So, was he right? Shouldn't wizards keep their blood pure?

So, was he right? Shouldn't wizards keep their blood pure?

Bump, trips demand continuation of our argument

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

MAgneto was right too.

>Voldemort - Half Blood
>Harry - 3/4 Blood
>Snape - Half Blood
>Dumbledore - 3/4 Blood

>All really fucking powerful wizards

Fucking freak was a snake otherkin.

Scalie pervs get out.

"Most wizards these days are half-blood anyway. If we hadn't married Muggles we'd've died out." Ron, book 2.
Also, Voldemort descended from a family who kept its blood pure through incest. He was a degenerate.

Muggles and Wizards cant live together because one has superpowers and the others has none.

Voldemort wanted to keep pure magical bloodlines, which while noble, is ultimately a failure because of how little selection that leaves without incest.

This is why even though the selection for the white race is every high, we still have honorary aryans like the japanese in case things ever go horribly wrong.

That's it, fuck Trump. Whos #RemoveMuggles here?

Harry was fucking useless tho.

Anyway the wizards were all primitive idiots

Saged and reported

Oh shit, Australia is going to report us.

We still have 40 minutes will his captcha uploads.

Why?

Hermione-Best witch of her year
Voldemort- Best wizard of his generation
Snape-Very powerful
Madame Maxime- Headmistress of the second largest wizarding school in Europe despite being half giant

So the whole book series was really just race mixing propaganda?

Half giant? How the fuck was she conceived?

ask /d/

If it enhances their magical powers then sure. Otherwise what's the point.

How many magic wands ordinary wizard girl use before the marriage?

The Harry Potter shit is so poorly written I still don't know what Voldemort's motivation is after seeing every single movie. And there's no way in hell I'm reading those shitty books. I tried once and have seen passages since and my god Rowlings CAN NOT FUCKING WRITE. How did this woman's books get so popular? Holy shit.

By writing for autistic children that like fantasy bullshit. The imagination of a child is all that matters. The story can be shit, but if the subject matter is something they like they will like it.

This is either insulting to children or most children are worryingly retarded now. I could tell bad writing even as a child.

I haven't read the books, but I really liked the movies. Almost none of the current sjw bullshit and I was actually interested in the characters and the plot.

No, because being a wizard wasn't genetic at all. Some people had magic and others didn't. If your parents were wizards you just had a greater chance of being a wizard. And to top it all off there were no pure blooded wizards left alive. Voldemort, himself, was only half wizard. Genetics in the real world have nothing to do with wizards in her books and any coorelations drawn are beyond ridiculous.

the population wasn't large enough for it to maintain itself or grow without outside blood.

and to maintain wizarding culture it needed to maintain a certain level of global population, which meant mud-bloods were a requirement for any sort of long term wizard society.

and by extension, a long term wizard society is required to ensure the entire existence of the magical world, and to ensure a separation of the magical from the muggle.

even before population decline set in, the lowering power levels of the wizards would have resulted in a loss of control of the giants, dragons, goblins, etc; and a massive shit storm would rock the world, eventually blowing back onto the wizards fucking their shit up even more.

A filthy half-muggle has no right to tell everyone else about pure blooded wizards and what they should do.

The faggot was just a self-hating muggle.
Nothing more and nothing less.

Rowling herself said that wizards lose miserably to random guys with guns.

Ooohhhh shit Peru bringing bantz!

>no reply from ausfalia

#NeverFudge

Sure if they are retarded, use use some magic to make yourself bulletproof and shit.

>two most powerful wizards of the era are both half-blood
>best student at Hogwarts is muggle born
>neither empirical nor anecdotal data suggests that non-pureblood wizards are less powerful or capable

Wizards were dumbasses anyway, they couldn't even communicate at long distance unless both of them happened to be standing right next to a fireplace.

Voldemort wants to be immortal and rule the world. Pretty standard evil guy power trip.

I have the draft for the next Harry Potter book here

>Harry Potter's son Henry goes to Hogwarts
>Henry Potter makes 2 friends with polar opposite personalities
>guy with beard warns of great evil
>Henry Potter and friends confronts great evil
>great evil puts Henry and friends in inescapable position
>Henry's smart friend uses magic to escape inescapable position
>Beardman congratulates the trio
>Warns of greater evil with even more inescapable traps
>the end

The Great Red Dragon did nothing wrong

Was voldemort literally hitler?

if mudbloods keep breeding with mudbloods eventually there will be a demographic crisis and wizard powers would actually start to decline

The odd mudblood is brilliant, but most are shit tier