**Calling RP anona**

**Calling RP anona**
I have this friend who I'm fucking diamonds for. Have been for a 2hile now. I'm pretty sure she know I jerk to her. We talk about sex stuff pretty regularly and how much I love redheads (her being one). I wish one day she would take the hints that I'm giving and tease me or give me joi or something.
If any user would RP her for me over kik or chatstepor something that would be tops.

Pics very related

I'm gonna jerk to her anyways I would just love if I can pretend she is telling me how to or teasing me while I do. I'm fucking throbbing for her already

she knows you're attracted to her, if you talk about sex and she hasn't "taken the hint" it's because she also knows that and you ain't getting shit from her
sorry to be the bearer of bad news, you just got fzoned bad. Here, have this puppy to help you feel better, it's my dog's son, so even my dog got more action than you

I'm not mad by being friend zoned by her honestly. She's a great friend. She actually married so I'm fairly sure nothing will ever happen but I can still dream

now, if i remember half chan correctly, this thread will either
a) become a puppy thread
b) become a thread about jeans, stating that those jeans look neat
c) become a spiderman thread
d) dox the poor girl, only to then dox the guy ans shame him publicly for a whole
e) ??????
f) PROFIT

I have no bit of shame for being attracted to my attractive friend. Like I said I'm 95% sure she know I jerk to her already

I'm about 5 minutes from not being able to hold myself back from stroking for her tbh...

I mean LOOK at this face. It SCREAMS jerk to me

just fucking say you would fuck her but you really cant, talk about how good you are and make it seem like you have more value then her husband if he has money problems that she's worried about make it seem like you don't etc etc fucking a married girl isn't a crazy task. must be beta its not something you can just fall into if you're naturally a beta fag you will have to treat her as a project and work on her every time you speak to her. best of luck user

She wasn't married when we met. She's actually really happy with him. I'm still her friend I wanna see her happy.... I just also want to cum for her... a lot. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Im also a sub. I want her to be the dominant one so.... trying to be the alpha bro over her husband wouldn't really work for what I want.

Yeah I don't think I can NOT stroke for her any more. My will power is gone.hopefully I can stroke for her for hours tonight

You are such a fag OP. From reading your bullshit, i can tell you are, and will never be, man enough to fuck a red head. Get ready for a real lonely life, fucking cuck.

Yeah I'm a day for getting hard for a girl. That makes perfect sense. Good job.

*fag

Exactly, you fantasize about the cum you know it's not yours all inside her, wishing out was inside you

Did you even read what I put? I mean you had to search pretty deep into your OWN fantisies to come up with that. I never even said I wanted to fuck her... I do but that's besides the point.

Of course you don't want to fuck her, you are gay, you want to be fucked like her

You need to learn how to troll better bro. Your doing a really bad job....

She's out of your league

Unfortunetly your most likely correct on that. Luckily I'm not trying to date her. Just cum for her.

Those feet look a bit janky

No need to troll, just enjoying your unfulfilled frustrations.

She likes to wear toe rings and stuff. I'm not into feet so I don't really pay attention.

Oh well there's plenty to enjoy then.

I bet she likes to feel that warm load splash against her cervix...

I actually know for a fact that she does. She has told me some pretty in depth stuff that's she's done. That's why I'm pretty sure she know I jerk to her. How could I NOT with the stuff she has said.