that one chick might get charged for assault

The university will likely see a huge decrease in enrolment/donations

I hope Milo and/or the event organisers sue

Nope. Security cucked out. I've read that the depaul republicans club had to raise $1000 in one week to pay for security, and when the nigs rushed the stage security refused to remove them. Police were called and security told police they had it under control. After the nigs refused to leave the event was canceled, and Milo led a protest to the university presidents office. The Wi-Fi to the campus was turned off to prevent riots on both sides.

This is the best outcome. They look like tantrum throwing children and everyone can see that they are not actually victims of anything. Even black people watch videos like this and end up hating BLM. It was just bad for Bernie because it made him look weak. That same event was still bad for BLM.

The Dubs speak to Kek.
Whistlin' Wesley, seems to be the winner.

Ah, I also didn't realise security didn't do anything. Can't wait to see what happens with this. Any particular reason security did nothing? Were they niggers as well? Also how liberal is this school?

They left the stage when one of the organisers said anyone who stayed on stage would be arrested because they were trespassing and disturbing the peace, so the audience got off the stage and let the protestors stay up there

then the police and the security didn't do their fucking jobs

and the audience is smart enough not to assault the protestors and spend 5 years in jail

Microaggression Monkey

so close

If you fight Dindus it makes them stronger "evil white men try hurt me CNN, you see?" Better to just let them burn out and ignore the temptation of imitating American History X

Niggers don't have names. People have names.

Lets name him:

King Dindu

Uncle Ed's Cucking

Fair enough. Wouldn't have realised that if so was over there. Smart.

This is the only option

Dinduis Blaximus

KANG Kong

nigglypuff

Lololol Yes, this.

winrar

Best one.

Eh, too close to Trigglypuff. It's too "inappropriate" for normies, so it won't catch on.

yeah we have to keep this safe for /r/The_Donald at the very least

I like Martin Luther KANG the best

I read on hear before that that sheboon's mother is some professor other high ranking official at the college.

Well Milo called him "obnoxious cunt" so who am I to argue with that

Good.

>If you fight Dindus it makes them stronger "evil white men try hurt me CNN, you see?"
Why are you Americans so full of excuses???

If this was Muslims in London, you would be giving the audience loads of shit . . .Ha ha Brits are cucked, etc.

You are spineless but you just won't admit it.

Bub Rub or Whistle Nigger

Whistling Windchime

>A common practice of southerners was to hang blacks. When the wind blew and swung them back and forth against each other southerners would refer to them as windchimes

steamed coal

It's true though. Their entire movement is based on the premise that they are victimized and subjugated by the white race. The best reaction they could possibly get in their eyes is being arrested/assaulted/etc.

kek...
Don't you have anything better to do?

Yes. Martin Luther Kang, is truly the best choice.

Black Trump supporters in the audience could have really fucked them up though.

Whistle fizzle

Whistlenigger

MLKang

I'm at work right now faggot, what are you doing?

Dumb nigger man

Tooting Tyrone

Franklin the Fluting Field Nigger

I'm asking kek the question faggot

i dont know how nobody punched them out
wheres based black trump supporter when you need him

All i see it a black dot

He's a nigger. He doesn't get a special name. Just nigger.

Didn't even realize the sheer amount of dubs, I apologize sir. Kek bless.

Stage Stealing Swazi

das it mane

SJW List: sjwlist.com

Trill Trigger

Rape Whistle Man

anyone think the girl is kindve hot?

>His name is Whistle Nigger.

Kek wills it.

I've got it!!!!

Whistly Snipes

Don't stick your dick in crazy. But yeah a hate fuck would be tempting.

>Rerolling for Whistle Nigger because Im forcing this meme and you faggots just need to go with me on this one.

Kek

Double 41s. What does this mean Lord Kek?

Liked that Katie girl. Too bad she said her full name and is going to be absolutely persecuted by tomorrow...
What the hell was that one white guy yelling at her for right before she left the stage?

if you use nigger in the name it wont catch on anywhere but here like triggly and carl the cuck

>tfw I went to this uni
>tfw memes spilled into life, MAGAhats, dindus and kikebart faggos and all
>tfw they actually called me looking for a donation while this was happening

Yes I like how she was dressed like a street tweaker and her dance moves were alluring. Her misplaced rage showed me she is a woman of passion.

I seem to be out of the loop, who is this guy

ahaha

Roll for Whistly Snipes instead.

The nig is a nobody BLM protester. Milo Y is an alt-right faggot journo from Breitbart.

He needs a name that humiliates him.

I propose he be named 'whizzle lips' on account of his love of whistles, coupled with the coons love for spelling thangz wrong

BLM guy with a whistle who interrupted Milo

41 Confirmed for sacred number.

Repeating Angel Numbers - 1's and 4's (1144, 1141, 1441, 1441, 4411 etc)
The combination of 4’s and 1’s is a sign that your angels seek to help you to manifest your heart’s desire. This combination brings in the energies of new beginnings, new ideas and enthusiasm coupled with hard work, effort and determination.

1's and 4's indicate that the angels are emphasizing strongly that you remain aware of your thoughts and intentions at the moment. The angels counsel you to make a special wish as you are now in a position where you are able to manifest your thoughts. You are asked to ensure that your desires are for the highest good, as the old adage ‘careful what you wish for as you just may get it’ is relevant here.

The 411 combination indicates for you to ask your angels for some vital and/or additional information that you may need at this time to help you along your path. Your angels are standing by waiting to assist. All you need to do is ask.

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2010/08/combinations-of-angel-number-sequence_2962.html

Holy shit it's time to call the personal army fellas.
No one fucks with our faggot like that.

Fuck this shit got me agitated.

Amidoinitrite?

No. Dont give him any unwarrented attention thats what they want

Purple Drank or AIDS Cosby will do nicely

It's what they want but this attention only hurts them. The guy in the pic allegedly also threatened to hit Milo.

Nah bro this needs to go national. Show how fucking ridiculous these monkeys are getting. Show everyone just how far these fuckers are willing to take stifling dissent.

Fuck I got so angry when that sheboon started yelling into Milo's face. Man has the composure of a saint.

>Whistle Nigger confirmed by Keks acolyte.

N word Jim.

Just windchime is subtle enough to permeate. I like it.

I can't even bring myself to be mad at the blacks. They're just dumb students who've been fed a lot of bullshit. But what the fuck were security doing? Or the cops, who were there the whole time, and were specifically told by DePaul to do nothing. That's what angers me.

his name is Edward Ward

depauliaonline.com/2016/05/24/depaul-protesters-shut-down-yiannopoulos/

"what the fuck were security doing?"
They did exactly what they were told to do...