Was the Sandy Hook shooting staged? What's your input on conspiracy theories?

Was the Sandy Hook shooting staged? What's your input on conspiracy theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-bookfield-adam-lanza-psychiatrist-arrested-0423-20160422-story.html
articles.courant.com/2013-12-30/news/hc-paul-fox-misconduct-1230-20131229_1_adam-lanza-female-patient-fox
youtu.be/lV20DtXBuQs?t=2m43s
youtu.be/eMEJshK4lEo?t=1m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp_C6rxbm1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=d7lOcAWcpjg
youtube.com/watch?v=VY62z4NKlgE
youtube.com/watch?v=3B3kC-zQfRM
youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM
youtube.com/watch?v=II7wzyXGiOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2SPOOKY

It's the only conspiracy theory I actually 100% believe

Obama bullied an autist?

DELET THIS

yes

Being from /k/ i smelt something damn fishy here.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

an almost 3 hour long documentary about the town itself and the '''shooting'''

Came here to post this, pretty much the ultimate redpill on the shooting without to much psycho conspiracy shit.

Gonna tax your remittence payments to build that wall.

how would they fake this?
honestly, didn't like 30 kids die?
was it an entire city full of undercover agents?
it just doesn't make sense to me.

Modern psychological warfare against the citizenry, saying it's merely staged isn't good enough, it's downright policy.

>Sandy Hook being fake doesn't make sense

No bodies or pics of the shooting have been provided
>why would they show dead kids?
Think of columbine, there are plenty of pics of the shooters in the process and so on, nothing of the like.
Provides a lot of other things that don't add up about the shooting.
>was it an entire city full of undercover agents?
Basically yes

there never were 30 kids. None of the kids that "died" ever actually existed

they did it to study the twitter meltdown or something .

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-bookfield-adam-lanza-psychiatrist-arrested-0423-20160422-story.html

articles.courant.com/2013-12-30/news/hc-paul-fox-misconduct-1230-20131229_1_adam-lanza-female-patient-fox

No conspiracy, but it's pretty clear that his mom prostituted him out to his psychiatrist for cash.
He even researched the subject and wrote a textfile about it.

Because she felt guilty, she socially-suffocated him to the point he taped up his windows and tried to cut off all contact with her.

Eventually her paranoia over the 2012 thing drove him over the edge and he killed her.
He then took revenge on society by hurting it the most, by killing his community's children.

>But why
Because they not only allowed him to be molested and harassed by his mother, but the school also exploited his autism for grant money and ignored his well being.

The true conspiracy is exploitation, harassment and neglect.
It's become normalized.

Sandy Hook is the one theory I don't want to believe, but I just can't not believe it. I've never seen any evidence or counter-arguments against the theory besides ''wow, just wow'' and emotional backlash.

I simply can't deny that Sandy Hooks was staged. I've tried to play devil's advocate to deny it, and I just can't.
I'd really appreciate it if someone can prove that Sandy Hooks wasn't a very shady government operation and that it was just some autist shooting people. Can we even confirm one dead body? Did any real person even die? Why did they cover up the crime scene and simply demolish the whole fucking school?

Yes

Totally fucking fake. Even columbine had some actual evidence and the capability of news-sources to get coverage back then was way less than it is now.

They used an H.P. Lovecraft hologram.

Facebook pages for the deceased were made the day before the shooting.

Look at that kid, dude. What do YOU think?

I heard that before. It was debunked though

that's what fuels my desire to believe it. If anyone questions it, the response is always emotionally based.

>"How dare you?"
>"Children died show some respect"
>"Asking your questions will just bring more pain to the families of the victims"

The narrative is that you're a sociopathic monster if you question the official story and the many, many plotholes within it

He died the day before he shot those kids?

>ten million dollar op using almost 100 trained field agents, each to disavow would cost millions in lost training dollars.
>phone it in the last minute on Facebook
This is how the code is broken: in between runs downstairs for more tendies.

WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T AND STILL THINK SANDY HOOK WAS A REAL SHOOTING. YOU WON'T THINK THAT AFTER WATCHING

It's not really a reason to believe it more strongly. The person who is saying ''wow, just wow'' isn't a paid agent. It's just a normal response from someone who doesn't have any arguments and they just think what you're saying is offensive.

I've spoken to these ''wow, just wow'' people and the more I speak to them the less confident they are about what they believe.
I am not asking much. I just want someone to bring up some counter-arguments. I ask these people questions about Sandy Hooks and they can't answer them. I form my opinions by asking questions. I want someone to give me an answer that makes go back to square one and rethink Sandy Hooks.

I think I've learned enough about the event to know that it was a hoax

SH played out just about exactly as I would expect a designed-by-committee FF to go.

> lots of flashy details
> major lack of cohesion of narrative
> stupidly convenient circumstances leading to no public evidence
> comedically bad execution by a number of participants

I'm not entirely sure. I'm getting pretty tired of being called a conspiracy theorist because I'm aware of the US involvement in various other country's coups and other government take-overs; is it possible that a government that will get tens of thousands of people in other countries killed in proxy wars and staged revolutions will get some of it's own people killed stateside to achieve some political end? Of course. But I have no concrete proof that this is what happened at Sandy Hook, I just don't automatically discount it.

