How do I ask her out?

How do I ask her out?

We talked in class today that we should hang out tomorrow. I said we could go to a bar but she said she's broke and suggested "we just talk and hang out" at her place instead

OP here, I also don't want to be too pushy, we go in the same class after all, would be weird if she rejected

Havent you already?? Youre going to her place to "talk and hangout" and she suggested it

Not really. I told her after class to text me tonight, but I couldn't hold my urge to text her

Ok but im pretty sure youre going on a date with her and she thinks so aswell

We talked after class today because she was showing me these bands I should listen to, and then I just popped out that we should go to a bar tomorrow and have some beers. Her answer was that she's definitely down but that she's broke - so she suggested that we just hang out and talk and I told her to text me tonight and let me know if she wants to do something tomorrow

Hang out and talk at her's then. Bring a few beers, have some laughs and whether you end up kissing or not, ask her just before you're heading home so it won't be awkward for the rest of the evening.

"That means I can drive myself over to your place to hang out?"

Well that makes me think even more that you two are already set. You asked her to go to a bar and she said she wants to hang out and talk. Obviously she meant tomorrow. Why did you even tell her to text you? She already stated she wants to "chill and hang out" tomorrow. How fucking autistic are you?

OP here, would it be weird if I text her "So what do you say about tomorrow?"

This. Never tell her to take the first step. She's spelling it out for you. Don't be autistic.

Not weird, just stop being retarded and text her something.

I'm very stoned so everything is really skeptic to me

Ok. Just text her what you said. That should be fine. When in doubt, being assertive is better than beating around the bush.

And post results here

Are you sure? I'm really nervous about this, my heart is beating through the roof (sometimes does when I'm high)

Speaking of slaying, how about you and me break it in?

Think if it was the other way around. Would you want her to beat around the bush, keeping you guessing? Or would you rather feel that jolt of excitement when she asks you out straight up? Theres literally 0 point to beating around the bush. You've probably heard it before, women like confidence.

Alright I did it. Fucking anxious as hell. I hope it won't get awkward in class because she always comes and sits next to me. We're 22 by the way

Op, just ask questions about her, her interests, what she is passionate about, etc.
Give her the attention every girl wants.
Hard to specify without knowing anything about her.

You'll be fine OP
Just post results. She's either interested or not. You guys already talked in class. You don't need to woo her anymore and waste 3 days just bull shit texting.

Good job op

Don't think too much about what bad could come of this. Imagine it from the other perspective, too. You could develop a damn good friendship with benefits from this girl too, making sitting next to her in class even better.

Good OP this was a good text

You sound like a real beta homo

OP IS A FAGGOT

This is the first time in a long time where people have actually tried to help OP. Nobody is overtly rude or telling OP to say stupid shit. I like this change.

OP you are doing okay, she isnt going to slam your ass into a rejection if she is already suggesting to hang out at her place. That's her literally saying "I'm interested in you".

YOU ARE ALSO A FAGGOT

>got my license

Get the fuck off this website and do some fucking homework you tween piece of dogshit.

Great cringe content op! Screencapped for future cringe threads

I'm 22. I'm not from US(I live in CA though), we don't really need one where I come from, the infrastructure is good enough

He said he's 22.
Control your anger old man, jeez.

Update OP?

What's cringe? It's a normal fucking conversation between two people fucktard

Update us

Nothing so far, she doesn't really check her phone often, not even in class I've noticed

Test her "plz respond". Guaranteed to work

This, OP is doing fine so far

>she said she's broke and suggested "we just talk and hang out" at her place instead
Let me translate this for you:

>come over and fuck me like Trump just launched the nukes

Dumbass.

>MFW I passed my test in April just gone and I'm 24

Femanon here, just be honest about your feelings and always remember to be polite. Don't force it on her though.

Well OP, to burn some time, what exactly do you know about her? You said your not from the US. Is she?

