Just got my first massage with a happy ending. Ask me anything

Just got my first massage with a happy ending. Ask me anything

what steps did you take to ensure you were not a cop?

Has the desire to kill yourself kicked in yet?

what did he look like?

>inb4 van inbound

How many types of STD's have you contracted?

How much, how long?
How old, how hard/soft/weighty was her stroke game?

She asked for $60 through a sliding window then let me through. Asked if I had been there before “no”. Asked if I wanted a table shower “yes”. During table shower she asked what I was looking for

Not at all. I feel great

has OP even been tested since?

Pretty hot 35 yo Asian girl. Huge fake titties. Cute ass

Did you tell your dad thank you?

None. That I’m aware of? We didn’t have sex. So I think I’m good

Ill bump it

Dirty Lilly is one fine bitch!

not sure about the sliding window shit, but the table shower is a definite.

Just in case you're looking for happy ending spots, look to see if they offer table showers. If they do, it's 100% a massage parlor.

$60 up front. $40 more for handjob. $100 for blowjob. $140 for fucking. I only had $40 on me. She said there was an atm up front. It being my first time, I stuck with the handjob. May go back for blowy. I don’t think I’d go as far as fucking one of these girls

how much did you tip? Usually the negotiations happen after the flip, before the action.

Some girls wait until after the session is over though, depending on how well you know them/how long you've been going there.

what was it like going in and out of the place?
that's what I'd be most nervous about.
I'm in a major city, always busy streets

what's the balance between hotness and familial closeness? I mean is it MORE okay to fuck a first cousin if she's REALLY hot? (What's the balance for sister/brother hotness v. bloodness?) I guess I'm asking if there's a formula for minimum hotness vs. incest.

moar

Answer to second part: stroke game felt great. Started slow and gentle to get me hard. Kept commenting how hard and I big was (I’m completely average down there, but compliments were nice). She alternated running her hands down my shaft over and over to just up and down

You're more likely to get STD's from regular people on Tinder and Grindr than a massage parlor, those workers get tested regularly.

Just go in it, maybe try side entrance if they have any

I didn’t tip at all. Prices were up front. $60 to get in. I paid her before she even started jerking me off. She left afterwards

This place was in a strip mall kind of place. Shady as fuck ads in back pages, so I’m sure everyone knew what this place was. Walked in fast. As I was getting helped, another guy came in. He just said hi to me and gave me a knowing wink

One in my city is disguised as a regular Asian spa, you couldn't tell from the outside and the waiting room that it's a parlor until you went in the back and actually chose a happy ending, they do regular massages too.

OP here. Ive been to another in town that actually gives massages. They get real friendly and let me keep my towel off but have never touched my dick directly. They’ve let me jack off while they rub my chest. Even squirted oil in my hand to help. But never anything more. This place that I just went to today was almost no massage. Just handjob, blowjob, or fucking

Did you just get a massage

Do you get to choose who to get the handjob from? Were the ladies pretty?

I mean... like I said earlier- I got a table shower then a handjob. She let me play with her tits and ass as much I wanted. She had a loose dress on that she pulled her tits out and lifted up to show me her ass

nice. Are you in the states? what region?

No I didn’t. I wish I did. It always bothers me if I get stuck with some old ugly one. I went to the other place I mentioned earlier where girls had let me jack off in front of them, but an older lady was there. She gave me a great massage. But was not into anything other than that.
The girl who gave me this HE was 6/10 face, 9/10 tits, 8/10 ass. Skinny. 35

cool cool.... did you get a happy ending?

I’m in Texas. Take a look at backpages if you’re interested. It was really easy, no hassle. I have a girlfriend and we have a good sex life. This was just kind of a fantasy I wanted to actually live out. Pretty fun

oh yea, bp is great, I use it often.

Does she know you did it? How did she feel about it?

...the hj is the happy ending user

She asked where I heard of them and I just said I saw them online. She didn’t really reply to that. She asked where else I go and I told her the other place. She asked what they did for me there and I told her. She said she would make me feel better than them lol

more details goddamnit.
did you find it on rubmaps or what?