HURRY, POST RARE LANZAS

Every one of the parents being interviewed look like people who just won the lottery trying to act sad and doing it poorly. People react differently to grief is absolute horseshit. Each of them has a single anecdote that they repeat and do it with smiles on their faces. They're not even passable actors, these are people supposedly talking about their dead children for christ's sake.

youtu.be/lV20DtXBuQs?t=2m43s

versus real grief. inb4 hurr niggers
youtu.be/eMEJshK4lEo?t=1m46s

So what reason is there to fake a shooting like this and spend so much time and money in the process?

The fuck is a kiwi doing on /k/? Showing off your shitty SKS?

GUN CUNT-ROLL

Holy shit that guy is definitely acting - and very poorly.

Ignoring the other mounds of evidence, how many supposed victims were there? How did this autist pull off that kind of job? Are we supposed to believe he had enough experience down-range to shoot that accurately? My understanding was that he didn't even shoot recreationally. Everything about SH is fishy.

it sparked another wave of gun debates that still hasn't stopped

wow so big brother hired the worst crisis actors they could find huh

Holy shit that stare. I need a saving throw.

That fuck was MKUltra'd to hell and back.

Anglo conspiracy

Regardless of whether or not it's staged, this guy is definitely a psychopath.

He actually just sounds like your typical leftist embellishing a story and exaggerating. You see this all the time from them regardless of the subject. He may not necessarily be an actor, but being full of shit is normal for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp_C6rxbm1Q

maybe sandy hook was filled with legitimately autistic people that don't show emotions normally.

The Sandy Hook actors are so fucking bad. It baffles me. It shows that these people don't need to try that hard to fake this shit, they can just brute force it.
Here's some real grief
youtube.com/watch?v=d7lOcAWcpjg
youtube.com/watch?v=VY62z4NKlgE
None of these people are acting. Every single person here acts how you would expect them to act. No one is smiling, no one is prepping themselves up to try and look emotionally distressed, no one is putting on a fake shaky voice.

My favorite Sandy Hook documentary. Everyone should watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3B3kC-zQfRM

The only two conspiracies I believe, without any doubt, are Sandy Hook and Port Arthur.

>Two autists who've barely fired guns before
>Between the two they kill more than 50 (fifty) people
>Between them both they missed 1 (one) shot

It's literally insulting.

my mom is convinced its fishy. that's how fucking bizarre sandy hook is.

i spent a long, long time researching it. even chasing down the Iroquis gas connections,

basically the sandy hook is host to a large pipeline and they had some disaster (hurricane iirc) and alot of people left, so the Iroquis gas company bought up alot of houses running along where they planned to build new access and pipes. something like 17 families involved in sandy hook lived in houses from 2009-2010 that were OWNED by this gas company and marked for demolition.

I don't know if anyone died, or it was all staged, or if it really happened and they used it as a media psyop, but whatever happened, it was bullshit.

obviously fucked up on a lot of drugs...i mean a lot...look at those pupils...coming from a drug addict

This is more persuasive
youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM

I have to wonder how long it will be until anti-white male teaching in schools and bullying from Dindus, Mexicans, and SJWS causes some poor autistic kid to go off the deep end. Of course the reasons for his actions wouldn't be addressed. Just the fact that he was an evil white male.

This person is a shill

This. I don't believe it at all. I don't know what exactly happened, but it sure as shit wasn't what they say happened.

apparently he was raped as a kid and wrote some pedophile fantasies of his

57 replies and not a single post denying it being a hoax. Not a single counter-argument.
Fucking hell.
Is it really that obvious of a false flag that not a single person can even play devil's advocate for a moment?

yup. It's that obvious.

Like what?

Practically everything conspiratards claim can be written off by bad journalism

The whole 'crisis actors' thing is a joke

Zip zorp daboody he was a cuhraaaaaaazy goy! He killed dem chilluns. All that video/web info that was created before the event is techno-foolery at the hands of those damn NRA shitlords. Lachaim!

Doubt it. If it was a hoax to get people to be more pro-gun control (particularly regarding the AR-15) I imagine the shooter would have actually used the AR-15 (instead of leaving it in the trunk of the car). That and a total lack of evidence of a conspiracy is why I doubt it.

Did you guys see the video from the dindu at the dark knight theater shooting talking to the news about some guys wearing all black throwing tear gas? It got removed from youtube really quick. He said they thew it in the corners and then started shooting. He never saw a guy with orange hair.

Really, it's concerning. Because if you think about it, the exact same logic liberals use concerning Muslims turning radical due to constant bashing, can be applied to another widely hated and bashed demographic. Of course, they expect far better behavior from white people than they do muslims.

The thing is, muslims have the entire elite politician class and media class of the entire world on their sides. Meanwhile, you cannot find a single statement anywhere in media or social discourse that says anything good about "White" people. It doesn't exist. Outside of, well, neonazi rhetoric.

