pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy1IivSUw8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me nigga

> Cleito 120
> Reuleaux rx200s

Yo.
Got me a SMOK T-Priv with a Crown III tank. Shit tastes like heaven.
What you puffin on OP?

Me
Hexohm v3 with a peerless rda to top it

"The Milkman" brand - Churrios flavor, so fucking good out the cleito ~100 watts

i do occasionally
what are the odds of getting early onset alzheimers from the metals in the coil though? that occurred to me when i was high the other night

moradin & red astaire on minikin
engine at work

uuuhhhh

never heard of that, I know its bad for me but idk about fuckin alzheimers

u need to change cotton if the coil seal itself retard

Run the rx gen 3 with a pyro rdta, 6 wrap 3mm dual staple build ohms out at 0.10 rip at 150 watts.

ITT

TFV8
Alien 200

I vape but avoid the vape culture. I smoked a pack a day, started vaping, use a local shop that mixes their own juice, and that's it. It's a smoke alternative and it's been 4 months since my last smoke. Down to 6mg nicotine juice, gonna drop it lower soon.

Tbh I only use my mod with a ceramic bowl so I can take my dabs everywhere. Works a charm, I'm high 24/7 kek

good one dude lol really got us

Congrats dude, thats awesome!

just a warning, the veco tank that comes with tarot products doesnt have any distributers for replacement glass anywhere in america, it was a pain in the fuckin ass if you break the ones you get in the tarot kits

I WILL NOT become this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy1IivSUw8M

well you're heating a piece of metal and inhaling any vapors that go along with that. some of those metals build up in the brain and never leave your body. just something to consider

also pic related is amazing

ugghhh

I don't understand why you let someone enjoying and being enthusiastic about a thing ruin your day. Is it because secretly you want to be involved, but don't have the social skills?

kek
that is pretty embarrassing

No retard, it's because ripping on fags like you is fun, especially since you all get so butthurt over it. Maybe if you weren't so sensitive about your fat clouds it wouldn't be so fun.

because, as I said, I vape but don't want any part of the vape culture. There's a reason people call them "douche flutes" and "mouth fedoras".

simple

I bought one of these things because I was curious about vaping and I like it, but what are some better affordable vaporizers out there? I know nothing about these. Would I be able to buy a decent one for about 50?

50 pounds? 50 Euros? $50 USD? $50 ausie kangaroo dollarinos?

This is an American website, take a guess.

That's funny, because I see way more butthurt coming from people that hate vaping than from people that vape. They just seem to be enjoying themselves. You seem to be the only ones that are upset and over what?