Sup Forumsros I need help. I am on the verge of an heroing every day. Feels thread

Sup Forumsros I need help. I am on the verge of an heroing every day. Feels thread

before you off yourself, get a credit card and go on an international bender beforehand.

Explain us what do you feel right now.

You whiny attention whoring beta faggots are the worst part of Sup Forums by far. kys or stfu how hard it that

Eat a dick :D

That does sound nice. Idk man I feel like my brain is just super imbalanced. I just have no will to do this stupid shit anymore. Really what's the point?

By the way I just need some Sup Forumsros to talk to thanks guys.

What do you think is the reason of the imbalance? Is it the excess stress, feeling of failing somebody or something else?

Both of those are major factors. I need to figure it out though it is getting bad

how old are you? as an olderfag I can tell you that the fog of hormones lifts as you leave your 20s.

there is no point so do it bitch

What causes you the most stress? If it's possible you should reduce or eliminate it.

masturbate more often

23 man.
I think it's mostly just a fucking crisis that may pass. Maybe I need ssri or something.

you'll be amazed at the mental clarity you acquire as you age. you'll wonder why the fuck you cared about any of that shit at all.

Thanks for the advice man. Yeah I'm sure this shit will pass it's just really rough right now. I think the biggest issue is my alcoholism.

Moments like these will come and go. You just need to accept them and survive.
You feel like shit right now but after some time your mood will swing back to normal.

that can be a bad monkey to get off your back. I have a family member struggling with it now, but I think moving into her own place and getting a new job is helping her.

31 in a few days, can attest to this old fuckers words. As you get older you care less about pointless crap.

don't go near those drugs if you're into the creature, tends to make things worse.

I was in a bad place my 2nd year of college and oddly enough I just started taking long walks at night, regardless of time or weather, and it helped me sort some shit out.

34 in a few days, yarp

35 in a couple of months. While I miss the knees I had 10 years ago, I overall prefer my 30s to my 20s

There's the elephant in the room right there. Got the same problem and I go around in circles trying to find all sorts of other existential causes but it's the booze. Trying to find other scapegoats is just trying to avoid that which you don't want to deal with and that is that you need to quit. Give it a few months and you'll feel like a different person.

not OP, but I know that's a hard habit to quit. My wife and I were drinking too much in 2012 and it took a couple of bad incidents, including rushing her to the hospital unconscious, to get us to clean up our acts.

15 years and ongoing struggle for me. Many many bad incidences. I don't know what's wrong with me. Lately there has been cocaine everywhere I go too so I've decided to hide out at home before It gets even worse.

I don't know where you hang out but it needs to change. Your environment sounds unhealthy. Sometimes a complete change of scenery is worth the initial loneliness if it takes you away from external toxicities.

My Mother has been hospitalized for the past 3 months and she does not seen to be getting any better, it's really heavy on me.
Been taking Kratom to help me sleep at night.

Here's the deal, user. You've obviously hit rock bottom. You can't get worse. You ask yourself why you don't just end it.

I ask you now: why bother ending it? You're at the bottom. You have nowhere left to go.

But up.

Stick it out. Just see what happens.

I'm going to be moving to a different city this winter actually and I was thinking the exact same thing. It's just an old bad scene here that I got caught up in years ago. Toronto fag here.

Honestly, what's so pleasant in life that it's worth all the boring shit you're bound to do ?

I ain't going to lie, I pretty much stopped doing everything I do not HAVE to do.
>I paid for scholarship, I go to school
>I'm hungy, I eat
>I'm tired, I sleep
>I feel lonely, I have 3 IRL friends, even if they're not the best, at least they exist
>No gf not a real problem, since God gave me 2 hands

But everytime I started to do something new, it became boring after like a month or two. And I worked my ass off to get my money so I don't want to waste it on something I'm not even sure to enjoy
I'm a lazy piece of shit and I don't see why I should do any efforts if I'll only get peanuts at the end of it