I'm stuck at work, bored.

Tangled was a pretty crappy movie.

What are you doing in this place?

Never watched it

are you sorry?

mew

Hello.

Hoping to get a cat tomorrow.

15~ lbs of baker's chocolate is lethal to a grown man.

I saw you mention that last night. What kind of cat? is it a babby or grown?

i would think like 15lbs of any food would be lethal.
did you witness this?

what about 15 lbs of brobutter?

A year old. A Siamese mix

Make sure its fat.

No, talking to hunnibuns about otters and ice cream sandwiches lead to it. And its like in a 18 hour period.

cuuuuuuuute! mine is a siamese mix too!

how do you get from otters to dying from chocolate?

She's only like 6 pounds

I use to have one before.

Because this picture.

Make her chubs then.

Siamese cats are stupid. I had one back in Cali, the dumb mother fucker would get out of the house and then come back severely injured. It had to get its tail amputated after one such excursion.

I rather not.

man, michael keaton is looking rough.

He was supposed to look extremely haggard in this film due to stress. The scene these images come from are when he goes on an all night bender and wakes up in the street.

I hope you get it. then you can post cute photos of it!

ohhh lol. cute pic

sounds like you just had a stupid cat. not the Siamese in it.

Hi gents

Chocolate is pretty toxic to most animals.

Ya'll faggots need Jeaus

Naw

What I need is a pizza

Every other Siamese cat I've run across has been dumb as hell too. Both the cats and the people. We had a calico who was a fatty, the Siamese that was stupid as fuck, and a Nebelung that was from a litter of a feral cat that gave birth in a barn somewhere. The Nebelung was my cat specifically because she hated everybody else. I miss that cat.

Good evening.

Purebreds of anything are dumb as shit

Gib kisses.

That Nebelung was pretty damn smart.

hallo

poor animals. they will never know the sweet taste of chocolate.

give me candy

i forgot to get pizza today. :c

don't be mean to the cats you cat bully

Everyone wants pizza

;~; but i had the chance today and I blew it.

I wasn't mean to the cats. The only reason that one cat loved me was because when we got her as a kitten I would constantly play with her and love on her. I was actually kind of mean to the fat one, but only in so far as I'd refuse to pet him. He had a goopy disgusting eye that he would try to rub on you. That shit was gross as hell and I wasn't about that life.

dont be fucking that cat

I won't be

Oh, woops.

ew that sounds like a gross cat. I would have still pet it though maybe.

Its always pizza with you
No chili dogs
Nothing about grilled cheese samitches
Just pizza pizza pizza

Give mouth presents

Suck my cock slut

Pizza time

So spent a good 50+ hrs on a place with 3 people on minecraft
Got jacked with and turned it into creative mode. So no more trophies. D:
So had to make another. Some how massly got stuff done in 10 instead of 30. So was a fun day today.

How was yours?

He was a lover though. All about getting those pets. My father told me that the thing he had in his eye was misdiagnosed by the vet in Cali, was treated properly, and has gone away completely now. The vet in Cali was like, it's herpes, give him this weird milk to put in his goopy eye. Then when my dad and stepmom moved to North Dakota and took him to the vet to get some shots, the vet there was like, do you want us to treat his goopy eye too? And they were like, we've been treating it with whatever because it's herpes. And the vet there was like, nah, bruh, it's this other thing, give him this course of medicine and it'll go away completely. And they did and his goopy eye went away.

Nothing much.

I always hate loosing progress on games like that.

Yeah
We're all picking up Borderlands Pre-Sequal and the new Prey now
Minecraft out

Sounds fun

i cri

nu. be nice and don't call me names pls

I'm glad they got a good vet to figure that out. poor poopy eye kitty. My gross dog has a abscess on her eye lid and we have to figure out how to deal with that mess.

Your dog is gross. My dog wasn't gross, he was a prissy spoiled little bastard. If a fly landed in his food he wouldn't eat it, if the grass was too long he'd use the concrete, etc. I miss him too, it's going on two years now since we put him to sleep.

rip pupper :c

youtube.com/watch?v=917Q7LkRHPg

That was the worst day of my life.

I just fucked myself absolutely silly and I feel amazing. Pure relaxation

Yeah
Kinda tired of guest over all the time

Because I'm trying to 100% (Platinum Trophy) Ratchet & Clank 2. Did so on 1 a few days ago

STFU!! DON'T TELL ME, WHAT TO DO! YOU GOT THAT COCK-WARMER!

fuck off faggot at least label the thread as whatever degeneracy this is so my filters catches it

I'm a developing artist by the name Kirin Strudel. It's not done yet but rate my Totodile bondage please :D If anyone likes it i can post other Hentai art.

Work's done.

I wish I had a proper toy to do that

Can't get one? I have tons of toys now and I'm so glad I bought them all. Never really masturbate anymore, almost always cum hands-free with my toys.

That looks hella painful

How do you think they anchor a gargoyle to a building?

I would love one, but only have a set of plugs with suction cup bases

I haven't gotten to the point of hands-free cumming yet, my butt needs a lot of stretching/teasing for it to feel really good

Dry, apparently

Poor thing

Harder to without a prostate massage or a good dildo. You'll get there though. Good luck!

Also I've always been really sensitive, and truth be told I'm a bit of a slut for dick, so I cum really easily from being fucked, and doesn't make much more effort even with just a dildo.

I love getting fucked, it feels amazing, but its hard for me to cum without my cock being stimulated

that's hot af.
imagining every gargoyle sitting on a fat dildo all day while he can't move...
also I guess that's why they don't fall off buildings during storms.

I'd rather imagine you sitting on a fat dildo.

It's a rock monster. I doubt it hurts

to do what with me?

Fair enough

How does somebody get a chain into their ass? You can't push a chain.

Sit on a fat dildo.

fluffy balls

but you can push in that metal dildo. also I don't think that chain is meant to go into ass, it's more to tug and tease the wearer if the dildo.

Wem left and died

here is an example.
xtube.com/video-watch/chain-chain-chain-793242

Yes