Great pic btw

ok next question.

why haven't you married her yet?

Man Ill never forget the frist time i went to an AMP
Hope it was a cash experience for you too
>tfw you go twice a week to rail chinese and korean whores
>tfw you got the yellow fever from asiian massage parlors

Where I'm at it's

>$60 for an hour massage
>60 for handjob, 100 for fuck; they never seem to understand I just want some head.
>Have table showers but I always shower at home before going

Fuck has been meh for most of the girls, but one god damn.

>Pay for room
>Lady who let me in is taking too long
>Watch Columbo on my phone quietly, ass naked on the table
>Nervous and warm, put on towel to get drink of water
>See 18-19 year old cutie, pretty fucking hot actually
>Tell her I've been waiting and I'm getting a drink
>Gets drink for me, leads to room
>Massage
>Touches the sack
>DongHasExpanded.mp4
>100 for some fuck
>Great handjob, bj is eh as they put on condoms, but the fucc
>Some ride me cowgirl kind of shit
>Both my and the table's legs are shaking
>Thrusting back
>Pillows fall off, fuck em
>Leans down and starts to suck on my nipple while grinding
>Pull out and she finishes me with a handjob
>Have some time so she massages some more
>Says my ass looks like a hamburger
>She made me laugh and nut, gave her an extra 5 for a burger across the street

Not at all kidding, I was bruised as fuck and couldn't walk straight for about 4 days. But yeah, other times were pretty good but that's the only one I really remember.

I don’t have a rubmaps account and most of the reviews are blocked if you don’t. This place was reviewed positively from what I could tell without an account though.

Backpages are pretty upfront with massage parlors that offer HE’s. And like someone said earlier, a table shower is a solid sign they’re down for a HE

I’ve been to quite a few massage parlors from a few different states in the us

>Ask me anything
What pleasure do you get out of posting copypasta over and over again?

ah nice so you got a massge and a happy ending? We're gonna need a story am i right boys?

what is it with you kissless virgins
1 you arent catching anything except a good time in an AMP
2 You could fnd the rankest 10 dollar whore in LA fuck her rawdog and not catch anything at all
stds arent that common. in 20 years ive caught one case of clap and crabs twice.

If they mention Asian girls, they're probably a parlor. The one I've been going to has had all Chinese gals; would a Thai place actually have Thai girls? Doubt it.

but those ads don't give specific address, do they?
you have to call?

the 60 is the door fee after that its a negotiation situation in most cases in the us you can get laid for an extra 100 to 140

More details on the actual HE? After the table shower I went back to the room and dried off then laid face down. She came in and asked what I wanted as she rubbed my ass and my balls. I said I didn’t know. She said “you want *suck suck*”, or you want *hump hump*?” Both actions were motioned and sound effects lol. She humped the table. I said yeah I want the hump hump. She told me to turn over and started touching my dick. Pulled her tits out and out my hand on her tit. Told me prices and I only had enough for the handjob

I'm on the east coast. Typical experience here is

>walk in
>greeted and walked to room
>pay house fee then
>60 HH, 80 HR, some places fluctuate the prices by 20 bucks or so, that's the average
>undress, mama-san leaves
>actual girl comes in, takes you to table shower
>come back, massage (real, legit massage) for the time you specified
>flip over onto your back
>ask for "tip", basically how much for happy ending, this usually runs around 60-80, but fluctuates based on what's offered
>gives you happy ending
>cleans you up
>you pay tip after clean-up while you're both getting dressed
>walk out

Backpage does, well the places near me are all 'legit' with leases and such. They actually advertise in Craigslist too, under Services in the Therapeutic section.

>35 yo chink
>chink

I have a rubmaps account its ok for amps. I dont trust the reviews on the american parlors though

Not copy pasta. Just happened today at 3:30

Have you been reading the thread? It is the story. Are you like 12 or just autistic? Either way, GO TO BED!