Don't listen to these internet culture gatekeeper faggots, OP. Ask her what she likes to drink and bring some booze and some food and just chill at her place. Or pick some stuff up from the grocery store and make dinner together. Make food together and she'll be pooping her pants for you

That's a good thing. She's obviously not a zombie like most young females.
Don't text again. If she doesn't reply just wait and talk to her in class.

22 and just driving? ffs are you faggots as afraid of driving as you are pussy?

She is. We go to the same class in college. She's pretty pale, very reserved and quiet, pretty smile and beautiful teeth. Introverted, has 4-5 tattoos, black hair. Played bass for different bands for 5-6 years. Currently just working and writing music by herself

>mfw im 28 and still have no license because piloting a death trap on wheels terrifies me

hello. open bobs and vagine please.

This is pretty crucial.
Don't blow it and come off as a stage 1 clinger. Just play it cool, even if she doesn't get back to you for a while.

so best case scenario is she gets her libcuck degree in women's bullshit, fails to create anything out of her degree or music, and you will be supporting her for the next 60 years.

go back and start over

underage faggot kys

fuck this is good advice.

This this this, and don't freak out if she doesn't reply. You aren't the center of her universe, this isn't middle school, she has a life. If she forgets, you'll see her in class and she'll probably apologize for forgetting. THAT is when you bring it back up.

You've set it all up well, so just wait.

This. I like this. Suggeting to cook and have a beer is really an excellent idea. You have to know her a little first though

>finally got my license
>can slay roads now LOL
cringe
autist detected

OP are you an underage faggot or just a late in life license getting loser? either way, it seems like you probably suck.

That's nice. So she is a little bit more on the creative side. Her interests are something that are easy to engage in. Are you into music like her too?

What class do you guys have together?

kek

>mfw driving muscle car
>mfw when regularly hitting 120+
>mfw you're right and I'll probably accidentally kill myself one day

You sound like you have a lot of issues. He already explained why he does t have a license, it's not necessary in some countries to have one to get around. Damn you're savage.

Yeah. I play guitar too. I find inspiriation from music.

>You've set it all up well
she literally asked him to come over to her place to chill. As long as he can keep his spaghetti in his pants, he's fine lol.

Oh well EXCUSE THE FUCK out of me. Forgive me for assuming that getting a license at 16 is a common right of passage that responsible individuals with proper parental guidance achieve. I'm SO fucking sorry. I forgot where I was for a second.

Fucking losers.

>just got driver's license
>doesn't use it as a segue to pick her up and take her out

Sorry but if you couldn't even get that far, you're not going to make it.

Right, he just seems nervous about getting a response tonight is all. You saw what he said, his heart was beating out of his chest. Just wanted to reassure him that it's cool

You're a fag too

>license at 16
Jokes on you, you have to be 17 in my country.

you and op don't know how to talk to women, got your licenses 7 years late, and i'm the one with issues?

keep slaying them roads, anons, because you wont be slaying the pussy anytime soon.

Just keep it simple. Play some music, have some drinks, make some dinner and who knows...you might get lucky and end the night giving head to her strap on ;)

Oh that's cool then. But in the spirit of this board I must tell you to go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Outside of America it's not a common right of passage in many countries. That's the big difference. It seems like he's foreign and only recently moved here.

She has her own car.

You sir can deep throat one of my turds until you choke on it. Have a great day

You've already failed lad...

I think it depends on how much of an autist the girl is. If she's some sort of generic instagram whoring clam, it might violate her sense of social conventions. I've made dinner on the first date before and it's turned out alright

Even worse. Polluting our fine nation with his limp wristed, liberal bullshit.

#MAGA

Had a great and stable relationship with my gf for two years. My days of slaying in college ended a while ago. Don't make assumptions you can't prove

Dont ask Sup Forums for advice, seems like you have it under control. Now its all about getting it scheduled down, meaning finding a common day/time. Do not trip if she cannot right away, if she is for real then she will try to accommodate some other time. Now leave Sup Forums and congrats dude.

