Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

i would.. take out my peepee and.. rub it against her thigh i guess

Bend her over the sink and fuck her with no condom while taping it through the mirror.

Anal. Push her face into the mirror so she has to look at me drilling her from behind.

Knock her off the tree so she hits her head and is dazed, then start fucking her missionary while she I hold her hands above her head.

Force her legs open so I can fuck her hard while choking her. I'd cum inside her and tie her to the tree so others can use her.

Bend her over the tree and fuck her until she cums so hard she cries. Then I'd cum all over her ass while she was passed out and leave a note saying "free whore please use".

Better body shot

Pull her top down past her tits and start handling her rough as I fuck her from behind while she cries. Would choke her so she panics and tightens up her little cunt around my cock, squeezing my cum out and milking my dick inside her

Wwyd to this tight little fox?

Think left would cry when I make her deep throat me?

probablyb

Slide her little thong off and pull my dick out while she laughs at how small I am while I try to fuck her

Would she cry more in the ass?

Shove that pen up her ass and ram her pussy until she passed out. Then I'd call up the boys and we would bukkake her while she was sleeping and leave her there for everyone to see how much of a slut she is.

Get her drunk an then take her to a hotel and fuck every one of her holes

oh yeah.. she's never took it in the ass before. she loves to be humiliated

I was at a party where we came on a girl and she woke up just in time to see me jerking mine and she jerked me off

Nice, here's one with her ass

I'd video it and text it to her every night

I can imagine trying to fit my dick in there as she screams, "Oooh baby it hurts". I'd eventually just shove her face into a pillow.

Sub 5' girls are the best

wwyd to gf on left? Pretty prude only into vanilla sex. I'm her second partner

I can see her trying to be a sport about it and just letting herself get used.

Start slow, first fuck her and lap up a nice amount of her own pussy juices on your fingers (make sure theyre clean) and tell her to taste herself while youre fucking her

Make it a group txt with her friends and family

I'd stick into her fine ass till shes leaking with cum. Then I'd have her walk around naked with that on full display. After that I'd have her suck me off and I'll cum on her pretty face.

damn anything harder than that?

Nah, I just want her to know I have it, and that her family could see it at any time.

fair enough

Pound from behind while groping her chest.
Bukkake. Only way.
I'd pound her out in the field anally. It would be like sweaty pig sex.

i want to fuck this bitch asshole and drop a hot load inside her

Lay her on her back with her shoes on, eat her out on a pool table with people watching.

You walk and find her tied down like this, wat do?

Be honest

Think she'd be more upset about the anal video or the time I got her drunk and had her DP with a stranger?

Get her some clothes

I'd take her out wearing just that, let everyone lear at her, sell them moments to touch her how they want before fucking her on a park bench, leaving her tied up and covered in cum. A sign hangs from her neck begging strangers to fuck her as they walk by.

id start by pulling the top of her dress down a little to expose her perky tits, and get her down her knees to start blowing me. I'd tell her to play with herself and once her pussy was nice and wet i'd bend her over the bed and pull that dress up, pull her panties to the side and fuck her doggy style.Once I was ready to cum i'd do it all over the back of her dress, then send her back to whatever party shes at.
Heres my gf asleep on the couch

Actually similar to my fantasy with her. Go to a public beach/pool/boardwalk or something have her walking around wearing that. Posing for pictures, taking selfies with strangers, etc.

she be embarrassed by both

Got any more pics?

Wwyd

Tentacle demon. Definitely tentacle demon.

Tie her up and put her in the car. She thinks we are going on a kinky adventure, but I'm really dropping her off at fat camp

I'd wife the shit out of her

Due, she's hot. What part of the country do you live in, if you don't mind me asking?

Pull her white pants off and slide my short fat cock in her ass.

Anyone want to write something for the birthday girl? she turned 21 today. What kinds of monsters might take advantage of her? I've got kik too if you prefer it

More of her

I'd come up with something g for her. Does she read it? And have nudes?

She's really pretty, how old and how are you involved?

wwyd to ashley?

wwyd

I retract my fat camp joke, the first pic was just very unflattering

wwyd Sup Forums?
be as brutal and humiliating as you'd like
replies get replies

More of

She just hit 18 2 months ago

Sorry no nudes and I doubt she'd be reading it. She's not kinky like that. I just want someone to have their way with her and ruin her night out

pic from the front, first? Kinda hard in profile. That said, looks like she has amazing tits

I'd rub my dick against her sleeping body especially against her lips. I'd cum on her face and then move her onto her side so I can gently pull down her pants. I'd start slowly fucking her while groping her tits. I wouldn't stop until I blow a load in her sleeping cunt.

test

wwyd

wwyd to my crush?

I love the thought of her getting fucked by some other dude.

I would take her to the middle of the street and doggystyle fuck her there while groping her boobs. I'd cum on her back and then fuck her pussy. My cum would fill her with the next generation of the glorious white race.
Im

she'd look great with her legs held apart while a slimy tentacle, forearm thick, stretches and violates her cunt.

Force her to bend over so I can spank her in front of everyone. Then I'd pull down her panties and fuck her until she's leaking cum.

anything else for prude girl in blue?? I wonder if she's got anything on beneath that snap up dress

i think her ass could take it, she got a fat ass for an asian, would you fuck her asshole too?

Let her stare at me with those weird eyes as I tit fucked her and let her lick and suck my dick before bending her over and just fucking her til I blew it in her probably tight pussy

I'd let her sit on my face until I suffocated tbh

rip that top off and slap those tits around hard, just to see how much I could make them bounce. More of her

Nice, she gets fucked in her sleep a lot

face? These are nonnude.

she'd probably cum so much as you lick her cunt user

Mmmm, thinking of her riding another man's cock is really doing it for me. She'd probably love it.

thx for reply Abduct her off the street late at night and pull her into a van, choking her until she passes out. I would then slide off her pants and rape her violently while she was unconscious at the roadside, until I cum deep inside her. I'd then bind and gag her before driving her back to my house for more fun. She'd wake up tied naked to a chair in my basement to me ramming my cock between her lips, her screams muffled by my thick cock ramming into the back of her throat. I would press in so deep that she finally caves, gagging violently and eventually leaning to the side to throw up. I would kick over her chair so she falls into the pool of her own sick, then press her face into it as I doggystyle her from behind. As she cries in shame and disgust, I would cum deep inside her again, letting her know she would be spending a lot longer with me so I can have as much fun as I want.

More of her

shes a butterface, also dont have any nudes

mate you got some higher resolution or just pictues of her ass, fancy knocking one out

Rip open her shorts and start fucking her while she screamed. Then I'd cum on her face and cut boob holes in her shirt. Then I'd force her in my far and drive her to a really crowded place do everyone can see what a slut she is.

I'd grope and finger her in públic, then make her suck on my Dick, titfuck her and finish all over her face and tits

Sadly she doesn't have a lot of good pictures available. >.>

Of course I would. I wouldn't stop until she's leaking cum from both holes.

yeah, I meant, because these are nonnude, share face. Butterface or not, it makes fapping to those big tits easier :)

aside from your well gay emoji this is a pretty high res pic compared to the rest, as long as she doesn't show them teeth I'd let her swallow my cum and just generally ruin her face and her do with my spunk

Keep going I like her ass. I'd try fucking it without waking her up.

I'd grope and finger her in public, then make her suck on my Dick, titfuck her and finish all over her face and tits

even putting a baby in her user?

Damn, thanks.

Heres more of her.