Why do mass shootings keep happening?

Why do mass shootings keep happening?

Because they're funny lol

Because jews

What's funny about it

Guns, mentally ill shooters, mass gatherings of people and time.

>bang bang
>plop

They don't stop until we all have enough guns to prevent mass-shootings.

Because it's more entertaining than watching reruns of Will & Grace

because black people have rights.

discord eGveTmk
false flags by jews to keep you in line.

Celebrity culture. People realize their life is worthless and God is a lie and that we just die, but celebrities have temporary immorality. So, go on a shooting rampage, be a celebrity that is remembered remember. Fame or infamy, immortality is immortality.

blacks

because of blacks

Yeah, the right to remain silent.

Because you forgot to fap to brown anime lolis

Because Americans need more guns cos muh freedumbs

This

Cos America is fucked up.

All the despair and anguish it produces. The political discussions that lead to nowhere and nothing LOL

U M A
M
A

guns, copycat shootings, hopelessness

So if someone just randomly fucked you in the gut with a bullet from a gun that's funny too right?

Yes

>butthurt shooting victim

Because people are whacked in the head. Maybe someone sexually abused them as a child. Maybe they had no parents and grew up feeling like an accident. People go through truly shitty stuff.

20 something people isn't really a mass.

Move along you pussy, that's like 2 hours of niggers killing other niggers in Chicago and the like.

kys u literal sack of shit

Because people with brain problems do awful things.

This

>Because people are whacked in the head
No, they're shot in the head.

1. Because libtards think a "Gun Free Zone" sign will keep out people who are mentally ill with a firearm.
2. The prevalence of SSRI type of drugs in our society almost guarantees a continuing cycle of violence.
3. Ref. #1, because someone has to show up with equal force to stop the violence

Are you kidding ? they almost never happen...

... Outside of america

LOL YA

There's some edgy fucking faggots on this site these days, not one of them has a god damn clue what its like to be shot

Young disaffected males with anger-control issues decide they want to go out with... lots of bangs

bc America is just fucked as a country

Only if children are involved

It's to make it so we have stricter gun laws, or even to get rid of gun rights all together.

The pieces are falling into place.

Did you get PTSD?

trump rallies are gun free zones you dumb retarded trump nigger

Did you die?

>There's some edgy fucking faggots on this site these days
Did you only just get the internet, Pop?

People don't have a healthy outlet for frustration. It builds up overtime it gets too much and release that frustration out on other people. Guns are littered everywhere get one is excessively easy.

Shut up.

There's nothing funny about mass shootings at all.

AHAHAHAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

>baww i was raped by a gun

Then why do they broadcast them on Comedy Central and add laugh tracks in post?

Bc trump is that big of a moron

Not true. its really funny if it happens to trump supporters.

So a group of people go to church to pray to god

AND THEY ALL GET SHOT AND DIE SLOW PAINFUL DEATHS LOLOL

You're a sick fuck

We keep having mass shootings because the liberals keep arranging them in an attempt to create a docile populace unable to resist their totalitarianism.

>Blaming SSRIs for violence

Dumb ass. One study from Sweden where the own researchers said they couldn't conclusively say for sure isn't proof, either.

Lack of gun control.
It's as simple as that.
Anyone arguing against gun control has some kind of vested interest, either because they're a gun nut, or they either directly or indirectly make money from the gun trade.

Good job that was one of the edgiest things things i’ve seen tonight

I sort of like mass shootings when they prove I'm not completely dead inside. This last fuck shot an 18 month old to death.

That actually upset me, I thought I was immune.

State of the world is winding people up. Eventually they'll have to snap.

FUCK YOU CUNT GO GET SHOT IN A CHURCH LOL

>This last fuck shot an 18 month old to death.
OH BABY

No that means you actually have a soul

Because this country is about work work work until you're dead, with a media that's serving completely to divide the country.

