Wassup Sup Forums. Currently a junior in highschool, as well as special ed with a bunch of intelligentards...

Wassup Sup Forums. Currently a junior in highschool, as well as special ed with a bunch of intelligentards. I have a shiton of storys of trickery, love, betrayal, and Christain tard incest. Lmk if ya wanna hear my tales of such fuckery!

> trickery, love, betrayal, and Christain tard incest
Pour it on me

Bump, I wanna hear these story's

Hit me bitch

Yup, we wanna some great stories here

Lay it me boi

Underage banned

underage Sup Forumsan

MODS! UNDERAGE BAN

>be me
>first day of school in the junior year
>be in general special ed with some tards who are alot smarter than the Downys downstairs.

The building I work at is a cubed building with a upstairs and downstairs halfway. The downstairs is where tardHQ resides in while autiHQ is upstairs.

>meet this neat & clean christian kid who is most definitely one of the “special” kids. Though not as tardy as the downys down under.

>at first I am pretty fucking annoyed by his antics as he keeps playing country gospel with volume on the max. While he keeps reminding the rest of us to ((keep jesus in your heart)) like some fucking tard Mormon preacher whos mommy probably tells him to.

>start observing him as the days go by like a national geographic documentary on the blobfish.

>I find out that this fucker never read a single page of the Bible in his life.

Faceofadeterminedtardcorruptor.jpg

Lmk if yall interested in the rest of this surely fucked up tale.

> Currently a junior in highschool
> The building I *WORK* at

busted, sucker. Couldn't help yourself, could you?

moar?

Go away baby midget.

>Currently a junior in highschool

MODS MODS MODS

I shall give you what you don't want, but what you need.

just deliver already OP

>start offering him bible lessons.

>at first I tell him shit like, ((thou must worship thine pig like it was thine flesh of thine god)) as a test to see how my experiment would go.

>as a result, he starts bringing bacon and egg sandwich to school everyday.

>That's when I knew that op:tardover was a go.

>skip to a few weeks later for the more juicy details.

>He comes up to me in a sprint as I'm heading out to lunch. Lookin like he's about to do the tard wiggle after catching the holy ghost.

Calmyourshitchild.gif

>starts talkin about how he started having weird feelings about his sister after stumbling apon her in the nude after the shower.

>starts asking me if it was wrong for him to feel this way.

Shiteatinggrin.jpg

moar OP

FAGGOT OP DELIVER

Why are you spacing your lines like this

Cum

He's from Reddit.

op went full headgear

op is a faggot

fuck you user, just fuck you!

Autism detected, do we have clearance for countermeasures captain?

I'll bump just in case

not him, but i prefer spacing, as it's easier to read on a small screen

> tell him of how Abraham's brother Nahor started fucking his niece Milcah, of course from a simple bible based website because I don't wanna look through the whole fucking bible for the wincest parts.

>tell him that those feelings are god's way of telling him that he was in love with the right woman.

>starts to get pretty excited about falling in love for the first time and then runs off in a skip.

Whatsgonnahappennext?.jpg

>Skip to the next day, and he comes up running to me in a happily panicked sprint.

>starts telling me about how he confessed his love to his sister before he went to bed.

Awshit.gif

>gives me the details of how his sister locked the door to her bedroom and I fucking quote, “started wiggling & lickin his willy”

Mfwwtfhaveidone.jpg

>stand there in utter awe at what I had done to this god fearing butterbrain.

Him: yeah, she made me feel more guud than I evar been befor!!!

Me: that's cool….

>Skip to two weeks later after I try to avoid him and his “love moment storys”

> waddles over to me in a depressed limp during lunch.

Him: my dadd found out about my sister and i…
Me: fuck really.. what happened?

>tells me about how his father caught them in the act and is going to be sending them to separate christian boot camps for two weeks.

Thisdidnotexactlygotoplan.exe

>Completely ignores me after coming back from boot camp while acting less of himself.

>he moved out about a week ago to Texas while his sister got a new but arranged boyfriend.

THE END Sup Forumsiach!

Your free to fire soldier.

Setting into autopilot, countermeasures fired