Alas, Babylon

Friends, I cannot disclose my source but I assure you the highest levels of NATO and at least one person with TS-C "CHEVRON CRIMSON" clearance in the US (war plans with Russia) are sweating.

NATO, as much as it tours and sends troops and 6 aircraft for Baltic Air Policing to Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania cannot fend off a Russian invasion of those nations.

NATO has been trying to change that. And Russia knows.

NATO cannot even support an armored battalion in the Balts before October of this year, and probably not realistically until March 2017. You've seen news articles stating NATO is upping their Baltic combat capability.

And Russia knows.

What is going to happen in the next 2 to 3 weeks: In Narva, Estonia, Latgale, Latvia and Klaipėda, Lithuania there will be "terror attacks" on Ethnic Russian meeting halls, pubs and housing. The "attackers" will call themselves "the New Forest Brothers," a group claiming to desire to rid the Balts of Russians once and for all. This is a lie.

Russia will stage these attacks so that the "terrorism" is an internal matter for each State and NATO cannot intervene.

Russia will use its "Protect Russian Nationals" policy to intervene. An invasion will happen.

This will escalate with NATO now. Should NATO oppose Russia, Russia is committed to nuke a city in Poland and possibly Finland (an ally to Estonia and Latvia but not a member of NATO) to get NATO to back down.

Russians believe Germany and France will withdraw support of Article V (defence of invaded/attacked states) at this point, effectively dissolving NATO.

However, this may draw the world into nuclear war instead if NATO declares Article V and there's a good chance an ill-prepared NATO will defend the Baltic states and reprisal for a nuclear attack on Poland (and probably Finland).

Alas, Babylon, Sup Forums! The time comes soon.

Get 2 weeks of food and water ready if you live near a nuclear target.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zdQ03vl4qm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Heed my warnings.

Cool thread, you're gonna get called a retard but it's okay. Bumped for popcorn.

> Russia

> Russia

> Russia

Oh fuck off it's a meme shithole with a shit tier military and a population that lives like dirty pigs in shit.

If there is a war with Russia it will last a coupe of days with their army destroyed completely and a coup in Moscow . The worst case scnario is that they are retarded enough to fire off their remaining nukes that still work but those will get shot down and those that don't are not nearly enough to hurt the West significantly.

Can confirm, get ready for the ride.

just farted lads

Sup Forums is never wrong have a bump

bump

How is life at 55 Savushkina Street, Leningrad?

This

bumperino

>In Narva, Estonia, Latgale, Latvia and Klaipėda, Lithuania there will be "terror attacks" on Ethnic Russian meeting halls, pubs and housing.
>Should NATO oppose Russia, Russia is committed to nuke a city in Poland and possibly Finland

Op is retard. And Russia knows.

>An invasion will happen.
Why? Who want to invade fucking estonia? I

Can't fucking wait!

So this plan is known weeks in advance and NATO is not going to do anything.. r u even trying

You are SVR shil and everyone knows.

Even just Sillamae would give you nearly ice-free access to The Baltic.

If you hate Estonia so much, get your fucking family out of Narva and Tallinn.

Dont mind me Just building a wall

They can't do shit. That's the problem. This is the window where Russia can invade and NATO can't do anything.

>I don't show shit about Russia, the post
Too bad Canadian cities wont be targetted.

Forest Brothers?
Worst terrorist group name ever.

OP is bs, but I think if any world leader wants to take over some clay, the more Trump looks likely to win the more urgently those leaders would carry out their plans in order to take advantage of Obama's indecisiveness.

If you are going to nuke Finland, nuke Lahti and towns around it, I wanna go out with style.

Please avoid nuking Helsinki though, I dont want those faggots to the afterlife with me.

>Alas, Babylon, Sup Forums! The time comes soon.
Have you read the book? Spoiler: We win.

Robespierre: meds

PDF warning:

uknowledge.uky.
edu/cgi/viewcontent.
cgi?article=1017&context=
ex-patt

bump

Turku is the most likely choice. Kills shipping manufacture and a port deep enough to support NATO ships.

