My gf is getting an abortion despite me wanting to make it work. Is it over for us long term...

My gf is getting an abortion despite me wanting to make it work. Is it over for us long term? Other than this she was feminine/submissive.

She's killing your child despite your express wishes. It's over.

Pretty much. Get with a dude, dony have to worry about this

>Is it over for us
Asking for relationship advice on Sup Forums. It's over

It's probably not gonna work out long term.
I say dump her ass and blame it on her choice.

>wanting a black baby
kill yourself cuck

Not OP but no you kill yourself bitch.

How old are you? What is happening in your life? Id abort if i was studying/in a hard place at work/long distance/under 25

Not necessarily. Try talking to your girlfriend instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet.

alt f4 the relationship, if she doesnt want to make it work, she doesnt respect you or see you as a actual mate, she's just using you as stepping stone to actual chad/ potential mate that comes along

Shes doing the baby a favor

>file name
>images.duckduckgo.com
>watermark
>being this new

You seem like a winner.

That's up to you whether it's over.

Do you believe you should have a say, and her doing this is violating your right? Then if you value your stance, you should leave her. Find someone who'll respect your opinion on the matter if it comes up.

If, however, you believe she has control over what happens inside her own body, even if that means killing a baby you helped create, then the ethical thing to do is respect her wishes.

Make a decision.

thank her for saving you from living with a controlling bitch tied together by a kid

I disagree. Even if he agrees that it is her decision to make leaving her because he thinks she lacks morals or judgment is his. Just because he thinks it's her decision doesn't mean he has to support it.

>Is it over for us long term?
Yep. She doesn't value you as a person. You might as well dump her ass.

Killing children isn't justifyable you fag.
OP, you'll regret this for the rest of your life if you don't talk her out of it. Tell her that you're going to dump her if she kills your kid.

My ex wife wanted to murder our baby like that. I had to basically keep her a prisoner until she gave birth. I let her get fixed after our kid was born. She wanted to be a whore and I wanted to be a dad. So I raised my kids and she fucked everyone in Rock Creek WV.

Sue her. It's time a father get a say in things. Why should a woman be allowed to have an abortion regardless of what the partner thinks, but if a guy was to walk out on his girlfriend who just had his child, he will owe child support the rest of his life. How is that fair?

shes smarter than you. dont have a kid. you are on Sup Forums, your genes are trash. shes doing you and the world a favor.

She is only 20, I am 29. She is in school and working almost full time. She says she wants to be a mother to my kids but is too young.