>"don't make assumptions you can't prove"
>makes a statement you can't prove

this is how autistic people actually think.

This, you got this my dude. Stay confident, stay polite, but keep your assertive edge to you, and you'll be with her before you know it. Be the "nice guy" but know where you stand d and don't be a pushover or a wimp and women will eat you up

You seem like you have a lot of issues my dude, to be as angry as you are to a fellow user

She replied. I'm basically free after 3. What should I reply? I feel really hopeful guys... maybe she is after all a little interested in me.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE OP HOW OLD ARE YOU? What do you mean you only got your license?

learn 2 read:

Tell her when you're free. Give her timeframes. Treat her like a normal human, like you're just going to meet up with any other person in the world.

Remember, right now the two of you are in scheduling mode, which means it's easy for you to work through the conversation. Say something like "Are you free at around 6?"

But give a specific time, so you come off as being busier than you are tomorrow evening. Do t say I'll be free all day after 3. Be direct. If she says no, give her another time. If she still says no, then you can say "well, I'm free after 3 tomorrow. Why don't you choose a time that works for you?" only after two failed attempts though.

Wait you're 22 or """"22""""? If you're 22 and don't know how to text a girl then you're a faggot robot and should go back to r9k

Say you're free after 3:00. this is NOT rocket science

keep lying to yourself on the internet, you permvirgin

Ask her what she likes to drink and what food she likes. Pick it up on the way over, bonus points if you pick up something new for you both to try, makes for more talking points. If drinking dont go over earlier than 6, preferably 7 so there isnt hours of awkwardness before the drinking commences. You mentioned you smoke, does she? If so bring some with and your e in for a good night my friend. Drinks, smoke, and food? What can go wrong? Just envision the night going well and it will.

Are you the user who suggested food date?

No But girls like food. Add drinks and smoking into the mix and it will go well

Eat shit nigger

Whatever you do, DON'T BE A BITCH. Give a specific time frame, have a specific plan. Women don't want to/aren't good at decision making and giving her too much control of the situation makes you look like you can be moved around.

no I'm the user who suggested the food date. Just tell her you're free after three. You're going to stop by the grocery store and get some stuff to make dinner. Pick up some booze (i.e. what does she drink) and come over. Get the ok. Tell her "Great! ok, gotta run, I'll see you tomorrow :)

you'll be golden. If she's your age or younger, she'll be impressed you're making dinner.

Good luck

dude. lemme lay this out.
there is no "asking out". there is no mystical time a relationship "starts".
it already has. from the instant someone gives you time. not when people give the phone number or say yes to the towering ladder of self-validating feats.

you just hang out with them and enjoy it. frequently. you make it obvious that you find her attractive (you can literally just fucking say it).

don't make anything a big deal.

I mean we haven't really decided what we're gonna do. I don't want to invite myself to her place. I really do want to drink though but I don't know how to bring it up. Shouldn't I just text her "I'm free after 6" and see what she replies?

You sound like a sperg, you did land yourself a date though. Since you're gonna be at her place, try to end up below covers, kinda tipsy(get her drunk if you can, DO NOT GET DRUNK. I HAVE TO POINT THIS OUT. DO NOT GET DRUNK), either watching something romantic or listening to something romantic. She's gonna lean on you, then you kiss her. Congrats, you'll miss your single life.

Also this! There is no "wanna make out/wanna start a relationship" moment in adult life. You kinda end up in a relationship.

"I'm free after 6.I know you said you're broke so we can just make some dinner and I can bring over a bottle of wine. Maybe watch a movie?"

Since you visit Sup Forums you're probably not good at expressing your emotions. If you have something romantic to say don't think about it twice. Say it. Women appreciate it, you might even find yourself being the romantic type. Have fun! Also remember that she's not your friend. Don't do crap you do with your friends she might find inappropriate. Get a taste in music.

This is the first thread I've seen with actually decent dating advice.

Andy sixx detected