Sup Forumsro i need help

Sup Forumsro i need help
Pic related
this shithead cheated on my sister with this slut 2 days before her birthday my sister doesn't wanna make a big deal out of it but i wanna kick his fucking ass problem is i cant contact him so here is what i got the girls name on Facebook is Aleksey Yaschenkov (couldn't find her) and the dudes name is Lesha all i know so that is where you come in help me find them and when ill beat his ass ill upload pics with time stamp

Is dat moot

Listen to what your sister wants you ass you will only make it worse for her

Nypa in 3...2...

dude doesnt know me and me and my sister dont look alike hes a skinny dude an im 6"3 1 punch and he is done

What country? Age of your sister? We need some info before we help

Don't be a lesser man than he is user. The fact that you care this much is sweet of you though.

russia we move to the usa and back during summer she went back to mosscow and i stayed in utah shit happend with the dude next week im going to russia thats why i wanna find the dude

Age? Pic of your sister?

Doesn't matter in the slightest if you actually care about your sister at allyou will listen to her god damn

im 16 sister is 17 dude is probably 17 or 18 aswell i dont have pics of my sis lying around on my pc dude

oh so you don't care about her you just wanna feed your ego now i get it. do whatever you'll be a shit brother whatever you do anyway

Thats true. Op is faggot.

look dude revenge is sweet keeping your emotions locked up isn't healthy i know she hates the dude i can hear her cry because of it at night it only fair the he gets whats coming for him

if i share pics of my sis then i'm longer a faggot ? is that how it works ?

Yes

You r a true faggot. We arent your fucking army. First PAY and then recieve.

i told her send me a pic and this is what she sent

I feel bad for your sister, she has two bitches in her life, you and the dude that cheated.

Nah whats unhealthy is ignoring her pain to get your "revenge" if you cared you would listen, but you already established that you don't care about her so I hope you get your ass kicked

Fake. Dont believe. We r maybe crazy but not stupid user. Timestamp or gtfo. ( we would normally ask for tits )

look Sup Forumsros she is my sis i don't have nudes or tits or time stamp i need help if u want me to pay ill share some ex's nudes even thought its kind of against my agenda
(pic related)

More proof you're a terrible person doing this for himself. take a look in the mirror op

We dont wait here just for nude pics of some stupid bitch. We want - what we asked for.

what do you want nudes of my sis how ?

Kicking his ass won't take back the fact that he cheated on your sister user.

i know but maybe ill teach him to never do it again

You r retarded. Sorry mate.

what do you want then ?

That won't stop the guy from cheating in the future. Play 4D chess and fuck the girl that he cheated with.

Just that fact - that you r still asking what we want is the biggest prrooooof... please go back to russia and never come back.

if i find her i probably will

look dude i just need help can you

What exactly do you want us to do fag? Your sister is a slut for having a boyfriend before 16 and for having poor judgement.

You're a cunt for not telling her to not have a boyfriend, stupid.

There you have it op. You r a faggot. We arent your army. And never come back.

Heres what you do:

nothinggggg. You beating up the guy will literally do nothinggggggg. So don't. Guys like him will always exist(ones typing right now) and you can't do anything except educating your sister to not spread her legs for anyone except her husband

its her first boy friend and she didnt sleep with him but still he cheated on her thats why she is so upset thats why im so upset

Yeah sure. " she didnt sleep with him "

thats what she told me and i trust her she was honest with me this far

You don't know that. But if it's true then it's less of a worry some issue. Just get over it, happens all the time it's not unique. Try getting the guys info and beat him up if you really want to this isn't a life crises either option is valid.

im trying to get his info but i dont know his last name just that he is called lesha and the chicks name is called Aleksey Yaschenkov but i cant find her on facebook or anything

We need motivation, tits or gtfo

i dont have nudes of my fucking sister i'll share some of my ex's if that's cool with you Sup Forumsros

Maybe

fuck it here is my ex's nudes hope this is motivation for you bros

That’s cp rip thread

nah shes 18 but tiny

I hope now her brother search you. Now we have the example that OP is a fag. You dont want that somebody is hurting your sis?!? Why u share pics like that of your ex, shes also somebodys sis.

Get over it both of you. Move on you sound like middle school scrubs

believe me i dont like it but its a means to and end i hope some bros will help me now

We all know this is you op

Nope. Newfag.

bumping because i really need fucking help im going mad latterly

well your latterly the most selfish prick I've come across today. Listen to your sister this is about her not you faggot

ok gimme info faggot I'll fucking track him down even if it's b8

dudes name is lesha lives is mosscow all i know about him
chick is Aleksey Yaschenkov (in English) on Facebook but cant seem to find her that's all i know both in Moscow Russia that pic is was posted on her face on the 23th of october