I literally just googled this place near me and look what I find

Ive found one Thai place that had actual Thai girls, threw off my game and i ended up over tipping so i could say I fucked a Thai

Yeah everyplace I’ve looked up had addresses. There are individual girls you need to call and setup a meeting time and place. Not feeling up for that

they give their addresses in the ad. Usually they all offer walk-ins, but it's usually better to call ahead.

Don't worry if you're nervous, it's super easy. Typical call goes something like this:

>call
>"hi, I saw your ad and would like to make an appointment for (insert time here)"
>they usually say "ok that time works" or "we're booked for then, would another time work better" or "don't worry, we're free, just walk in"
>they usually ask for a name, just use a fake first name if you're nervous, they never check
>thank them and hang up
That's it. Never mention services over the phone, that's a cardinal rule.

Kek

from what ive heard NYC is rough on the parlors, the cops raid the places all the time.
Jersey s supposed to be a lot better fwiw

West coast here, pretty much same deal but the AMP have websites and such so they have set hourly massage rates.

>$40 for 30 mins, $60 for an hour, $75 for 1.5
>After paying strip as well

With the place I've been going to

>Massage for 20 minutes or so, they'll do your back and legs
>When legs are worked on for a few minutes, they'll work towards ass
>Then inner thighs
>Then they gently rake your balls to see how you react
>I just spread out more and they get the deal
>Ask how much the tip is
>Sexytimes

One was a bitch or thought I was undercover, think it's the former.
>Massage
>She's not touching the sack
>Ask how much the tip is
>She says we don't do that here
>Ask a couple more times
>Say I've been here before
>She walks out and finds the Madame who I've met and fucked before
>Madame talks in Mandarin, lifts her skirt
>Feel her up right quick
>Madame leaves and sexytimes happen
>Girl seemed unenthusiastic but fuck was she tight

Oddly enough, first girl I had at this parlor was a latina. Was way too nervous so shit didn't finish but I had fun still. Only asian girls since though.

I'm in Flushing myself. There is one by me that I've heard offers full service and I plan on trying after work this weekend.

Bullshit, STD's and aids are still very common and are rising, especially in regular people thanks to Tinder, Grindr, sexually confused people like bisexuals/trannies and the whole liberation from condoms/safe sex.

Charlie sheen had sex raw only twice in his life and caught HIV.

that's fucked up. but they have no way to prove anything, do they?? they can't walk in on a blowjob, can they? what proof would they have?

girls other than asians are a rarity, can't let them slip by lol

I had one massage girl straight up give me a rimjob unprompted. Not that I was complaining though, it was fucking amazing. She's bumped around a few times, but you should always make sure to at least get the work number of girls that go above and beyond. They're really important to getting consistently good experiences

get outta here! Flushing bro! this is one in a million lol leave it to AMPs to bring New Yorkers together.
I always drive past them like -_____-
so close, yet so far...

Word of advice, I would recommend if you're going for your first time to do it during "off" hours, such as mid-day on a weekday or early sunday. Makes it less likely you'll run into anyone and there will be more likely to have the girls free.

what would your defense be?
>"oh officer, i was getting a massage and then she offered me a blowjob, no money involved or anything!"
its a usual thing.

Man, gonna love those ontario prostitution laws. Been to many AMP's and with many hookers, too many to count or bother remembering.

Yeah I’ve thought through that and wondered how I could be caught. You could always say you’re just getting a massage. The illegal part of negotiating a price. While this girl was talking price with me, she had her tits out and hand out my hand on them and was rubbing my dick. Pretty sure it wasn’t a sting at that point lol

>Charlie sheen had sex raw only twice in his life and caught HIV.

By sex, you must mean taking loads in his bleeding ass from a nigger with peak viral load?

otherwise the odds are hundreds of thousands to millions to one against with a female partner.

just take the plunge man! Unless you're in money trouble, which is understandable, it's worth it just to check out. I've been to way too many of these places, and have never had to worry about cops or anything like that.

