You walk down the street when suddenly a wild German appears and blocks your path

>You walk down the street when suddenly a wild German appears and blocks your path
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kn6Fn-H-dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remind him of holocaust and kick him in the balls.

>>You walk down the street when suddenly a wild German appears and blocks your path
>What do?

Happens every day on summer

compliment him on his choice of footwear and tell him I'm a fan of Birkenstock sandals too.

AUS DEM WEG, AUS DEM WEG

Vomit on him.

Rob that gringo's ass

You mean my neighbor? He visits America from time to time and lives near my home. He was in the air force or some shit. What do I do? I invite him in my house and let him use my telescope.

7:1

Oh, es tut mir leid! Ich habe Sie nich gesehen! Können Sie mich bitte gehen lassen?

Guten Tag mein Freund!

Then proceed on my way

>in the balls
In the what?

>HENDE HOCH
>SCHNELA SCHNELA
>HITLER KAPUT
this is literally everything I know in German

This is very friendly. Thanks for being nice to us in this fictional scenario.

Ack! A wild JERRY! D-don't hurt me, I'll shoot!

Gain feelings for him but never tell him and eventually live in this long awkward limbo whenever you run into him and he blocks your path again

I'd be nice in a real scenario too. The few Germans that i met are very nice people.

2nd northern crusade when?

Oh howdy there, guten morgen friend! Haha you're german right? I'm actually 1/8th german on my mother's side so I know what it's like. How you enjoying the weather?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

punch the german subhuman to death

>another drunk tourist

>Ask him why is he blocking my path, and tell him that wearing socks with this kind of shoes is inapropriate

Ask him: "Where is the spade?"

>not knowing about birkensocking
youtube.com/watch?v=kn6Fn-H-dog

it's time

Say "heil hitler" and do the roman salute.
Than watch him sperg out.

I would unironically feel good if an American would say that to me.

This, they get a bit of grief on here but every German I've known in real life was a lovely person

sell him some pure ethanol and lie to him that its vodka, then watch him puke all around Sunny Beach

Or sell him some spices and tell him it's some fancy sort of weed.

germans are mongrels like americans

guess which country

You know, when I am 40 years old I plan to get myself a neat pair of Birkenstocksandalen, some socks like these, a Hawaii Shirt and a neat hat, got to Mallorca, and jug beer all day long while singing Schwarzbraun ist die Haselnuss. Maximum comfy

scream for help from mama merkel (or papa schulz soon) and get welfare because you immigrated to g*rmany

You're not taking my sunbed fucker

My choice of sunbed will be determined by the tried and tested concept of towel reservation at 5 o'clock in the morning. If you reserve your sunbed next to mine, be aware that you are going to listen to Schwarzbraun ist die Haselnuss all day long. As a compensation for that I can offer a few bottles of beer after which I hope you will be able to sing along.

I stab him and then rob him while he bleeds to death

rude

Better be import

I am a German on vacation, you don't really expect me to drink non-German beer?

I'll hit him with a baton I'm carrying, because it's obvious he his attacking me

I am Greek

white people are not allowed here
your belongings shall be confiscated

run to the beach
check for holes

Sandalismus

Tell him my name is Mohammed and watch him apologize and surrender

DU LÜGST POLACKE!