Lahti... Lahti is a meth-infested shithole not worth a nuke.

I wish :/

>NATO cannot intervene
>ill prepared

World fucking Police coming through. We will save the Yuropoors.

is your source Sup Forums?

Want to guess how many Abrams we have in Europe? How many Eagles, Vipers and Warthogs?

How many B61s and B83s?

Combined, they are not 1/80th of what The Russians have ready.

They don't need quality when they have quantity.

It sounds like some homosexual Canadian boy band

putin cannot declare war on the west with turkey existing. until you see an alliance of orthodox countries in eastern block, no worries. if that happens, and they are promised Constantinople... kurds promised eastern turkey... and iran/syria already on board... then you should worry.

The New Forest Brothers....wut?

We'll buy/make more.

yeyeyeye righto...
>leak plan to western media

No.

Turkey is meaningless in a EE NATO conflict.

False Flag name to make it look like anti-Russians did the attack.,

so will they

Won't have time. Shit, even Lima can't spool-up to wartime production in under 6 months just to build Abrams.

Listen, Whoop-whoop, go back to drinking stubbies until you chunder. Real nations are talking.

you really have no understanding of geopolitics and geography i see.

Turk diaspora detected. Not relevant to EE conflicts.

Great book. Would recommend. Progressive (Nigger family and women are actually useful) yet redpilled (protagonist resorts to righteous violence to get shit done, and it works.)

Sorry user, but some countries are made just on the right spot.

Even Napoleon himself said,"if the world had a world capital, it will be in Istanbul."

>claims privy to intel about impending world war
>doesnt understand geography
>claims turk wont be invovled
>nuclear assets all over turkey
>deflects with turk meme

just stop it bro. 2/10 (you got a few people to reply to this horseshit)

Any assets from Turkey driving towards the Balts will not make it passed S400s.

Only 52 functioning B61 and B83s sit in Incirlik.

I call bullshit for 100. Nice try Cletus but no one wants our shithole.

Russia still like Kaliningrad, 10% worse than Vilnius.

fake and gay

>driving
>S400 anti-air

just... just stop

I can see NATO dissolving and Europe forming new partnerships with each other. Russian aggression seems unlikely once Trump is elected they become staunch allies with the USA. Trump is more likely to forge new partnerships with Japan Korea and Russia and contain China and India in the process. Russia and the USA will purge kebab.

Please don't nuke based Poland

vocaroo.com/i/s0zdQ03vl4qm

I heard some weird shit on 8992 earlier. I changed to lsb and them am narrow but it was gone fast.

Driving is an Air Force term for being an Eagle Driver or Viper Driver.

I'd also love to see all muslims purged from Phillipines and Indonesia. We can work on SEA region later. It's important to clear that area so the Aussies don't get infected.

Amen, but lets not pretend they won't be planning behind our backs. They have the right idea that USA is a huge threat to Russia.

Russia will be bros they will rebuild and become strong. Cheap labor cheap resources and a christian ally even if slav.

We could purge Syria and return it to christians as well as Lebanon. Baby steps a beachhead.

Should be on 8992 USB, bandwidth set to 3.28 MHz if you want to hear USSTRATCOM. Bleedover like that is just French ship-toship transmissions.

>Vilnius
It's a shit city filled with drug dealing gypsies and car stealing poles, atleast Kaliningrad has infrostracture.

just stop. 1/10. saging. OP is a lying faggot.

Fugggg time to go innawoods.

Good thing my University has its own APCs.

You've forced my hand. I realy didn't want to say this but...

In the next two to three weeks New Zealand is going to declare war on Russia. Why? Because we need someone to dump the Maoris.

Holy fuck we need to dump the Maoris.

>someone
somewhere*

Ask any air puke what pilots call themselves. It's not "Pilot," it's "Driver."

oh boring as fuck, thanks for the tip on bandwidth

It's gotta get old as fuck when you have a maori doing a haka while ordering at a mickey D's

>Article V
It's article 4, dumb ass.

Under Article 4, any member state can convene a meeting of NATO members to "consult" when it feels its independence or security are threatened. In practice, it has rarely been used and sends a strong political symbol to the greater world that NATO is concerned about a particular situation.