The most you'll find is "Whites are really good at oppressing and being racist" etc. There is no other conceivable trait pertaining to "White" that isn't Evil. And with progressives forcing whites to develop a White Identity to define themselves with, they're also forced to take in a negative definition too. Anything else is literally illegal.

What happens when people go wayward and neonazism starts to take hold? I don't want to find out. Trump needs to win to provide some balance and peace to the culture war.

isn't it convenient that almost all of the witnesses died at the scene then? You can't believe that one kid killed so many people and wasnt stopped right away by the cops.

Also, it's coded with Gematria. The whole thing reeks of Jewish Propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=II7wzyXGiOE

what about the bodies ?

amazing video, didnt watch it all yet, but what do you make of the dead people ?
hoax ? so there isnt any body ?
what about their names then ? if they're supposed to be dead, it should be easy finding ( or not finding ) information about people who never existed in the first place

are you trying to say the teachers should've been armed or something?

>implying it actually happened in the first place

What are the Sup Forums posts suppose to prove in this image? What am I missing?

I'm just not following your logic

It's not really hard to kill defenseless first graders

This guys gets it. Trump isn't bringng war, Trump averts war by relieving tension and resolving long-ignored issues.

Shills.

just look at the way they're talking, does it not seem suspicious? Like they're heavily trying to defend their view?

I seriously don't have reason to believe it without seeing proof. There's so much sketchy shit surrounding it that there's no way to be 100% sure it happened.

There's a shitton of inconsistencies.
The first video posted in this thread explains everything if you have the time to see it

On top of that, two or more people from Sandy Hook posting? I guess this is a big place, but it's weird to see that many people from that single city on a chinese knitting forum about politics from a city of population ~11k.

this is just retarded

numerology is for legit dumb as rocks people

no matter what happened that day in the school, this video doesnt say anything other than adding numbers equalling other numbers then add more numbers = joos

this is the kind of video that makes people who dare question the one sided media reports look like what we call conspiratards

its just that bad

Inconsistencies were mostly caused by lazy journalism

You have to remember the time frame of the shooting. Almost three other big shootings occurred during the same year before this. Journalists literally struck gold when this happened.

It seems like news agencies have more reason to play out this supposed hoax than anti-gun lobbyists.

The thing I don't understand is why fake everything, hire all these actors, use so many people and resources
Wouldn't it be easier to actually shoot a bunch of children

Can somebody post links of death certificates, bodies, funerals, ANYTHING regarding the victims that would be even considered soft evidence that people actually even died?

That's how we know it was the US government

Any other group of actually shot up the school and have established real evidence

The reason Sandy Hook is not fake is that there was literally no reason for anyone to stage it and also it would be ridiculously hard to keep secret and set up in the first place.

The only possible angle I can see is if the anti-2nd amendment people wanted to change gun laws drastically basically overnight and set in motion this absurdly complicated multi-year plan of some guy "shooting" up a kids school. Nevertheless, it can't be a conspiracy, because nothing ever happened because of it, nobody got any (significant) profit and no (significant) laws were changed.

GOTTA MAKE IT CONVINCING

Well, take it if you want it, there are plenty of other videos that I and others in this thread posted that prove Sandy Hook to be a hoax.

Conspiracy theories pander to people's sense of superiority, they feel they have inside knowledge that the normies can't comprehend elevating them above the "sheeple"

That's why a lot of people who believe in a conspiracy theory, most likely believe in many others. Believing a conspiracy theory makes you feel superior, a feeling you desperately crave because you're a failure at life.

Also 6 million didn't die

What are those going to prove?

The people who buy into this conspiracy will just claim it was fabricated(just like the shooting).

>ur a loser virgin, THATS why you dont fall for the media narrative hook line and sinker

ever heard of trolls?

I'm glad you found a way to feel purposeful in this world, but wouldn't getting a job be more productive?

>toil for big business interests my entire life
>this isn't a waste of time
>conspiracy theories are

yes

the 3 hours long video is good

the numbers video is shit

Wouldn't it have been easier just to shoot up a real school? Why fake the existence of kids when you could just shoot real kids

>find out something doesn't add up
>investigate further
>find out many things don't add up
>get suspicious of trust in media
>start finding out a bunch of other shit doesn't add up too
I don't see why believing in one is weird not to believe in others.

I can't get over how fake it felt, like almost every discussion around it was about trying to stop guns. People acting weird, locals not familiar with families involved, place became huge overnight and gained a shit ton of revenue from the event, etc. If my kid was just killed in a massacre, I would be furious and upset, not ready to talk in front of a camera on live television about guns.

That makes sense i always took it that he got bullied or something and never understood why he would kill younglings

All of them were acting, holy shit. It's actually cringeworthy

>I would be furious and upset, not ready to talk in front of a camera on live television about guns.

Well you're definitely going to blame it on something. Some choose mental illness and other put guns at fault.

gra?

>hey your kid just died like three hours ago, want to talk on tv?
Yeah fuck that noise.