What are you consuming tonight?

What are you consuming tonight?

I'm on super silver blue magoo mixed with brown sugar cookies. It's basically GSC x Super Silver Haze x Blue Magoo x Chem

Some Amnesia hybrid.
Got some Green Crack but I'm saving that for another day.

Og kush
Pretty decente

I was going to go for an indica for bed but the hybrids seem better actually IMO. Indicas give me too much of a hangover and with my still super low tolerance, I'm still buzzing slightly even 12 hours later when I'm just finishing up work in the morning. With the hybrids I just feel better, not stoned.

Been meaning to try a pure sativa.

>not mixing ten different strains together

Faggot.

orange juice

mexican

Jack Skellington + Megalodon, equal parts.

A sensible dinner, then some relaxation before I head off to bed with the wife.

sounds good mang

i am smoking this great weed !

homegrown? What is?

Too many crosses. I don't like when they over do it. It muddles flavors and weird out the lineage of the high.

Some super sour on my end.

Nah, it creates its own profile. But it was 2 strains I mixed myself, each was only 2 crosses. All weed is crossed with lots of shit to be honest, even things you can't find an origin of have their different parents.

I know bro, i know. Im sure You understand where im coming from too tho

feces in my asshole

Bamp I know like half of the people on Sup Forums are high

amnesia x hash

Wedding Cake.

Trying to ignore the pain inside but it keeps screaming.

I just quit.

Large amounts of gabapentin and .hack//infection

I live in England so we don't get much choice!
I'm just lucky I live in a town that constantly has amazing weed and growers/dealers.
In England it's rare to know what strain of weed you're getting but I can't remember the last time I wasn't told what it was.

Herijuana

I got some AK47 and also some Northern Lights
For about a month now, I have been experimenting with combining strains and also trying to flavor the buds themselves. It's really fun

lighting up some Golden Goat