Are young adults who don't want children selfish?

Are young adults who don't want children selfish?

No.

Why should I have kids pay for your bullshit government over spending in 40 years?

Aren't young adults who bring innocent children into this extremely bad world just to feel good themselves kinda selfish?

Yes, but that only means they are still sane.

As a parent, I'm fine with it.

Most people my age who say "I never want kids" just make me think "thank god for that" because they do not have their shit together at all.

Are young adults who want children selfish? I'm fifteen and want to have a baby now.

who cares

I have cousins who have kids and they love them and have a family

meanwhile my edgy siblings were too cool for school for kids and now are lonely and have to keep making excuses for why they are

it's like it's not a NEET flag but it's so close to being one

No, the world's overpopulated as it is

Put it better than I did

yes, and I'd say irresponsible too; they want the pleasure of sex without paying the price

also: friendly reminder that you are not allowed to complain against immigration if you have less than 2 kids

>tfw I have a 3y/o nephew I can go play with whenever without having to deal with a parent's responsibilities

His mom is a germaphobe, my bro and I had to show him playing with grass and dirt was no reason to start wailing when she wasnt around. Weird times

Nope. More like sensible.

I'm a roommate of a husband and her wife who have 4 kids all under the age of 5. They're constantly angry, financially in the barrel, and the kids are always making everything more difficult. I get the whole "love of a parent" thing but I honestly think after a certain number of kids it just becomes more trouble than it's worth.

MODS

nice digits

show us your tits

This exactly. Who the hell wants to deal with this constant economic terror all the time? Not to mention the fact that most young adults in the U.S. don't have enough money to raise children to their standards, though the poorest will keep having 3-5 for welfare money. Capitalism is basically saying "we don't need a middle class anymore; just rich people and servants".

False. Living standards have been rising in Japan through the entire Lost Decade, and even though _total_ GDP is flat, per-capita GDP has continued to increase. They just automate to replace people. This is FAR more pleasant than flooding your country with 3rd-worlders and Mexicans who don't even speak English. Tokyo, Osaka, etc. are still beautiful and safe places to live. Many U.S. cities increasingly are not.

And you do, right?

Not unless their reason is unironically "#ugh, who could want to being children into this shitty, overpopulated world."

pretty much, yes.

although they'd never admit it.

usually the reason i've heard given for not wanting kids is "i'll just fuck them up" (which is probably true.)

I think people who have children while living on welfare are the selfish ones

My parents had me in their 30's

You'll have to be more specific, Latavius

>wanting more niglets in this world

If you never feel ready for kids then im glad if you don't have them. The worst thing you can be is a parent who fucks up your kid.

Nothing selfish about having some little trophies to parade on facebook and make all the lonely singletons jelly

Young people who get children are selfish. Either they're hedonistic degenerates who chase sex like crazy and end up with a baby they can't raise (single mom scenario) or they go for muh feelings route to get a baby just because their feeeeelings get touched every time they see children. It's selfish either way. Anyone who chases hedonistic pleasures and does what his animal instincts tell them is selfish.

Parenthood needs to be planned with logic. Wait until you're like 27 and you have your shit together. Then you can catch up with your animal instincts and pump out 6 babies that you can take care of.

anyone who brings children into this hellhole is selfish

>tfw 21
>tfw solid career
>lots of shekels in the bank
>b8 women into thinking they will get the seed then I pull out

Everytime

That's nice hunny

Obviously, he is a big guy

If you loved your wife as much as I do mine you'd give her what she wants m8

Wow, that's really nice.

I am not a degenerate hedonist.

No. Popping a baby out just because it's expected is fucking retarded and could result in a shit life for both you and the child.

The white ones are

I'm 24 and I don't want kids simply because I'm not nearly qualified to do it right now.

As loving a parent I could be, I simply can't provide all the other securities in life a child needs.

Yes. It doesn't mean they're wrong though.

I can't speak for all 20 somethings, but I couldn't imagine having a kid without having a well-paying, stable job and having a good chunk of money set aside for their future. All this cat-owning abortion-joke humor is a thin film these degenerates apply so that they don't have own up to the fact that they're irresponsible.
Of course, I'm not one to judge, I'm still in this cesspit and I still indulge this filth.

Dude I fully understand and that's why I volunteered to be her bull. Trust me I know your wife and deserves only the best.

I'm working on a teaching/writing career and haven't found a thick latina to shoot my goo in to

So I'm just gonna enjoy my money and dream about being a better parent then my sister.

There is literally nothing wrong with being selfish.

>thick

*fat

And what is wrong in being selfish? Should not man live his life as he please?

I am not financially stable or provide my child a safe home. Also I plan on homeschooling my kids or private school, that shit is expensive.

>and have to keep making excuses for why they are
my question is why? I never had gf longer then for a 2 nights, and still people ask me shit like: how many kids would I like to have, when I'll find GF.
Social pushing towards getting married and creating family is real, but I do not give a fuck, and will remain antisocial because it suits me.

5 years in the future:
>tfw 26
>fired from my job
>not a cent to my name
>this woman is suing me for child support

Never again
>feels_bad_man.png

Most (read "all") young adults are self-engulfed, uneducated, and downright emotionally unstable retards who have no right raising a puppy, let alone a human child. Some suck it the fuck up and become half-way decent parents, but a large majority ruin their children by being children themselves. Having kids before you're 30 is dumb, and having kids before you're economically capable of caring for them is even dumber. Wait until you're older, so that you at least have a chance of gaining some semblance of maturity that the little shits might pick up on. (Sadly, age isn't the only qualifier for being mature. I see plenty of shitty older parents that look about 45 and still can't control their children)

>"I never want kids"
I laugh inside every time I hear this. It's like when 5 year olds say "I'll never touch a girl. They're icky!" It amazes me how short-sighted people are.

oh yeah fat. ....fat ass you mean.

Are young adults who don't want children, selfish?*