Most companies don't give vacation or benefits anymore, so people can barely afford to go on vacation let alone live. There's no relief or outlet for frustration or taking a break. God forbid you get sick or get any kind of injury - if you don't pay the +$1000/month for your family for insurance then you'll certainly go broke because of the hospital visit.

Add this frustration and exhaustion with the media telling white people to feel guilty for being white, and telling black people to hate white people for being white, you can see why people are going insane. All their frustrations at their debt and not being able to afford LIVING goes towards anyone that's not on their "team" (whether political or racial), and some people don't have the crazy switch they just can't turn off.

People gotta have goals in life

Yeah, something to aim for.

because citizens were stripped away their right to carry and unable to defend themselves from mass shooters.

>bet you don't see politicians with same problem who protected by heavily armed secret service agents funded by our tax payers dollars.

Lol so fucking what it wasn't even a person yet

because the losses are acceptable to us.

if they weren't, we'd do something about them. Every time one happens they do thoughts and prayers and then some priest/cardinal/ whatever says "we must do more". And the left says "ban all guns" "and then someone on the right says "are we going to ban cars? They kill more people than guns." and then round and round we go.

If the losses were unacceptable, then we'd do something about it. But they aren't and so we don't.

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

The idea of a dude actually shooting a baby is quite mental

I mean come on, one good punch would have been enough

That supports our lack of knowledge for mental illnesses more than anything. Mental illness is the biggest problem, by far.

>implying this isn't another false flag

Fucking peons.

Because no one has gotten the High Score yet

Lol just slam it off the ground by the ankle

To all the troll fucks who think this shit is funny: God is going to throw you into hell after you die.

nice cheek

It's acceptable to have imaginary friends as a child, not as an adult.

>hanging out with a bunch of dudes who think dead people is hilarious
That sounds great.

LOL FUCK GOD

you wish retard

Because the NRA has more control over this country than it's people do.

Here's the best way to handle guns:

Treat them like cars. Make it mandatory to get a license to own any firearm. A license that can be stripped if you're convicted of a violent crime same way a Driver's license can be revoked for getting DUIs or if you're no longer medically able to operate one (mental health restrictions on guns). But also end state's ability to restrict gun ownership. Make a nation-wide concealed carry permit that requires more training to get. Like, more training than retard cops get. At least a weekend or week long course.

I solved the problem. But America won't. Ever. Thanks, Wayne Lapierre, you stupid fucking faggot.

because masses and shooting are both a thing. you get enough masses and enough shooting and...
the real question is why they don't happen more often. so many suicides, so many guns, so many people.

Because this world is a fucked up place.

Ugh, people acting like they'll care for more then a day or two, haha...

Move along, you're not special snowflakes, nobody gives 1 fuck what you think.

You should write poetry or something

No god, only religion.

Ever wondered if back in the Middle Ages n shit if there was mass swordings?

Mr robot fucking sucks

Why do people do things the thread

They had mass starvings in Africa. They still do.

Move along, you're not a special snowflake, nobody gives 1 fuck what you think either.

Wanna fuck,cowboy?

Because conservatards won't let us make laws to stop mentally ill people from getting guns, you retard fucking faggot.

God is going to send you to hell for harboring such thoughts

Theyre called crusades lol

Bruh, I'm a liberal, and I've been saying the same thing for a while. This isn't a hard thing to solve.

Insanity. The current vitriol in identity politics is also helping.

It may be a great idea, but even though car crashes and cars driving into crowds scenarios will still take place, because they exist. If they exist, it will happen. But as you say, thats probably the best way.

Dumb. Im not a gun nut, I own one pistol but I do not agree. I feel most people who fight any legislation that infringes on the 2nd amendment have a the right to voice their opinion. If you enact stricter gun laws that does nothing about the 500,000,000 guns already owned in the US. Then you will have to go door to door confiscating guns from law abiding citizens which will lead to armed rebellion across much of the country. At least that's my opinion.

Because the hitler failed