2 2 2 bad

+black marble
check out soft kill

underrated

not into Exuma?

Fang Island - s/t

not into At The Gates?

you listen to the new Alice Glass yet?

Kero Kero Bonito owes everything to Halcali. Check out Halcali Bacon.

not into Novos Baianos?

yeah, didn't like it

am I gay enough for the gay thread
+Go Sailor, Tiger Trap, Loveless, KKB

It's premature, but I really wanted to make a new chart. This is mostly accurate. Give recs.

>carly rae jepsen
>lana del rey
>katy perry
you sure are

my musical wheelhouse isn't very big, so my recs are probably shit

check out gashcat - reunion

T. Rex - Electric Warrior or Pond - Beard, Wives, Denim

you are a nice person and i would like to get some things off of your chart

i really dont like the new youth code album and it makes me sad even though i wanna

im not gay

i wish i had more albums that sounded like plantasia

Isn't Gashcat that band that's like unashamedly a NMH ripoff? I think I ran into them on youtube once or twice a while back.

Mother 2 Soundtrack sounds a lot like Plantasia, my guy.

yeah, pretty much. it's still good though

go ahead
i haven't listened to it yet, why do you not like it?

I'll try to rec, but I'm not very good at it, and I don't listen to enough music to rec anything outside of the entry level, but here goes nothing. Please don't be mad if you've heard it already...
Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
Primus - Frizzle Fry
Snakefinger - Chewing Hides the Sound
Guru Guru - s/t
>mother 2 soundtrack
mah nig
Neu - Neu 75
Television - Marquee Moon
Thee Oh Sees - Orc
Fuzz - s/t
The Cherry Blossoms - s/t
Ty Segall - Melted

Finally! A thread gay enough for my faggot ass entry level Sup Forumsdrone taste!

i feel like they got rid of too many of the hardcore punk elements of the first album and went full on ebm

oh that's cool, i really dig their bass synths

You're a nice guy, but a bit strange and come on a bit too strong
Lives in the country, drives a truck
Sad boi
Dad-core
++Polvo, Oh Sees, Don Cab, Dinosaur Jr
listen to some Alice in Chains
Boards of Canada - Geogaddi

>sad boi
yeah..

Dude, Alice in Chains sucks dick.
That aside listen to Algernon Cadwallader-Some Kind of Cadwallader.

You listen to great music, thus you probably have a great personality

first time back in a while. hows it going? anyone still here from 2012-14?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDweip3WeIw
youtube.com/watch?v=uh_sGadlcFo

I like that wes montgomery album
have you heard grant green

I was going to recommend you man man but then you already had them on there
don't have anything else special for you today

that wolf eyes is a good one
try deep jew and brainbombs

I love visiter
you should try thee more shallows- more deep cuts

ram is good
flaming pie is also good but some songs on it arent

I started up in 14
you should hear jessica bailiff

I started going on Sup Forums in late 2011 but I still feel like a newfag.

I like Jessica Bailiff. Even In Silence is one of those albums I revisit every once in a while and enjoy more each time.
why?

Well I'm 19 now so when I started I was definitely way too young to be on here but whatever. I guess at the time I didn't realize that despite the 18+ rule there was a lot of people like me here that shouldn't be here but are anyways. Guess the feeling of being a newfag never went away, and even though I've spent the last 6 years developing my taste more and more I still get accused of only listening to Sup Forumscore anyways (you can see my chart here it is, admittedly, mostly Sup Forumscore) so I guess that's always gave me a feeling of not knowing as much as most people, even though I know I know plenty about music anyways. IDK it's a weird feeling, man.

shame your taste is deplorable

I'm sorry if my recs are boring and repetetive from thread to thread, i dont listen to much stuff thats easy to get in to and i dont want someone to get a rec with obscure shit i know they wouldnt like anyway.

Idk, i maybe recced you this before. But Curves older stuff is really good if you are into Ethereal Wave Rock esque stuff. Also just Curve in general, their later stuff blossoms into pop music thats just as dark and erotic as their old stuff.
Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings. OG Power Metal album that isnt about gay shit like ponies and swords.
Lightning Bolt. Pick any album, but their 2015 album is the most poppiest and have atleast some melody. It's Noise Rock.

I'm looking for anything thats slow and filled with 7th's like Floating Into The Night. This album has quickly become my all time fav.

Fuck, forgot my Shart

Probably a cliche at this point, but just listen to whatever you like. Your taste is solid. Sometimes I know people put albums on their charts that they've barely listened to, which is just dumb.
I only have the highest quality music on my chart so I have no idea what you're talking about.

I do need to listen to Iced Earth actually so thanks for the rec but are you by any chance talking shit on HELLOWEEN??? Blasphemy.