Go for it. This afternoon was fucking great. Effortless handjob with no strings attached with a hot chick. Going to go back for a bj

right haha once you're past the point of no return, g2g
I'm seriously considering it. dry spells on Tinder fucking suckkk

I understand being nervous about it, but once you're there you realize it's a safe environment. Plus you start getting addicted to the "thrill" (even though there isn't really any danger)

are you trying to get people AIDS?

There's a massage place I have been going to down the street recently, to get massages though as gym leaves me a bit sore. It says in the rooms that there is strictly no sexual services done there. Is it possible to get a sexual service if you ask in the right way.

anyone know of a houston area massage parlor that gives happy endings

I'm gonna be super real, I live in New York and have heard bed bug horror stories.
That's something else keeping me from pulling the trigger

How hot was the chick? Got some pics of chinks that look like he?

The only possible way you can get AIDS from a female is if you already have some other STD that produces open lesions on your cock.

Haha, place is absolutely crawling with em. A few weeks ago I was walking down 162nd and saw a sign that said "Karaoke" over an odd door. Been looking for a karaoke bar around here that isn't all private rental rooms but when I got inside it was just a hallway and I was greeted by like 3 women in thin robes(clearly nothing under) and 2 dude runnign the place.

Been before for HJ but never full service. Place is off of major transit hub but away from bars. Daytime would be packed but pm the neighborhood is empty. I've scoped it out this last week. Honestly Id rather have to sit awkwardly with another dude in a waiting room than risk having to encounter a friend/family member/coworker coming in or out.

im just not on board with the whole lying to people about real hiv risks to encourage condom use thing.

I wouldn't risk it. Places that have to put up signs usually means that they've been propositioned so much they were forced to do so.

You're better off searching on bp for a place in your area that specifically offers that sort of stuff

OP here. The place to went to before that only let me jackoff had signs everywhere that said that. At least 3 different girls were into it.

I would start the massage naked without the towel covering my ass. I would show her I enjoy having your ass rubbed. Sometimes I would be hard when I flipped over and would let my dick poke out. Eventually I just moved the towel and start touching my dick. They would fake “gasp” but let me keep going. I tried moving their hand to my dick but after brief touching they pull back.

Just pushing the envelope. They’ll tell you no if they are really uncomfortable. They just immediately call the cops. No worries

blood, semen, vaginal discharge and breastmilk and the only fluids that can carry the HIV/AIDS virus.

Stabbing a girl's vagina and getting some of the grool your glans, which is SUPER THIN, ends up with fluids being absorbed and what not. Goes right into the blood steam.

the more you know.

lol oh yeah, that's gook town

Hey I’m around the Houston area. There are a lot of AMP between the beltway and 610 just north of 59. Look up some on backpages. If they show pictures of nearly naked Asian chicks (none are real pics of course), lots of hearts kisses and peaches emojis and offer table showers you’re good to go.

I’ve never been to one in Houston but I’ve looked

but without any broken skin on your penis, it's 110,000:1 against transmission even if the girl is hiv+
so yeah it happens, exactly one time out of every 110,000 times a man has insertive vaginal sex with a hiv+ girl.

holy check'd

MANHATTAN SPA | Open 24 hour 7 Days
50 / hour + tips

Gentle relaxation
Free table shower
New girls every week
Full body rubs
Clean private rooms
Variety of Positions
Always play safe
Experience soothing relaxation

Just one of the first option since I saw. I’d give it a shot

>Always play safe

and that's why i never bother. they actually enforce that shit, unlike normal girls, who 2/3rds of the time will agree to raw if you have clean tests and pay extra

>>Charlie sheen had sex raw only twice in his life and caught HIV.
>By sex, you must mean taking loads in his bleeding ass from a nigger with peak viral load?

Heavily guffaw'd

I would never raw dog one of these girls. They’re taking 10 random dicks a day. Yeah I think I’ll take the rubber

>During table shower
wth is a table shower? Eurofag here...

Sauce of pic unrelated? Her tits are amazing