Linux Mint vs Ubuntu Mate

Linux Mint vs Ubuntu Mate

Other urls found in this thread:

tonymacx86.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Douche vs Fag

This.
Linux is only good for people who know what they are doing with it. I don't so I settle for Windows 10.

>>settle
... I don't do that

Install Debian you pleb

Was partial to Linux Mint from 13 to 17, but got tired of having to fix stuff all the time. Also ran Ubuntu on several laptops but same problem, always ran into problems and had to spend hours fixing things. Made an OwnCloud server with an old desktop install on Ubuntu server and that was amazing for years, especially cardav and caldav integration. It was fun but too time consuming for my schedule so I have it all up. Gave away my windows 10 laptop and solely use my work PC Win7 for now...

You misunderstood. I used nix just this question is pretty lame all around. Mint and Ubuntu have their inherited issues. They are both fine options...

Windows 10 is also a fine option if you are a moron and lack the ability to learn and adapt.

Not using debian

Listen here, Nigger.
I have a shit load of steam games.
Windows allows me full compatability,
on the spot. No Hassle. No Wine.
Fuck all. A couple clicks.

Linux is for poor people and hackers.
Or poor hackers. Packers.

>he still plays games as an adult

What's it like to be a subhuman underclassman?

hackintosh

tonymacx86.com/

>Thinks he's cool and/or smart for hating games as an adult.

You really are trash.

>he has time to play stupid games
>his life is this useless
>trash calling superior beings "trash" (lel)

Get a job hippie.

Get a life, retard.
How does it feel to waste it by arguing with me, knowing good and well I'll be here til it 404's?
Fight me.

This
Mint and Ubuntu are gay

mint is the best distro i've found so far. fuck ubuntu, its went to shit in the past few years

Quads confirms..
Downloading Debian now...

I N S T A L L G E N T O O

You being allowed to delude yourself into believing that you're somehow not subhuman is unacceptable, not to mention a violation of the natural order. Kill yourself, retard.

Install Gentoo, retard

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Gentoo...

Let me compile the same results at 198760294867 people... win... leet sticks.

Gentoo is the ultimate fag; like FreeBSD (not open... just Free...)

t. niggertard

>same results

And this piece of idiotic babble shows that you don't even understand what you're attempting to argue over. Typical of such retards.