Article 5 is known as the "one-for-all and all-for-one" article, the keystone of NATO as an organization. It states that an "armed attack" against one member is an attack against all and sets in motion the possibility of collective self-defense.

get fucked u little white bitch

It's annoying as hell. The worst is pretending it's our culture. It's Maori culture, not my culture.

we have a Königsberg where a lot a warbases for access to the baltic

BTW, the last time Article IV was enacted was by the Baltic states in 2014 because they were concerned about a Russian invasion.

newrepublic.
com/article/116967
/nato-no-position-protect-eastern-europe-russia

Nothing there is as deep as Sillamae.

>finland will be nked

fantastic news!

Ivan pls.

Why would Putin do this prior to the election? Wouldn't he prefer to confirm who wins first?

Why not make the two candidates have to speak on it before they are elected and further devide the nation?

Putin may be a fucking retarded clown, but he's not stupid enough to make the west wipe Russia off the map.

The US has 1,113 active warheads and most of those sit in the US or on Ohio-class subs, which only 7 of those subs are active at any time.

No more than 700 warheads in the US inventory are ready to go at any time. Russia has at least TRIPLE that ready to fire at any time.

UK and France have about 100-120 warheads ready to go.

Russia has a warhead superiority of almost 3:1 today. NATO cannot wipe out Russia by any means but Russia can kill Europe if needs be and still have enough warheads for taking out 300 targets in the US.

yes, we shall wipe russia of the map with the help of allah brother

Fun fact: military pilots like to call themselves drivers and racing car drivers like to call themselves pilots.

Can we just give them eastern Europe back and be done with it already?

Maybe that makes sense in Russian?

How do we know, if this happens, that it is not a CIA plot to piss off Russia and further the descent of the world into chaos, solidifying the military industrial complex's position for decades?

Yeah but Russia has less targets to hit. Unless this is the beginning of New Siberia.

This is retarded if NATO knew russia was gonna make false flag attacks why not expose the plan in advance to prove they are bullshit if NATO leaders know its gonna happen. Take your cold war fantasies to /k/ or somewhere. Also please nuke helsinki russians and kill all the libtards nigger immigrants and traitor politicians, best day of my life.

Yay!! Polands getting cucked again!!!!

>nuke a city in Poland and possibly Finland

Not Stockholm. Please Nuke Stockholm

best case scenario a shit lib city is hit and all shitlibs get scared into at least some form of rational thinking

Lel, Klaipėda is less than 20% Russian and Russians in Lithuania are generally pretty chill, I call bullshit. Fucking Riga would be more believable.

>Should NATO oppose Russia, Russia is committed to nuke a city in Poland and possibly Finland (an ally to Estonia and Latvia but not a member of NATO) to get NATO to back down.

I call bullshit. As far as Russia is getting speed in their pursuit to become empire once again, they're not so stupid to begin nuclear war.

>Russia is committed to nuke a city in Poland

Well, that would have worked a few weeks ago..

Cool story, though.

>uknowledge.uky.
>edu/cgi/viewcontent.
>cgi?article=1017&context=
>ex-patt

There is allready nato 1 600 panzers and apc. in Northern Norway ready to be deployed in Finland. Thing is. They've been there for 3 years and nothing has happened.
Which is why nothing will happen in 2 weeks or for a long time. Russia is way weaker than you all believe and Nato is way stronger than the official numbers

>nuke a city
Really nigger? You understand the consequences of such action? A shitstorm of a shitstorm proportion would happen.

What will actually happen:
0 happening in irrelevant 1 million people "countries"
Their tiny old infertile population is outbred by Slavs "refugees" in 2 generations

So nobody will be fucked to attack Sydney at all right?

actually I think the opposite, I think most of canada is a shit hole and you have zero culture while russia was a really cool and fun place to be with, with much more attractive people.

fuck off canada. you're the one with the shit tier military that has to piggy back off of ours.

You're literally the most irrelevant "big" country in the world, an after-thought.

as for the OP, it won't happen.

what's this trash bin?