Oh yeah I definitely have no shame in what I listen to, I just listen to whatever I dig. Thanks for the kind words senpai.

I remember thinking Helloween was the worst of the power metal bands. But now that you have reminded me of their existence i will probably listent to them when autumn ends.

What do you think is their best album?

Well I have Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt. II on my chart but some prefer Pt. I.
Def recommended if you enjoy Iron Maiden and such.

nah you haven't, but i don't like them, they're eh imo
that floating into the night album tho, that's a nice accidental rec lol
i can't rec you anything like julee but if you ever want to expand into future garage check out volor flex, aether, vacant and sorrow

hello

I should make one of these. How do you do it again?

I heard about Volor Flex, he has really nice stuff. I had lots of his stuff on my last sleep list, after Burial ofcourse. I'll check out the rest of them when im in the mood. Thanks

hey

YYU - MILKMILKMILKMILKMILK
Graham Lambkin - Amateur Doubles
Little Kid - Logic Songs

Jam City - Classical Curves
Dirty Beaches - Badlands

>begs for recs
>doesn't even reply to anyone else's chart

really activates the almonds

eh, thank you tho user

Massacre- Killing Time
A.R Kane-I

this guy gets it

Made one even tho I have a gf. Still pretty fun.

+kyary, at the gates, and arrogant sons of bitches
other than that this chart sucks ass
Listen to Algernon Cadwallader's live set at kpsu
Snowing-fuck your emotional bullshit
Prawn-kingfisher
Don caballero- don caballero 2
Tricot-And

(ps haha ur super gay)

i'm fucking retarded

i need good ambient music to listen to at the gym while i squat 235 and grow superior ass cheeks (great violator size denier)

wow TMI!!!

they can't ban us cuz this is technically a chart thread!

Literally the same thing I just said to the last dude with a chart like this:
Listen to Algernon Cadwallader's live set at kpsu
Snowing-fuck your emotional bullshit
Prawn-kingfisher
Don caballero- don caballero 2
Tricot-And
literally all of you with this chart format are super fucking gay. like holy shit. just post your fucking chart. Jesus Christ.

I did post my chart a while back. Just made one of these for fun because I saw someone else post it. Tricot is great btw.

lol DORK

HAHa truuuuu.
Yo +Toe for long tomorrow. that shit bangs in the whip.
How do I get into death in june. I checked them out last night and they kinda sucked ass. I see them around here quite frequently so I don't want to just give up on them immediately. any recs on where to start?

Tricot is great and you should for sure check out their latest release it's probably one of my favorite albums of this year. Yeah but putting this potential gf shit in your chart is the most pathetic thing I've seen in awhile.

I already have a gf, I just love making charts. I'll basically make any chart I can once I see a template. And yeah the new Tricot album is great, not their best tho.

idk, Death in June definitely isn't for everyone
since it's pretty hardcore dork stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=JrURuVdIauc
The World That Summer is his most accessible album IMO since its got actual drums and other band stuff instead of him being a creep with just a guitar

He's pretty lyrically driven so if you don't really like to listen to the lyrics that much you won't really like him and also some people get caught up with the whole nazi thing so they dismiss anything he writes

I'm vibing hard right now and I'm looking for albums similar in style to the soundtracks Akira Yamaoka did for Silent Hil and Angelo Badalamenti did for Lynch. I'm not the type of guy who listens to soundtracks, but the style of Yamaoka and Badlamenti is extremely unique to me and I'd love to find more like it, the closest I ever got was Leyland Kirby.

Any recs? I'd really appreciate it.

I update my chart every month
You've probably listened to clipping already but try em out again
Jackson C. Frank album

Dude what the heckie. Tricot's last album is probably the best shit they've made. I feel like it's a perfect medium between accessible pop music and math rock. Tracks like wabi-sabi, sukima, and namu are wonderful entrances into math rock as a genre and are also fun at the same time. Each song on the album was great payoff for listening and doesn't demand too much from the listener like don cab or hella but it isn't super simple like other bands like toe or colour. It's the perfect stepping stone between enjoying pop rock and math rock. It also utilizes that weird subtle jazzy feeling that a lot of japanese artists bring to the table. 3 is a fucking great album because it sounds more coherent than AND and much different than The. ya feel, user?

Can we /r/ charts itt?

I mean, I do like making charts. So maybe tell me what you have in mind and I'll consider it.

Been wanting to get into math rock after hearing some This Town Needs Guns and loving it

here ya go, dude

Does a nigga know any mathy/post-rock/emoish japanese bands that make music that sounds like this song from this anime youtube.com/watch?v=Yexm-CIIzf0
So like, any jap bands that sound like Mogwai or American Football without going to crazy into other genres? I'll suck your dick if you help me

listen to Ling Tosite Sigure.