Which country's beer do you like?

Which country's beer do you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7yeYypTd2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany

My favorite beer is from Corsica

German beer taste like water.

I don't like beer. If I want to get drunk I drink Vodka or Whiskey, beer tastes like shit.

only non-countries make great beer

Sweden and Check'd Republic.

Belgium or the USA

Belgium makes some really cool stuff.
German and Czech beer is a bit overrated Tbh

If it's not Finnish, then it's usually Czech

>beer tastes like shit.
and vodka like nothing?

Versuchs mal nicht mit dem 30C Bier ausm Rewe

>German beer taste like water.
>German and Czech beer is a bit overrated Tbh

You only now the shit tier German bier from Rewe or Aldi

i'd say belgium

US beer.

>inb4 standard macrobrew image

MUH

No it's warsteiner

youtube.com/watch?v=f7yeYypTd2A

Belgians do not make Beer, they make fruit juice with alcohol

Sardinia

Belgium
Czech Republic
Austria
USA
Germany
UK
Canada

I'm sure plenty of others are good too.
I'm curious what non-Germanic/Anglo countries make.

Fucking rice beer

muh reinheitsgebot

breddy gud stout

I like britbong ales.
Doombar and hobgoblin primarily.

"Belgian" beer

This is so fucking true actually

1. Germany
2. Slovakia
3. Czechia
4. Belgium
5. The rest
9001. Sulphuric acid
9002. Grog brewed according to the Monkey Island recipe
9003. France

I had a chance to try Canadian beer few times and it was exellent (though it's really expensive in Poland).

Germany makes really good beer (duh), the only thing about is that even though there is so many breweries out there, it seems like every little town has it's small brewery, but all of those firms has a very tradidional approach to beer. They almost never make one of those awesome new kind of beer, with American hops or unusual spices that the beer revolution brought. What they do make is exellent though. That was my impression from Schwarzwald. Kinda same way with Czechs. It's like are so convinced that what they make is so perfect it's not to be improved at all. Poland went all the way into beer revolution. It's easy to find an awesome beer in here. Best beer in the world now though - USA and GB, hands down.

>drinking Canadian beer when your neighbors (and possibly you by association) are beer gods

It's exotic = interesting. And it was good, what can i say :) And you guys are masters of beer right now.

American lager isn't bad, but I can't stand IPA. Most craft beer I found in the USA was unfortunately IPA.

We're the masters of setting new trends, but they are always short lived.
People will eventually want to return to the basics which is why more experienced countries like Germany are so damn stubborn.

It was carried by the fact that most American beer was horrible and actually tasting hops felt like divine intervention.
It was fun to try new IPAs all of the time, but now there are so many that they are no longer distinct. Every other style is still a risk in the market. Feels bad man.

t. brewery faggot

>that feel when used to be bigger than Lagunitas and make fun of them for being inconsistent stoners and now they spill more beer than you make