Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

WRITTEN ON THE BULLET

AND CASSIE PULLED THE TRIIGGUUUH

no

yes heill Óðinn

No

heil aesir! heil oden!

I believe there is a being who calls himself god. I believe he is ummature, insecure, and unworthy of praise. I believe that his enemy has done more for humanity than this god.

Hail Satan.

I think there is a God, but I don't think any current religions have the whole idea right

I believe that you don't actually believe any of that and you're just posting it to be edgy.

No way

Aside from the Hail Satan part. I don't worship anything, but I firmly believe that if the bible is true (which is another story), then there is a lot to think about before I consider Yahweh to be anything close to perfect, benevolent god.

no actual god

I do, but not in the way some religious people do. I know there is more out there in life than just being born and dying. I like the concept of being a deist. Accepting that there is a creator but he doesn't have any influence in our lives. I can believe that. Everything we do is of our own free will and the appropriate consequences follow for each decision.

Do you have any details about this god you think exists, since you don't think anyone else got it right?

>I know there is more out there in life than just being born and dying.
Typically, evidence is required to claim you know something. What evidence do you have?

>Can you please give me details about a god that nobody has ever conceptualized

Ok, so I take it you just have a nebulous believe that there's "something" out there, and can't describe it at all. Why do you call that "something" a god?

Not the poster you were originally asking. Just commenting on the absurdity of asking for details about something that nobody has details about.

Okay Edgelord, not I know, more like I feel. Maybe it's just something I tell myself because I think my life is boring and empty. I don't know!

I don't really believe the Bible or any of that, even though I'd like to. The concept of the beginning of everything just seems too much for anyone to know. What's realistic? And how did something come from nothing?

Well if someone claims that everyone else is wrong, surely they can elaborate as to how or why. "I feel like everyone is wrong but I have no idea why" is not a very useful position.

That's one of the standard religious responses. "Wouldn't it be great if X were true? Therefore, I believe X is true."
It might make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, but it has no bearing whatsoever on reality.

Why does every opinion have to be useful? I have useless opinions on shitloads of stuff. Lot of times I can say that I dont believe something someone said, but cant quite pinpoint exactly why I dont believe it.

I believe in myself, and myself has an infinite number of ideas and theories pertaining to the concept of God but no absolute beliefs or answers.

I am in no way religious. I even say I'm not. I was being sarcastic when I said its just something I tell myself.